|They say that the people of the street, each with its own destiny, its own history. The story of my street began in the XVII century.
Three times “changed her name: Simbirsk was, then the Revolution, and later gave her the name of heather. And it is located at the foot of the mountain Veresova, which was renamed the Alexander in 1862 in connection with the construction there of the Alexander Nevsky church.
Stretches almost across the street Galyanku from east to west, from the pond to the Tagil Chernoistochinsk tract, high school number 90, as it blocked her path. Shore, where there are the first houses is quite high, for him approached the raft. With him and now residents of homes near the laundry rinse, wash belotkannye summer rugs, not out of fashion for a long time.
A drinking water, remember, took earlier from deep wells. Several of them stood over the street, with a tub on a long chain and a huge wheel. Water in the wells was clear and very cold, even on hot summer days, and at such a depth that the most severe frosts in winter does not freeze. With the advent, in 1961, the aqueduct nearly all wells eliminated. But to this day the inhabitants of the west side are the key water of a small spring, there are two: one in the area Titov, the second at the Baranov-Perminov.
Currently preserved in the street about 150 domok one-story, wooden, of course, with the oven heating. A double-decker only three. Street is probably the most extensive in the Galyanke on both sides now trees, shrubs. Planting them too, became engaged in the early 60s. In the old days as only the house number 23 grew a few poplars. They still remind us that there are at this point since the past centuries. Probably a lot of them could tell about our ancestors, if
would be able to.
The first settlers appeared before the Demidov, simultaneously with the appearance of the village Foteevo, a she in 1697 already was.
In 1721, Tsar Peter I issued a decree allowing the plants to buy peasants. Demidov bought and had been brought to the Urals people of Chernigov, Tula, Simbirsk provinces. Natives last, settling in a new place, named their street Simbirsk.
Lived here mostly factory workers. Almost all had large families. The first houses were built of wood that grew here. Those built before us have not been preserved. But the second generation reaches homes centenarians. Take, for example, house number 144 Chulkovo, № 131 Titov, № 142 Korjagin and others. In the old days in the same yard put two huts, summer and winter. Now this is no longer seen.
As the years passed, the youth following the example of the Fathers “went into business Gornozavodskoye mine ore, smelt it. Formed a dynasty of hereditary workers from the street Simbirsk: Dementieva metallurgists, Titov, Korjagin miners. Characterized by the fate of the Baranov miners and metallurgists.
Father Vasily, worked at the mine III International. When the accident was filled in the mine. Him and another miner dug up, but after that health is not returned. The eldest son Alex, graduated from a vocational school, a boy came to the mountain in the blast-furnace plant, during the Great Patriotic War, he worked together with the famous Faina Sharunovoy, Dementjev Semyon. During the war years was awarded medals, the Order of Lenin and the “Badge of Honor.” About them then often the newspaper “Taghilsky working.” 30 years of his life to Alexey Baranov blast furnace nurse, as they called it in the family. A younger son Vladimir graduated from the Mining College, worked in the mine “Magnetitovaya” there and died in 1980, when he was 46 years old.
With the advent of the Soviet government changed the name of the street, she became not Simbirsk, and Revolution. Maybe because during the Civil War came to the battle zone: exploding shells here, shooting was heard, and the children, women, old people hid in cellars
In the 30s near the street Simbirsk Revolution-built training airfield. A lot of young people in the study reported talyanka OSOAVIAKHIM flying on airplanes, took possession of parachuting. On our street was keen this Valentine Baranov. August 18, the Day of Aviation at the airport took a holiday, and people from all over the city have been going here.
Until 1939 and celebrated another holiday in honor of Alexander Nevsky, held 12 September church on the mountain mass of the people.
It remains in the memory, and as pointed out by the Trinity. The day before, on Thursday (called this day “Semik”), a woman with the songs “curled birch trees” were decorated with colored ribbons. And on Sunday outfit cleaned with music harmony, balalaika, songs and ditties. Sometimes going to the families and horses went to drink tea in the forest, Murin.
But life was not alone holidays. Troubles enough at all. In the years of repression has not been spared the mountain and out of the Revolution. One morning, a knock on the house number 144 and took Grigory Chubarova, father of five children. Left the family without a breadwinner. He returned only in 1947. By the time the three children and grandfather had already passed away. Fully TA Chubarov was rehabilitated only five years ago. From the family there were only two children. And how touching daughter’s father was given a salary not paid in 1937.
As with all of our people, the people of the streets bravely survived the war with the German fascists. Women and adolescents replaced men in the workplace. Took them to his house orphans in education, gave shelter to the evacuees. Anxiously waiting for letters from relatives from the front. Not all returned from the war. Among them Viktor Romanov, Pavel Korjagin Gregory Baranov, Ilya and Nikolai Lobareva and others.
On the street Revolution September 29, 1924 was born Victor heather. From his home accompanied him to the front. A January 10, 1944 Victor A. was awarded the title Hero of the Soviet Union posthumously. Its named after the school number 11, where Victor studied. In 1965, street renamed after the Revolution of heather. And on the house where he was born, grew up and where she lived for a long time yet the hero’s mother Anna D., has a plaque.
Grown old, and the second generation of houses in the street of my childhood and adolescence. Gone from the life of the last old-timers come from the beginning of XX century, and carry them with them much of what they know and remember that we did not seek timely written about the fate of the old streets.
Houses are aging, others demolished during the construction of a new tram line talyanka, some are empty in winter, reviving the summer as suburban estates. Now it is a quiet street away from the hustle of the city. But she continues to live in today’s concerns and in memory of the crowded holiday fun the past with tea parties, cakes, concerts of amateur actors. They arranged for the people themselves, in response to the call ulkoma and its indefatigable chairman Alexandra Ivanovna Larionov.
|Klevtsova N. was once Simbirskaya // Taghilsky worker. – 1993 – 28 January. – P. 4 – (Local history box. – Vol. 1 (102).|