Travel by sea, air or in the car sometimes accompanied by a very unpleasant condition is a sickness. Sailors called it «sea sickness»and the pilot «air». It is accompanied by dizziness and nausea, often leading to vomiting. In addition, the patient may have severe headaches.
The main cause of motion sickness, irritation of the vestibular apparatus: when rolling the imbalance between what it sees and perceives the mechanism of the middle ear responsible for balance.
Here are some simple rules that will help you to reduce the pain of sickness:
1. Tilt your head on the seat and sit quietly (and, better still, lie down with your eyes closed.
2. Take tablets for motion sickness (e.g., air).
3. Open the window to provide fresh air.
4. Even if you belch, try to eat a little, and the main thing — to drink, to compensate for the dehydration.
5. Stay away from Smoking, especially if you do not smoke: smoke you stronger makes you sick.