Regular. in 1702-1705 on r.Uktus (r.Patrushiha), a tributary of r.Iseti. Dam were built, two blast furnaces, 4 hammer, forge, jam, a mill, 2 coal, degotny, fur barns. In 1708-1709 due to the threat of attack Bashkirs company was reinforced the prison, tank obstacles and slingshots. Regular. s-dskoy products are cast iron, iron, structure, anchors, boilers, tools, nails, as well as bombs, grenades, kernel buckshot. From 1713 early. smelting of copper in the two furnaces. Large h. Dskih s-products was sent to Moscow and Tobolsk. In 1721, when the s-de College was established Siberian mining authorities. In 1750 the railroad. Manuf. when Uktusskom s de has been abolished, and in its place is arranged zolotopromyvalnaya f-ka to-heaven worked until the middle. XIX century.
Author: Kurlaev EA