Strong blow to the head, strong sound, messing around with a sharp object can cause damage to the middle and inner ear, the most dangerous of which is puncture the eardrum.
Symptoms of damage:
• Severe pain in the ear.
• Dizziness and imbalance.
• Hearing loss in this ear after injury.
• The headache.
• Stemming from ear blood or yellowish liquid. Your actions:
1. Seat of the victim and tilt his head to the side, where travmirovannomu ear, so that it freely flowed the blood.
2. Not my wounded ear, so as not to cause it to increase the internal pressure.
3. Beneath the ear with cotton and barbituate it (but not tight).
4. If the victim has lost consciousness, turn it over on the chest and place in a safe breathing position.
5. If he stopped breathing, give artificial respiration.
Foreign object in the ear
Middle ear and inner ear and eardrum damage, if there are foreign objects (beads, stones and other).
• «shooting» and ringing in the ear;
• hearing loss;
• acute pain.
immediately contact the surgery.
An insect in the ear
1. Do not pick in the ear, as it may annoy the insect, and, if he has a stinger, it can put it into action.
2. Hold the victim’s head, tilting it to the ground: maybe the insect itself will crawl out.
3. If it doesn’t get out, try to pour into the ear with warm water.
4. If these efforts do not lead to success, especially when the insect will still bite, seek medical attention immediately.