SVERDLOVSKY radio equipment plant
Regular. in Sverdl. June 6, 1959 by the decision of the USSR Council on the basis of cycling s da number 20 as a low-current equipment company, since 1975 called Sverdl. sd radio. On existing industrial. pl. 1846 operated pottery-vessel f-ka merchants Chekanova after roar. was bed furniture workshop, from 1930-bed-furniture f-ka Progress, and in 1935 after getting into her neighbor steklograficheskoy f-ing was called-bed-furniture steklograficheskaya f-ka. In November. In 1941 it housed for two evacuated from Kiev and Kharkov h-huh. The company was named zd number 607 of Weapons, to-ing the war produced hand grenades, detonators for shells and mines. Since 1946, the plant was moved to peacetime production, became Mfr. bed for honey. facilities, teenage bikes two models. In 1959 the beginning. radical reconstruction, production of bicycles has been discontinued and is organized Mfr. means of communication, as well as goods cum. Radiotekhn consumption. Profile and cultural purpose. The company received the Author. radioz yes. In 1960-80 it was built several. Manuf. buildings equipped with the latest technology, organized a highly mechanized Mfr. Since Aug. In 1994 the company reorganized into JSC Factory radio.
Author: Kalenkov YA, Zapariy VV