The Great October Socialist Revolution marked the beginning of a genuine public health. Hospitals in the USSR closely connected with the whole system and community care synthesize prophylactic (preventive), and medical care. Soviet hospitals are actively involved in all aspects of the prevention and elimination of communicable diseases, and in the struggle to reduce the overall morbidity.
The rapid growth of the number of beds after the Great October Socialist Revolution takes place mainly in the construction of hospitals in the new industrial centers, cities and rural areas.
Especially developed Read more [...]
In capitalist countries, based primarily privately lech. institution as a profitable enterprise. Construction unprofitable rural hospitals dramatically lags behind the demand. In most cases, the new construction is on individual projects based on new types of apparatus and equipment.
Parallel hospitals are cheapening the type belonging to municipal, religious and philanthropic organizations. These hospitals are often the focus of religious propaganda. Maloplatezhesposobnoe population due to the high cost of treatment is often left without hospital care. Hospitals in capitalist countries can Read more [...]
Best ride in bike shorts (can be in shorts), T-shirt and Panama hat or a soft cotton hat with a large plastic shield. Wear clothes made of cotton flannel or bikes should not be, because in such clothes packed dust, wet, dry it long.
Shoes must meet the requirements of tourists shoes: soft, durable and comfortable, low-heeled shoes and to a rigid sole.Need waterproof jacket or a piece of plastic fabric, which is used as rest stops on the tablecloth. Cycling clothing should be warmer. You can wear cotton ski suits. Depending on weather conditions, time and location convenient travel for biking Read more [...]
The clinical characteristics should distinguish between two components of pain. The first, mainly cortical, characterized by a rapidly developing (eg, after injection) short specific sensation of pain with a critical assessment of its intensity, the ability to locate and identify, differences from other sensations. The second type of pain occurs more slowly, more stable and lasts longer, its affective tone expressed unpleasant, diffuse non-localized nature, may be accompanied by an emotional reaction anger, fear, depression. This component is obviously arises from subcortical-stem influences Read more [...]
Olympic Snowboarder Torah Promising Exposure: Jeff LipskyXX Cistron: Torah Promising Scout Picture Survey Exposure Drift A new multiplication of distaff athletes is fetching on the humankind.Torah BrilliantIt's been a goodness class, to say the least, for Brilliant: She got marital in June, served as her indigen Australia's flagstone holder during the scuttle observance at the Olympics, and, contempt excruciation two concussions during mid-season drill sessions, came habitation with a amber medallion in the halfpipe. Her taking run in Vancouver was one for the ages, punctuated Read more [...]
Schilder's disease refers to a group of demyelinating disease with progressive course. Was first described as a separate disease Schilder (P. Schilder) called diffuse encephalitis periaksialnogo but nosological place it has not yet been clarified. The disease occurs in all age groups, but most often in children.
Pathological process is characterized by primary and secondary lesions of myelin proliferation of astrocytes and microglia, leading to sclerosis of the cerebral hemispheres. The etiology is unclear. The search for infectious-toxic factors were unsuccessful. Now think about the Read more [...]
Dietary regimes for kidney aim to facilitate the function of these organs and the cardiovascular system, to limit the accumulation of toxic products in the body metabolism, promote the removal of fluid in the case of retention in the tissues.
Acute nephritis. In the first 1 - 2 days of illness shows a sharp limitation of starvation introducing liquid into the future - gentle, gradually expand the salt-free regime (table number 10) with a transition to the extent of recovery of nutrition with the exception of acute and savory dishes.
Chronic nephritis. Nephrosclerosis. In the absence of severe Read more [...]
In drawing up the diet take into account the violation of the digestive and endocrine functions of the pancreas.
Acute pancreatitis. In severe in the early days parenteral nutrition (meals excluded) in the future - a strict sparing mode, carbohydrate-rich, with plenty of protein and reduced fat. Limited to the introduction of salt.
The improvement of the patient's food mode expanding.
Chronic pancreatitis. Feeding regime should be gentle, rich in carbohydrates, contain sufficient to maintain nitrogen equilibrium number protein and low in fat. Carbohydrates are introduced in the form of Read more [...]
Mode food for liver function aims to reduce tension in the body metabolic processes, and by introducing the necessary materials to ensure its full regeneration. Prescribed dietary regimes with enough protein and carbohydrates, reduced fat. Complete elimination of egg yolks for liver unfounded. Digestive problems - sparing diet regime. Bile duct disorders designate or exclude cholagogue nutrients.
Acute hepatitis. Infectious hepatitis (Botkin's disease). Assign sparing diet regime with plenty of protein and carbohydrate, reduced-fat (table number 5-a) and the increase of the liquid. The Read more [...]
1. Residual effects of viral hepatitis in the inactive phase at the level of normal values of tissue enzymes in the blood and liver function tests. Treatment only in local health centers.
2. Chronic persistent hepatitis of various etiologies, residual effects after toksikohimicheskih liver lesions in the inactive phase with minor abnormalities of liver function tests and overall satisfactory condition. Treatment in local health centers, as well as the resorts listed in the "Diseases of the intestine," part 1.
3. Cholecystitis, cholangitis different etiologies without signs of jaundice Read more [...]
Paine at the Tesla franchise in Los Angeles Picture: Paine: Westmidwest Productions
Manager Chris Paine negotiation some his new documental Avenge of the Electric; the trump websites for long-form journalism, and an iPhone app with beta on 17,000 mounting locales.
Hanker rides a top-secret undulation off the California slide northward of San Francisco in 2010. Pic: Todd Glaser/A-FrameGreg ForesightfulYearn off the Northerly California slide in 2010 Greg HankerForesightful in San Clemente, California The waving passed, but the future one had already detonated and was now moving nigher. Farsighted hadn’t rather gotten to the aerofoil ahead it interred him again.GREG Yearn SAT Before of his dinged-up MacBook on New Yr’s Day 2008, toggling dorsum and onward among a 6 wave- and weather-related websites. A reniform low-pressure scheme Read more [...]
Circulatory disorders. In diseases of the cardiovascular system with blood circulation dietary regimes aim to facilitate the work of the heart by reducing the blood volume in the organs, increased diuresis, excretion of the products of metabolism disorders, normalization of body weight and a positive effect on the pathological process with the other organs due to impaired circulation. For this purpose, use sparing diet regime with fluid restriction and salt (table № 10, № 10-a), fasting days (kefir, apple, sugar), "potassium" diet, milk diet Carrel and other rations. Calorie and Read more [...]
Obesity. Numerous options are reduced to eating regime restricting caloric intake, mainly by reducing carbohydrate and fat, protein is administered in normal or increased amounts. Most diets restrict fluid and sodium chloride, and increase the amount of food at the expense of fiber, nutrient vegetables (table number 8 and a number 8). Distinguish light and intensive courses of dietary treatment. In the first case, the daily calorie intake is limited to about a quarter, and in the second - half. Lightweight courses are held for months, and intense - a few weeks. Caloric diet depends on the Read more [...]
1. Obesity: primary, alimentary konstutsionalnoe, I-III degree, without the effects of circulatory decompensation. Resorts with drinking mineral water: Hankavan Archman, Arshan Berezivski Mineral Water, Borjomi, Hot Spring, Jermuk, Jalal-Abad, Druskininkai (sanatorium "Nemunas"), Essentuki, Istisu Krainka, Mardakan, Pyatigorsk, Truskavets, Lake Shira Shmakovka. For patients with gastrointestinal diseases with metabolic disorders recommended local nursing home.
2. Diabetes, latent, clear, light and medium, in a state of stable compensation, without symptoms of acidosis. Resorts with Read more [...]
1. Chronic pyelonephritis in remission, latent pyelonephritis, secondary pyelonephritis without breaking azotovydelitelnoy kidney function and without severe hypertension. Residual effects of acute pyelonephritis not earlier than three months after the relief of acute process. Resorts with drinking mineral water: Berezovsky Mineral Water, Jermuk, Zheleznovodsk, Istisu Kalaalty, Krainka, sanatorium. Lenin (Ulyanovsk region) Saryagach, Sairme, Truskavets. In Zheleznovodsk treated patients with chronic pyelonephritis without severe hypertension in the compensation stage renal failure and pyelonephritis Read more [...]
Familiar to us in the scientific literature nettle known as nettle. It belongs to a vast family of nettle, there are about 60 genera and over 1000 species of plants. The scientific name of the nettle Urtucace-ae from the word yoke - burning plants, and given a lot of stinging hairs covering them. In nettle sting is a type of medical vials, installed in the "holder" of the small cells. Ampoule itself - it is very large (a hair visible to the naked eye) cell, in which the upper end of a thin silicon impregnated with salts. On the tip of the cell envelope quite thin at it as though Read more [...]
1. Anemia, iron deficiency, anemia due to iron deficiency, which developed as a result of serious illness, surgery, chronic hemorrhagic anemia and chlorosis, which does not require treatment in hospital. Local nursing home. Resorts with drinking mineral water: Borjomi, Essentuki, Zheleznovodsk, Istisu Marcial Waters, Pyatigorsk.
2. Anemia Addison - Biermer in clinical remission at the compensation of vitamin B12, other (B12-deficiency) anemia, folate-deficient anemia in clinical (hematology) remission in compensation folic acid deficiency. Motels and resorts are the same as those Read more [...]
1. Chronic colitis and enterocolitis mild to moderate, non-acute, except stenotic, tuberculosis, ulcers, bacterial and parasitic forms. Treatment at local health centers, as well as the resorts with drinking mineral water: Hankavan Arzni Arshan Archman, Berezovsky Mineral Waters Birštonas, Bobruisk, Borjomi, Hot Spring, Java, Jalal-Abad, Darasun, Jermuk, Dilijan, Druskininkai, Essentuki , Zheleznovodsk, Izhevsk Mineral Water, Karachi, Karmadon, Kashin, Kemeri Krainka, Leningrad resort area, Lipetsk, Marcial Waters Mirgorod, Morshyn Nabeglavi Nalchik Uchum Lake, Lake Shira, Pyatigorsk, Rye Elenovka, Read more [...]
1. In chronic gastritis with secretory insufficiency of non-acute treatment is indicated in local health centers, as well as the resorts with drinking mineral water, preferably sodium chloride: Bobruisk, Hot Key, Druskininkai, Essentuki, Izhevsk Mineral Water, Karachi, Karmadon, Kemer, Mirgorod, Morshyn Nalchik, Naroch Sergi, Bear Lake, Lake Uchum, Staraya Russa, Truskavets, Ust-Muscled, Theodosius Chartak, Shayan, Jurmala.
2. Chronic gastritis conservation and increased secretion, non-acute gastro. Treatment at local health centers. Resorts with drinking mineral water, mainly bicarbonate, Read more [...]