Any movement of the injured (wounded, injured) is possible only if it is dictated by the urgent need (for example, a man lying on the road, in the area of fire and so on).
If there is nobody to help you to quickly move to categorize simply flip) the victim, use the strongest muscles in the body — hip and shoulders.
If the person is unconscious, there are two possible ways of its movement:
1. supporting under the arms, dragged behind him, retreating backwards;
2. tying the hands of the victim and selling in between his head to move forward on all fours, dragging him along.
How to turn the victim, whose damaged cervical vertebrae
1. Kneel beside the victim, lean over him and lay on his chest, his right arm bent at the elbow. Then lift the right leg and place it on the left, making sure that the shoulders and head remained motionless.
2. Place the palm of the hand on his left cheek — so that you feel comfortable to hold his head. The right hand grasp the waistband of the victim and gently turn it on its side (90 degrees). It would be better if the belly rests on your lap. Slowly pushing his knees back, lay the victim on his stomach, carefully ensuring that the head remained stationary relative to the body. It is best if at this point someone will support the victim’s head.
3. Having laid the victim, be sure to make sure that he had opened his mouth and there is no obstruction to breathing. For this purpose, holding one hand to his head, gently pull down the chin.
4. Bend at the elbow of the right arm of the victim and straighten the left.
If you have to carry the victim on the stairs, and take him on a chair, one person holds onto the back of a chair, the other — for the front legs.
On an improvised stretcher
To make an improvised stretcher:
1. Take a few jackets and two thick sticks.
2. Remove the jacket sleeves and tuck into one sleeve one stick and the other — another.
3. Now button jacket — the stretcher is ready.
4. To put them on the victim, one person gently turn it on its side, and the other slips under his stretcher.