At present, a great variety of containers for storing survival kits or NAZ are produced, their shape, size and trickiness in picking is limited only by the imagination of the manufacturer. One such container-whistle 4-in-1 Outdoors Survival Mini Kit (Whistle + Compass + Magnifier + more) we will consider below.
4-in-1 Outdoors Survival Mini Kit Multi-Purpose Whistle Container with Compass and Mirror for NAZ Camping, Overview.
whistle with a ball, from the other is the entrance to the inner compartment of the container, closed by a lid on large threads. To ensure tightness there is a rubber seal. On the lid itself, on the outside, a fairly accurate compass is built with a division value of 10 degrees, and inside there is a mirror.
a plastic container in which the internal volume is slightly less.
General conclusions about the 4-in-1 Outdoors Survival Mini Kit whistle container.
1. Bright, eye-catching color will reduce the chance of loss.
2. Really tight (checked).
3. Equipped with a nylon cord that will allow you to carry the container around your neck or use the cord separately.
4. Pretty accurate compass (checked).
5. Large net internal volume.
6. Built-in mirror (it is necessary to protect with cotton wool from objects in the compartment).
7. Low price of 1.9 cu makes it available for purchase.
1. Due to the external whistle, it is large in size, you can’t especially bear it in your pocket.
2. The bracket for attaching the lace is located poorly, which affects the convenience of carrying the container on the neck.
3. The ball whistles constantly whistling, banging on its inner walls.
4. The sound of the whistle is dull, you have to blow it very hard to get something more or less loud.
5. The magnesium rod on the case is a beautiful but useless thing.
6. The price of dividing the compass at 10 degrees will complicate the accurate determination of direction and movement in azimuth.
As you can see, the number of pros and cons almost coincides whether to use a similar container-whistle or not an individual solution of each. In our opinion, it is necessary to cut off the whistle on this 4-in-1 Outdoors Survival Mini Kit, the constant rattle of its ball is very annoying. Plus, this will significantly reduce the external dimensions. As an option, you can hammer the insides of the whistle with a cotton wool, but then you will have to spend time to extract it from there, and it may not be in one of the situations.
The 4-in-1 Outdoors Survival Mini Kit whistle container has an even trickier big brother 6-in-1 Outdoors Survival Mini Kit (Whistle + Compass + Magnifier + LED Flashlight + more), which additionally has a thermometer, a mini-flashlight and a magnifying glass.