In troubled times is to lay on the best, but fundamentally to be prepared for at least some development. Let it never be useful rule of action in case of exposure to the shelling or bombing: what to do, where to go and how to escape?
If you heard the whistle of a shell (it is more like a rustling sound), and after 2-3 seconds the explosion, immediately fall to the ground. Don’t panic: the mere fact that you hear the sound of flight, so that the projectile propargyl quite far from you, and those seconds before the explosion proved to be a fairly safe distance. But subsequent projectile will fly closer to you, because instead of complacency rapidly and closely wrap around: where can I hide safer?
If the fire caught you in the bus, trolley or tram – should immediately suspend the transport away from the road in the direction from “buildings and structures” and to lie down on the ground. Turn around and eyes visite more safe shelter nearby. Switch should little frisky throws immediately after the subsequent explosion.
If 1st explosions caught you on the road in your car – do not expect that on a car you can rapidly escape from the fire: you’ll never know which way will be the fire, and do not begin the next firing, say, from mortars. In addition, the gas tank of your car adds an unsafe risk to burn. Because again: immediately stop the car and faster find shelter.
Not suitable for seekers:
– The entrances of all buildings, even small attached buildings. From high-rise / multi-family houses in General, you should run at least 30-50 meters;
– Space for various techniques (for example, under the truck or under the bus);
– Everyday bureaucratic colors basements. They are not adapted for refuge in time of air raids or shelling (talking about weak floors, no emergency exits, ventilation etc). There is a great risk of being bulky under the rubble. Clutter such basements pulls the risk of instant fire or smoke.
You should never hide from the outside under the walls of modern buildings of Today’s concrete “boxes” have not the smallest supply of strength and simply crumble (or “fold”) not only from the direct hit, and even from the strong blast wave: there is a high risk of landslides and debris. It is impossible to hide under the walls of offices and shops: from the blast from above will fall a lot of glass; it is more unsafe than the iron shell splinters.
From time to time people are unconsciously hiding in the midst of all of the stacks, in places, laid containers, filled with crates, building materials, etc. (comes in a subconscious reflex to hide so as not to build anything). This error is unsafe to those around you can be flammable items and substances: there is a risk to be in the midst of an unexpected fire.
Sometimes people from the horror jumped into the river, pond, fountain, etc. the Explosion of a bomb or projectile in water even at a significant distance is very unsafe: a strong hammer and – as a consequence – volume contusion.
You can hide in the subsequent places:
– In a specially equipped air-RAID shelter (if you’re lucky). From routine bureaucratic colors of the true basement bomb shelter differs thick reliable ceiling over his head, the ventilation system and the presence of 2 (and more) outputs to the surface;
– In the underground passage;
– In the subway (completely suitable);
– In any ditch, trench or pit;
– In a wide drain pipe under the road (don’t go very deep, for a maximum of 3-4 meters);
– Along the top border or Foundation of the fence;
– In the very deepest basement under serious houses an old building (it is better, that he had 2 out);
– In the underground vegetable store, silage pit, etc.;
– In inspection pits open (air) garage or 100;
– Sewer service outlets near your house, this is a very good hiding place (but do you have forces rapidly to open languid piece of metal? Fundamentally as well, so it was specifically sewage ditch or water – under any circumstances, not gas pipeline)
– In the pits-“hoppers”, remaining from a previous fire or air raids.
In the worst case – when the field of view, no refuge, where you can cross one frisky visible – just lie on the ground and lie down, covering his head with his hands, the Vast greater part of shells and bombs explode in the upper layer of soil or asphalt, because the fragments at the moment of explosion fly at a height of more than 30-50 cm above the surface.
So, a common rule: your shelter should be at least a little depth and, coupled with the need to stay away from structures that could collapse on you from above you in direct contact, or may catch fire. Perfect protection gives trench or ditch (similar to the trench) with a depth of 1-2 meters in open place.
Hiding in the shelter, lie down and clasp his head in his hands. Crack open your mouth – it will protect against injury in a close burst of a shell or bomb.
Don’t panic. Occupy your mind with something. You can read the explosions: be aware that the maximum after the 100th explosion fire accurately completed. You can try on the level of thoughts to consider minute.
In the 1-x, it’s distracting. In 2, so you can understand the situation: artillery shelling lasts forever, a maximum of 20 minutes; air RAID is significantly less.
Nowadays there are no lengthy bombing, a huge group of bombers are not used.
After the end of bombardment (bombing)
Leaving the hiding place, not to let themselves relax. Now all your attention should be concentrated for themselves under the feet do Not lift from the ground any unfamiliar items: bomb, missile or projectile would be cassette Combat elements are often broken in the fall, but can be discovered later in his hands – from the smallest movement or touch.
The focus on children and children: don’t let them raise something nibut from under the feet of The large loss in the Yugoslav conflict were at the beginning of the war in the midst of the civilian people, which the military acts caught immediately: the lack of training and adherence to simple rules – great danger, which realistically be avoided.