1. The chest of the victim released from service and laid him on his back. Under the scapula should put a cushion from a collapsed garment so that the breast was higher, and the head slightly hung down.
2. If necessary, clean the mouth of the victim, and the head to rotate to the side.
3. Pull the tongue of the victim, so that it is not clogged his throat.
There are various methods of artificial respiration. Their choice depends on the type and degree of injury.
The way I (used to help autopause, asphyxia, and other)
1. To kneel at the head of the victim, to cover both of his arms in the elbow joints.
2. To uniformly raise them to the head of the victim, spreading a little to the side, and hold them in this position for 1-2 seconds.
3. Then evenly but slightly faster to give up the victim to his chest.
4. At the end of this movement briefly pressed them to his chest.
5. Techniques to produce with the speed of human respiration, i.e. 16-18 times per minute.
Method II («mouth-to mouth»)
1. Slide the middle finger of your hand on the mouth of the victim to hold his tongue.
2. Lay the victim on his back, and try to open his mouth and hold the lower jaw in one hand.
3. Pinch the nose of the victim, cover his mouth, his mouth, much to breathe the air in the mouth (handkerchief), to lift up the chest of the victim. Starting it, put his free hand on his stomach above the navel between the ribs and gently apply pressure to the stomach, so that it is not exposed to the air.
4. When the lungs are filled with air, open your mouth and nose of the victim, thus clearing the way for the exit of air from the lungs. Again inhale the air through the mouth of the victim, not forgetting that one hand should hold the jaw, and the other — slowly press on the stomach. And so a few times, with a rate of 20 breaths per minute.
5. If inhaled into the mouth of the victim, the air does not pass, and the chest does not rise, repeat.
When working heart artificial respiration continue to do until the full restoration of spontaneous breathing of the patient.
If you breathe in your mouth for any reason it is not possible (for example, it is very broken), you can inject air into the nose, while holding the patient’s mouth.
When a person begins to breathe himself, over his chest and lay in a position that is safe for breathing. All the time listen to the patient — suddenly breath again will stop.
If you are dealing with a child (including infants), attach your mouth at the same time to his mouth and nose and then blowing air in a more rapid mode (and, of course, as you tender).