Of the mushrooms we have said very little about this wanted little to rectify the situation. When you start not with the fact that you can eat. And the fact that there just should not be. With the poisonous mushrooms. Yes I remember the golden rule, do not know — do not eat. But they are so similar, and when not eaten for two days, ready to take risks. So all the same description will give the most common poisonous mushrooms.
This fungus belongs to the genus boletus, and very like them. But the color is very different from our beloved White. The fungus is highly toxic, and even a small piece is enough for very severe poisoning. On the cut flesh reddens or blue.
Very similar to the white mushroom, but on the fracture turns pink, white fungus which never does. It is so bitter that there is no one, but if the rest of the fungi get one gall, the entire dish will be spoiled.
Heard about it almost everything has just incredible toxicity and poisoning can get even just not washing your hands after touching it. There are likely to confuse it with wild mushrooms. Frankly never collected nor one nor the other. But I can say that the young mushroom cap below pinkish color. In general, if in doubt — do not risk better.
Firstly advised not to eat mushrooms with white dots on the cap (the remnants of the shell), and secondly because the same is not recommended to eat mushrooms with white plates, and you do not know 100%. Since the vast majority of them are not edible.
So many species of fungi called externally very similar to edible mushrooms mushrooms. Distinguish them from edible easily have false honey agarics on a stalk no skirts.
Very similar to the real chanterelles but have a bright red-orange color. Has an unpleasant smell. Who is conditionally edible, but still in sensitive people can cause digestive disorders.
This is not a complete list. and so little on the seeds. It should be remembered that some edible mushrooms, in fact conditionally edible. And say to the usual volnushki, when using them raw, will give us diarrhea and weak. Many conditionally edible mushrooms require continuous heat treatment, such as morels in raw form can reward you as an increase in hemoglobin and sleepiness, such as convulsions and death in cases of severe poisoning.
I myself in the woods, and if there will be a mushroom, it is only white, and of course saffron)), and boldly take cooking oil, as well as among them, though you can find inedible, but not toxic.
In general, reading the literature understand. that at present I am only 5-7 species, and can skip past a lot of food. But more about that another time.