At the intersection of Sovetskaya and Navashino Road city of Nizhny Novgorod region 21 June 2008 at 16.15 the crew DPS ATS Navashino district for an identity check was stopped car «Chevrolet Niva», silver, running citizen K., 1964 / p. Living: Volodarsky District, Smolino Village, the press service of the Central Internal Affairs Directorate in Nizhniy Novgorod region. In the car were also two passengers: Jean, 1965 / p., Who lives in the town of Vyksa, and S., 1956 / p., A native of the city of Orenburg, who lives in Moscow.
Inside the SUV were found antique firearms gun. When viewed from a pre-determined that among them there are samples made by craftsmen in the 17th century. Any accompanying documents for guns, their transportation and storage was not. The driver explained that he loaded the gun from the garage friend Jean that he drove them and showed the collector in the town of Pavlov. Passengers cars on this fact to give any indications refused, citing article 51 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation.
Total interior of a motor vehicle seized 15 rifles and 1 twin barrel. In this collection: 2-musket smoothbore shotguns, single-barreled shotgun 7 guns of different lengths, double-barreled shotgun rifles 5 and 1 Single-gun (in the breech is a five-reel chamber). The worst instance weighs about 15 kg, and the longest trunk is 120 cm. Three guns inscriptions: «LAZAPINO COMINAZZO», «LEOPOLD BERNARD» and «UNSCHLD EDEPESTEN». On the butt 2 guns present inscriptions in Arabic, a variety of prints, such as a deer’s head.
Currently produces investigative measures aimed at establishing the origin of the guns. In the coming days, seized weapons planned to send to the Forensic Center in Nizhny Novgorod region police department on ballistics. As a result of the examination will decide whether to institute criminal proceedings.
July 8th, 2008 at 15:25