If scratches and abrasions contaminated, you can treat them yourself. If the wound is large, it is better to consult a doctor and make a tetanus shot.
• without touching the wound, wipe the area around it with a wetted cotton wool;
• the wound smear with iodine and tie clean bandage;
• the wound is best to bandage bandage with cotton-gauze pad from the individual package first aid (such bags are sold at pharmacies);
• taking dressings, in any case, do not touch the side of the pads, which will fall on the wound;
• if you don’t have a bandage, use a clean handkerchief;
• the wound needs to close completely; the bandage should not be too tight that it didn’t hurt;
• if after a day or two of abrasions or scratches oozing pus, and the space around it vespolino, contact your doctor.