Former village and marina Brine
|Distance from Stone Dog Rib (Kourovskaya hostel)|
|According to the measurements of the Soviet Union time to route number 58||According to modern measurements, according to the map-sailing Chusovaia River (UCC 2010)|
|306 km||320 km|
Former village and marina Brine was 320 kilometers from stone Greyhounds ribs in the village of Sloboda. It has existed since the middle of the XVIII century to the 1970s. Was obliged existence Kusye-Alexander’s factory.
The village was small. For example, in 1860 it was 7 yards with 54 residents.
Brine village located on either side of a tributary of the river here Chusovaya Brine.
There was a small marina and shipyard. Here were built barges for the Alexander-Kusye plant Partial rail, then floated down to Chusovoi Koyvinskoy pier. There they were loaded completely and sailed on.
At the mouth of the river stood the sawmill.
Recently there was raging fire. As a result, now the hill beyond the river, pickle painted red dried needles of dead fir and spruce trees and flowering willow tea.
In 1912, pickle photographed sailing to up Chusovoi SM Prokudin-Gorsky.
Just a few meters from the river Chusovoi Brine much shallower and turns into a very small trickle.
At the mouth of the river to the present day, pickle remains of the old dam.