Strong blow to the head can break through the skull and cause a concussion or brain injury.
Break the skull
• severe bleeding from a wound on the head;
• bleeding from the nose, mixed with a yellowish liquid.
1. Try to stop the bleeding, cover the wound with a sterile gauze pad, a piece of clean cloth, clean handkerchief.
2. Put the bandage without touching the wound.
3. Take the person to the surgery.
• momentary loss of consciousness;
• weakness (paralysis of one side of the body);
• weak pulse, noisy breathing, facial flushing, fever;
• different pupil size;
• nausea (vomiting);
immediately call an ambulance.