In the abdominal cavity are organs such as the bladder, intestines and uterus (in women). They have a large quantity of blood vessels, where damage may be no less dangerous than the wound, directly to our bodies themselves.
If the wound goes along, so she was not disclosed, the abdominal muscles must be tensed. To achieve this, the victim should be put on the back, gently lifting outstretched legs placed beneath them rolled blanket, coat or jacket. If the wound is wide, it may be disclosed when the tension of the abdominal muscles. To relax the latter, you should put something under the legs bent at the knees and under the head.
To treat the wound, you should:
1. Carefully expose her, trying not to cough on the wound, but not even to breathe, so as not to contaminate it.
2. Then, to stop the bleeding, put it on the wound folded several times a piece of gauze or simply clean cloth and fasten it to the body using a bandage or if the bandage is at hand scarf. Intuite so that the bandage is not putting pressure on the wound. The knot should be tied not over the wound, but somewhere in the side, so he wasn’t pressured her. But if it is not possible to wrap the bandage around the back, the armband, you can strengthen the plaster.
3. Now open all tight fasteners on clothing — for example, on the collar of his shirt and the belt, so that they do not interfere with breathing and blood circulation through the body.
4. Cover the victim with a blanket or jacket, but his hands leave outside. Call the ambulance, and prior to her arrival, do not leave the person unattended.
5. Do not let the victim drink, as in the hospital, you may need General anesthesia. If he complains of thirst, moisten his lips with water.
6. If he is unconscious, gently bring it back in a sense, protecting the wound. Carefully hold the wound, if the person coughs or vomits.
7. If protruding from abdomen internal organs, do not try to push them back, better not touch it.
Internal injuries abdominal pololi
• Pain when touching the abdomen.
• The tension of the peritoneum or even muscle spasms.
• The bruises and abrasions on his stomach.
• The pale face, cold forehead covered with sweat.
• Faint and sick.
These symptoms indicate internal bleeding. In a medical emergency.