• Loss of sensation below the injured or feeling as if the body is cut in half.
• Tingling or tingling in the extremities (this indicates that the damaged neck).
• Sharp pain in fingers and feet, although it is obvious that they are not broken.
• Loss of sensation in the skin that is easy to install, lightly pinching it.
• Difficulty breathing.
1. Ask the victim not to make any movements.
2. Cover him with a blanket. Call for an ambulance.
3. If a person is lying on his back unconscious, in any case upside down and don’t try to make yourself comfortable. Only clean his finger mouth, if something got in there and interfere with breathing.
4. Carefully watch his breathing. If it suddenly stops, immediately begin artificial respiration method «mouth-to mouth». At the same time try not to move the victim’s head so as not to hurt him even more.