Electric shock (electric shock) occurs:
• while two touch bare wires wiring;
• tapping one bare wire, if people in wet shoes, standing on the wet ground, in a puddle, etc.
1. Disconnect the electricity in the room, unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
2. If this cannot be done, then:
• protect yourself from the action of electric current whereby the insulating material (rubber Mat, dry Board, a thick layer of dry paper);
• remove the victim from the area of destruction of any non-conductive electrical current subject (dry wooden MOP, Board, chair, using loops made from rope, towel, scarf, etc.);
• drag the victim to a safe place.
3. If the current is still operating on the victim, it is necessary to stand on a dry wooden Board or a bundle of dry clothes, wrap your hands with a dry cloth and holding dry lagging part of the service, to drag struck from a wire or using a dry wooden stick, dry rope to pull the wire from him.
4. After that, if the victim lost consciousness, it is necessary to unbutton his collar, belt, bra and laid him so that his head was below the torso, and feet above.
5. Let’s smell cotton with ammonia.
6. Call for an ambulance.
7. Prior to her arrival, give the victim in a sense, if he is unconscious.
8. If breathing has stopped, immediately begin artificial respiration and chest compressions.