Damage to the jaw
1. Clear the mouth of the victim from the blood and broken teeth.
2. Tie jaw bandage around his head.
3. Immediately contact your doctor.
The broken nose
• severe pain;
• deformation of the nose;
• heavy bleeding.
1. Immediately contact the surgery.
2. Do x-rays to determine the extent of the damage.
A foreign object in nose
Children often put in the nose stones, beads, buttons and other small items.
1. Try to remove trapped in the nose of the subject using bismarkian.
2. If this does not help, seek in herbs ‘ mount.
Bleeding from the nose
• damage to blood vessels due to a sharp sneezing, blowing your nose;
• the weakness of the vessels;
• drop in blood pressure.
1. Take a moment to relax, loosening the clasp on the collar, slightly forward her neck and holding for a few minutes nostrils with two fingers.
2. You can for a few minutes to attach to the nose cold compress.
• the tumor on the damaged area;
• redness (due to hemorrhage in the soft tissue);
• change the color of the bruise as well (from purple to yellow-green) — bruise.
1. Check this place of broken or cracked.
2. Attach half an hour to hurt to place a cold compress (a plastic bag with ice or soaked in cold water a piece of cloth).