INTERNATIONAL DISTRESS SIGNALS.
If you have failed or you just need to give a signal,
then you need . what would you have thought of..
to do this, in such special cases, you need to use a so-called code table ( Fig.1).
The signals are from scrap materials, in the open, perfectly visible from the air. The recommended size is 10 meters in length, 3 meters wide and 3 meters between the characters.
Figure 2 depicts the international table of distress signals used for transmitting signals using the native gestures, pilots of aircraft in the disaster zone.
Transcript (figure 2):
1. Please take on Board
2. Required technical assistance
3. Here it is comfortable to sit
4. All right
5. You have figured out perform
6. Have a radio station
7. Here, take unsafe
8. Can’t move. Need medical assistance
9. Ready to take the pennant, the message