Distinguish between open and closed fractures. With an open fracture of the bone fragments, piercing through the soft tissue and skin that protrude outwards.
In closed fractures of the skin is not damaged, at the seat of fracture appears bruising, swelling and pain.
How to give first aid?
With an open fracture:
1. Remove all clothing from the fracture site (cutting it) and make sure that the skin is not damaged. If the skin is damaged, it is first necessary to bandage the wound.
2. To stop bleeding, pressing the fingers of the large blood vessels above and below the wound, or to put a harness.
3. Wipe the skin around the wound with iodine or alcohol and apply a sterile bandage to protect the wound from contamination.
When closed fracture:
1. Apply a cold compress.
2. The damaged limb to put a temporary splint, pribinova her to the site of fracture, in order to prevent displacement of the bones.
3. For all types of fractures and cracks must provide to the victim at rest, eliminating any movement.
1. If the hand was not special tires, instead, you can use plates, pieces of wood, sticks, reeds, tightly twisted straw.
2. Put on a bus as follows: prepare tablets, sticks or fenerci such length that they have captured not only the seat of fracture, and one joint above and below it. These plates surround the damaged portion of a limb to create her rest, to deprive of ability to move. Bandage or equivalent material carefully adhere the tire to the undamaged parts of the body.
3. If there is no material for tires, it is possible, for example, by damage to the hands, to suspend it, using for this purpose the floor jacket, or bent at the elbow, pribinova hand to the body.
First aid should have two: one supports damaged hand and gently sipping the shoulder down; the other one moves the tire from the inside of the arm so that its upper end reaches the armpit, and the second bus puts on the outside of the hand (the upper end of this bus must act on the shoulder joint). Once the tyres are correctly imposed, they are tied. Between the torso and arm should put the folded clothes. The hand hung on the scarf.