Burns can be caused by fire, steam, boiling water, hot objects, chemicals, sunshine.
There are 4 degrees of burns:
• When burns first-second degree blisters filled with fluid.
• Burns are the third and fourth degree not only the skin but also deeper tissues charred or welded together.
• First of all, strip the affected area of the skin.
• Lower the infested area in cold water or the substitute under the cold stream of water and hold it until the pain subsides (from 10 minutes to half an hour).
• After that terebinthia the affected area. If the bandage is not at hand, use any clean cloth.
• In any case, do not smear the burn the fat, cream, ointment.
• Do not puncture blisters that there have not got the germs causing suppuration.
• If the burn is strong and deep, immediately contact your doctor.