Table of contents:
- Big tiger fish
- Moray eels
- Poisonous fish
- Domestic animals
- Small wild beasts
- Large wild beasts
- House mice
There are over 300 species of sharks. Man-eating sharks reach a length of 12 m. For a large shark, a boat or even a small yacht. The speed of some sharks exceeds 40 km / h. Not with scales, but with special solid plates. In some sharks, they are so dense that they are not punched by a harpoon. Skin is torn off. The shark is insensitive to pain and very tenacious. There were cases when he was lying on the deck with a sign of life. The sharks’ most vulnerable spot is the gills. It is them that hunters tag their harpoons. There should also be a knife. The injured shark from the sharks and will be devoured by them. Other shark vulnerabilities are eyes and throats. The wound on the throat causes heavy bleeding, and the shark weakens quickly. If you are a straddle, you can increase your chance of survival. Blown up front of the snout.
If you want to keep your wrinkles on your body They are also attracted to garbage and carrion. Shake at the bottom of the fish. However, he may have come to fish. It is a person who flutters in the water and reminds him of the help of fish. It is no longer than 5 meters long, so that you can get a lot of water. Sharks swim in rivers and go upstream. Hungry shark. Sharks attack bathers swimming near the shore, extremely rarely. In Florida (USA), one out of 5 million bathers is attacked.
Determine your mind. Basically, these shoals of fish. They can attract discharges of sewage, slaughterhouse waste. The appearance of sharks Sharks pose for a shipwreck or plane crash. Sharks are excited by the ship. A hungry shark attacks instantly. Not too hungry can you look for some time? If the victim doesn’t defend himself, the shark grabs it. A full shark is a rarity. No shark attack on a man is like another. Sometimes people spent hours in shark-infested water. In S. Callahan (“Driving”) we read: “The behavior of the white shark is unpredictable. These are such huge, ferocious and strong predators that bother to pre-test. It is not a good idea. “
According to some reports, the sharks are shipped, there are very few hair strokes. When stroking, they are freezing in place. There are a lot of pieces of meat from him. Shouting The lower the water temperature, the lower the water temperature of the sharks. They do not attack if the water temperature is below 12 degrees. C. during the day. Small fish, large fish, large fish, large fish and large fish. It is usually chooses when it comes to it. But it happens to be those attacked. 15% of the shark attacks, the rest – more or less severe damage.
The fat is rich in vitamins A and D.
Piranhas are several species of freshwater predatory fish from the carp family. They live in large rivers of South America. Length – up to 60 cm. They are distinguished by a high body, compressed from the sides. Young piranhas have a beautiful blue with dark spots. In adult fish, the color is predominantly black. They have very sharp teeth. Attack any animal in water, regardless of size, if it is injured or moves abruptly. They are attracted by bursts of water and blood. Piranhas easily snacks on the fishing nets. It is a person who wants to travel in a few minutes.
They live in rivers of Africa. Reach lengths up to 150 cm and weights up to 50 kg. Wrinkles on the water. Being caught often often injured anglers.
Live in the tropical seashore They have a serpentine body, bare skin (without scales), and a large toothed maw. They reach a length of 3 m. They are prey in underwater caves, in crevices of rocks. Can strongly bite the diver. There are more than 100 species of these fish. It is poisonous.
Ramps are found at all depths. Some of them live in fresh water (in the Amazon). Most stingrays are sedentary. They buried in sand or silt for a long time. It is the mollusks and the crustaceans that live the fish. Electric stingrays have their prey. The difference is up to 220 volts and are capable of delivering.
The tail of the tails has a special spike up to 40 cm long, located in the middle of the tail. It is not necessary to prevent the spike, and it is not necessary to prevent it from spraying. A thorn strike can be fatal. It was a dangerous thing that couldn’t lead to paralysis. In the US, there are about 1,500 cases of tailing attacks per year. Usually a person on the tailing of the water.
Many fish have spikes covered with poisonous mucus. For example, the whole family of scorpions, numbering several hundred species. In case of danger, it is the case for danger. Skorpenovye – shallow fish living around the bottom, mainly by the tropics and subtropics, have a bright coloring. This species is living in temperate and even in the northern waters. Scorpion itself, inhabits the Adriatic Sea. You can run into the kitchen table (all scorpins have very tasty meat).
At the sea bass the rays of the dorsal fin are poisonous. Fish of the genus Scorpion in the Sea of North Africa and the Iberian Peninsula. Their poison affects a person. In the Red Sea, it is a fish lionfish painted in orange and white stripes. During the day, it usually keeps still among the corals. You can lose consciousness. Wart inhabiting coral reefs has not been able to pierce the sole of the rubber footwear. Severe breathing, sometimes breathing, sometimes death after a lesion.
Some fish have poisonous meat, poisonous caviar. In fish such as eel (river and sea), moray eels, lamprey, poisonous blood. It has been shown that it’s not a problem. It wasn’t gall bladder, liver, and genitals. If you’re not scoring something, you shouldn’t be able to clean it. In some cases, it turns out that it’s poisonous to humans. You can be poisoned by tuna, barracuda, anchovies, herring, moray eels. Possible signs of poisonous marine fish: bright color, lack of scales and lateral fins, beak-shaped jaw.
It is a good idea to take a look at the body of many amphibians (toads, frogs, salamanders, etc.). When squeezing the toad, the product of poisonous glands can splash up to 1 m. It is not necessary to eat them. In general, amphibians are not affected by the diversity of organisms, if it doesn’t touch them.
About 450 species of poisonous snakes are dangerous for humans. “Every year around the globe, about 0.5 million people are exposed and there are several thousand of them die. There are no limits on the number of people living in the United States. ”(“ Animal Life ”, Moscow, 1985, vol. 5, p. 264). Mortality from snake bites is largely due to the use of harnesses, cauterization, bleeding.
Seeking vibrations and smells. Usually they hunt at night. Crawling at speeds of up to 8 km / h. Many species of land snakes swim well, many climb trees well. They are divided into two groups: the general paralysis occurs after a bite; the liver and kidneys; at the bite, swelling and hemorrhage).
It is not necessary to depend on the formula (i.e., the magnitude of the lethal dose); It makes it possible to determine the danger of a human being. is easier to notice), on behavior when meeting a person. The weight of the bite. Therefore, children suffer bites worse than adults.
The main family of snakes:
- ADAMS. Distributed throughout Europe, Africa, Asia (except China, Korea, Japan). Color masking, each species depends on the preferential habitat. If you want to go unnoticed or bite immediately.
- FRIENDLY. It has been found that it has been in the jaw. Saliva from non-toxic teeth can also cause soreness.
- BULKHEAD. They have very sensitive thermoreceptors (in the form of pits located between the nostrils and the eyes). Variety of pimples – rattlesnakes. They live in North and South America. There is a peculiar rattles from the remnants of the skins that came during the shedding. This is a question about the person who needs it.
- ASIA SHOCK. Distributed in the tropics and subtropics of all continents, excluding Europe. Especially diverse and numerous in Africa and Australia. Aspid species – cobras and mambas.
- PITTONS and BOASURES. Not poisonous, but not able to inflict serious wounds with their teeth. An adult is attacked only for self-defense. Isolated on white background. It can be considered that all snakes longer than 4 m are not dangerous for humans.
The most dangerous snakes in Europe and Asia (except Southeast):
- Ordinary aspirator. It is widespread in Eurasia everywhere, including in deserts and mountains. Even across the Arctic Circle. Vipers can be found in animal burrows, rotten stumps, bushes, rock crevices. When the meeting is over.
- Gurza It belongs to the family of vipers. It is found in the Caucasus. There is a line of dark brown or orange spots along the back. The head is flat with a sharply protruding temporal corners. Gyurza can settle on cultivated land near water. Crawls into the ruins and the outskirts of the villages. It is a climbs trees. Guarding prey, climbing on a branch of a tree or bush. It attacks a human immediately – without warning attacks. The bite causes heavy internal bleeding. In the absence of assistance, up to 10% of those bitten die.
- SANDY EFA. It belongs to the family of vipers. It is found in Central Asia and other regions. Length – up to 80 cm. Color varied, often sand-gray. From above along the body – a series of light transversely elongated spots. On the head is a cruciform pattern. When moving, the snake is located on the sides of the body. It attacks swiftly. The bite often ends in death. Can not be sucked from the wound by mouth.
The most dangerous snakes of Southeast Asia:
- KING COBRA. The world’s largest poisonous snake. Length – up to 4 m. The color is different, more often – yellow-green. A person dies after being bitten for about half an hour. Coral can be a stalk of a person.
- INDIAN COBRA (spectacle snake). This is a pattern of resembling glasses.
- STREAMING INDIAN COBRA. Spits poison in the eye at a distance of 2 m. Able to do it more than 20 times in a row. People often become victims of such spitting. The poison causes severe irritation. You can stumble upon a cobra in an abandoned building. There are cases of catching cobras in even and in large cities. When meeting with a man, this snake is trying to crawl away; Makes it a rule, without a bite – frightening.
The most dangerous snakes of Africa:
- STREAMING BLACK BLACK COBRA. It lives in savannahs. Length up to 2 m. Body color varied. The throat is black, often with a white transverse band. Spits in the eye at a distance of 2 m.
- MAMBY. A variety of aspidovyh. They live in all wooded areas of Sahara. Bite without warning. From a bite to a person. Often waiting for prey, lurking in the branches. There are four types of mambas. BLACK MAMBA has a black color and a length of 4 m. The remaining three species are green.
The most dangerous snakes of North America:
- TEKHASS’S GRAMPER. It is the county of deaths from snakebites in north america. Lives in dry stony places. Length up to 2 m. The color is grayish-brown, with a chain of white rounded stripes. The tail is light, with black transverse stripes.
- GREEN WARMER. In second place in the number of deadly bites. Lives in dry stony places. Length about 1 m. The color is greenish gray with dark back.
The most dangerous snakes of South America:
- Geraraka. The most numerous snake of Brazil. It is a form of pimples. Lives in the savannas. Length up to 1.5 m. Coloring is yellowish-brown. Bite mortality is about 10% (if no assistance is provided).
- KASKAVELA (terrible clamshell). Very numerous. Length up to 1.6 m. Color is red-brown, on each side there are yellow zigzags. Mortality from bites reaches 70% (if no assistance is provided).
The most dangerous snakes of Australia (all belongings to the family of aspids):
- TIGERING SNAKE. The torso is black with yellowish rings, which are out of focus. Length – up to 2 m. It is believed that this is the most potent poison among all land snakes. Instantly. 400 people.
- DEATH SNAKE. Outwardly, very similar to the viper. When meeting a person, he doesn’t crawl away and doesn’t accept a person. Half of those bitten by it die.
- Tipan. The most dangerous of the Australian snakes. The length is up to 3.5 m. The horse dies in a few minutes.
Australia is considered the most dangerous place for snakes.
Sea snakes They live in the coastal waters of the Indian and Pacific Oceans, mostly not further than 5 km from the coast. Length up to 2 m. Prefer the confluence of the rivers in the ocean. Some species of creep to dry land. Often fall into the fishing nets. There are species that are very similar to eels. Non-aggressive. When carefully removed from the nets, they usually don’t even bite. Edible. Poisonous poisoning snakes. If you are a person, you can die in 5..10 hours.
Meeting with snakes is one of the most common prey of snakes. Rules of conduct in the “snake” places:
- do not touch snakes;
- overgrown with thick grass, especially in the hollows;
- do not walk at night;
- not to spend the night;
- before going to bed, inspect the bed;
- If you find yourself in bed, you can find out how to get out of bed.
In the case of the spraying of the spicy cobra.
When a snake bite, do the following. The head of the body was lowered. Immediately proceed to the wound. Rinse out after suction. If there is any damage to the mucous membrane. In this case, it is necessary, in order to achieve this blood. When bridging towards the wound. It is not recommended to make a wounding of the secondary infection. It is necessary to ensure that it is necessary to stop the suction. It is a chance to get medical help. In no case cann’t put a tourniquet or cauterize the wound. It makes it difficult to follow it. It is very important to ensure that it can be reduced to a small scale. The poison spreads through his body. You should also provide warm drinks (including tea, coffee), but not alcohol. You can give an anesthetic: aspirin, pyramidone. It is important to discern the snake that bit. Anti-serum serum are of two types:
- Monovalent – Single species of snake;
- Polyvalent – against poisons of several species of snakes.
With the bites of vipers and pits, blood transfusion significantly helps. Develop your body’s flexibility. If you are a bitten, it is a bitter skinny bit. Poisonous snakes are sometimes used to protect premises.
There are 22 types of crocodiles. Some species never humans, others attack very often. Some species can be seen in the seawater. The saltwater crocodile swims into the sea for a distance of up to 600 km. Crocodiles hunt mostly at night. Catch prey in water and on land. Usually they sneak up on the victim. There are several meters. For all the women, they all jumped out. Crocodiles can move away from water bodies. Eat mostly fish. Carrion is also eaten, which is found by smell. They run at a speed of about 12 km / h. Have well developed vision and hearing. Able to stay under water for up to 2 hours. Morning and evening, go to the coastal shallows to bask in the sun. At temperatures below + 20 ° C are inactive. Lay eggs in the sand or in piles of rotting vegetation. The females guard the eggs. The largest crocodile is Nile. Length up to 6 m, weight up to 600 kg. Attacks large animals, trapping prey at a watering place. Able to make long jumps from water to land. Crocodile meat is edible.
All birds have very good eyesight (they are much sharper than humans). A bird of prey (for example, a hawk) Carrion birds (raven, vulture, etc.) What happens to a pupil? Goose, rooster are badly him. Dawns sometimes attract smoldering cigarettes and smoldering cigarettes. It is dangerous to swim in the water bodies. For example, they are not dangerous. The magpies are capable of attacking people near their nests. With eyes or damage to eyes. Ostriches are able to cause significant damage by striking their legs. Cassowary – Australia’s large flightless birds – can be attacked The middle of these birds is a large claw and is used as a stabbing weapon. Collides with the aircraft increases. The result of a collision may be engine failure or windshield destruction. The rest of the birds are harmless to humans.
Through domestic animals, fleas, ticks, worms, skin fungal diseases (zoophilous trichophytia, microsporia, etc.), rabies, and intestinal infections (plague, etc.) are spread. The animals are taken from the environment, they are especially dangerous. There may be up to 2000 (!) Blood-sucking ticks, including carriers of tularemia and encephalitis. The cutters are made of genuine leather, made from genuine leather, The horse is kicked, the cow is butted, the camel is spat. Males are especially aggressive during the mating season, and females – when nursing their young. When you are walking. The pig, on occasion, willingly eats its master. In mammals, it is much stronger. In particular, animals, people like, are able of being offended, remembering resentment, revenge. Some animals, like people, are mentally abnormal. Especially often this happens in purebred dogs.
Even if they are cornered, wounded, threatened by their young. The horn of the hind legs. It can be a serious problem. It is a person’s throat and face.
Hey, Hey, Hey. It was distinguished for the distance. If the animal runs away from the distance between the animal and the man, the animal runs away. It is not clear that there is a way to retreat, then it’s significantly inferior to him. C. Lorenz (“Aggression”, ch. 3): “Large predators are the most dangerous in dense thickets. This is where the flight is particularly small; it is even if it passes through. It is a quicker and tragically. “Gaze in their direction, touch their young. You can’t come up with fear. It is not a matter of fact that it can be lost. Do not touch them.
Elk, buffalo, bison, wild boar, etc. Large herbivores can be aggressive towards humans. These animals are to crash into a victim of acceleration. If they are a refugee nearby. Stay still and wait for the moment. The animal will rush by. He has a chance to get around the tree, wait for help. Herbivore pursues and therefore will not persevere. Most likely, it loses sight of. It is a scandal. Herbivores have a well-developed sense of smell. For example, there is a wind at a distance of up to 2 km. Forest animals, unlike steppe ones, are usually short-sighted.
As for large predators, the following are dangerous for humans:
- The wolf family (wolf, jackal, fox, coyote, etc.);
- Bear family (brown bear, polar bear, etc.);
- Feline family (lion, tiger, lynx, leopard, etc.);
- Family of hyena (spotted hyena, striped hyena, etc.).
The tiger and the bear hunt alone, and the rest prefer to attack in packs. There is a shortage of food. All predators eat and carrion. Bets (except white) Brown bears prefer small prey: insects, rodents, frogs. Hyenas prefer carrion. They are extremely strong jaws. A polar bear can specifically hunt. He is often attracted to the trainer. Wolf run around in search of prey. Felines hunt from ambush. Can jump to prey from a tree. Lions prefer savanna, tigers – thickets. It is a rule to reduce the number of people who go after hunting. Humane flesh. Small wolves – jackals, foxes, etc. – are able to attack people. In case of bite, preventive rabies vaccination is considered necessary. Forest predators are short-sighted, since they hunt, mainly by night, they are much better developed than in humans. In some places on earth, large predatory animals are to some extent. They attack people only in the following cases:
- Prey is not available;
- When they protect their young;
- When you protect your life;
- When a person is helpless (asleep or wounded).
Almost all species of large predators are on the verge of extinction. Size
Of all the animals, the dog is currently the greatest danger to humans. In the industrialized countries of the world. In Moscow, there are about 40,000 cases of people being bitten by dogs in a year. A dog can attack a person in the following situations:
- If the master incites;
- It means that it’s not a problem.
- If a stranger approaches her master;
- If touched when she is eating or sleeping;
- If approaching her puppies, her bowl of food;
- If it is cornered;
- For no apparent reason.
If you’re looking for something to do. If you are a dog, you can use his bad mood. It doesn’t usually give you the desired result. If you are angry, you can’t even care about it. Dog at a loss. Especially aggressive dogs are in the mating season – in the spring. If you are, for example, they disturb their sleep. Fighting breeds (bull terrier, Doberman, Rottweiler, etc.) are particularly aggressive. An attack can occur due to mutual misunderstanding. For example, it’s possible that you’re trying to make it out. it believes that you have encroached on its territory. If you want to take it away, you can take it up. The dog shows curiosity by sniffing. If she pulls her nose, it is not yet aggressively tuned. It is unlikely that there will be any peace. We love the dog. Dogs have been biting each other during this act (they can grapple in a fight). Therefore, if you’re shrinking from a dog, you can’t hurt her.
Solitary stray dogs are usually afraid of people. Repeatedly beaten, retreat, if you’re not Large, well-groomed animals, on the contrary, are often very self-confident and very dangerous. They could also be specially trained for attacking people. The dog will probably show aggressiveness. In order not to provoke a dog to attack, you should not stare at it. C. Lorenz (“Man Finds a Friend”, M., “Peace”, 1971, p. 99): “Animals before or after decisive actions, or experiencing fear. Therefore, it is not a bad idea. ”At the first instant of a dog meeting, it’s not knowing what to do. It is up to you to see what it’s all about.
In a self-confident dog, the tail is usually raised. If you’re dog It is not a sign of a friendly attitude. If you are a dog, you should be able to keep your clothes and clothes. . Beat the dog on the nose, upper jaw, eyes, spine. If there is a fist in the face. Stand sideways to the animal, on the half-bent legs, with fists covered and doing lunges. It has been a great deal. If you are attacked by a large aggressive dog, it will be most likely to jump. If you have a scraper If the animal jumped your roll forward. If you are a dog, you will be able to find your way around. It is up to you to lift your dog on the ground. or on the tree.
It was recommended that she had her hands on her neck. For a dog, it is so dys after it. There are no mistakes on your head. Bent phalanxes in the eye. If you are a dog, it becomes a dog. If you are a dog, you are striking a dog of peace. It is necessary to identify the leader in the pack (usually the largest and most aggressive animal). The whole pack.
Do not be afraid of dogs. According to some information, it is clear that smell. In the rule, it is a person. Wake the beast in scream, growl and rush forward. Gas can be useless. Where they usually walk their dogs, take a stick with you. Only one kind of stick sticking The stick itself doesn’t provide a victory. If you are angry at a dog, you can’t use it. Not too early and not too late. It is better to do this. It is a fact that the dog has been able to stand on it. In such a situation, it can help out a throwing weapon, such as a lead ball or suriken (but for sure). It is not necessary to keep up with it. and his household. Third, causing significant trouble to strangers. Therefore, it’s not a problem. He is no less dangerous for you than his animal. Rabies is transmitted through a dog bite. An animal infected with rabies does not necessarily behave unusually. A small bite can occur while playing with an animal, while feeding it from the hands. It is believed that the skin can be found.
If you have been a dog, you should be able to get it. assures that you have been vaccinated against this disease. The dog is infected with the rabies during the incubation period. It turns out that it is a disease. no reason; refuses favorite food. Saliva flows from the mouth. Further convulsions begin.
In addition to rabies, dogs and dogs, you can infect deprive and worms. Every time you touch your dog, you need to wash your hands. It should be categorically objected through to the playground. Dogs can protect you too much. Harsh dogs and others. Moreover, it should not be a small child
Rats preferring to settle in human buildings, there are two varieties: gray and black. Those and others are extremely tenacious and dangerous creatures. Among other things, they spread the plague. The homeland of these rats is Southeast Asia. They climb well on trees, walls, mooring ropes. It has been noted that it has been possible to find out at all times. Where the person lives. It has brown-brown color. In natural conditions, it settles only along the banks of reservoirs. It swims and dives well and even catches fish. Prefers meat food. It can be used for a long time with its paws. Cornered, it attacks him by the throat in a jump.
There have been cases of rats attacking sleeping people. Able to penetrate the sewer pipes. Brings 2..3 offspring per year at 8..10 cubs. It can successfully multiply at -17 degrees. C in large refrigerators where meat is stored. Lives in packs, numbering up to 50 individuals. When food is obtained, the flock acts in an organized and inventive manner; animals help each other. Studying it before you try. Try it out. Food is no longer suitable. Therefore, it is not necessary for rats.
Get it out. It is necessary to put on food. It will be possible to catch it. A black color can not be a black color, but a brown or reddish color. In natural conditions, prefers plant food. The black rat is squeezed out by the gray rat, but it can also be lively. Usually in this case, gray rats settle in basements, black – in attics.
The house mouse lodges of the bodywork is in burrows (usually with one exit), which is tears to a depth of 20..30 cm. It gives 2..3 offspring per year for 2..10 young. Life expectancy is up to 2 years. A cornered mouse can jump to a height of 30 cm. It carries the number of other infections.
Vampire is a kind of bat. The only parasite among warm-blooded animals. It oftens on humans. Vampire saliva anesthetizes the bite site. Body length up to 8 cm, weight up to 50 g. Color is brown. It flies well and runs fast. Distributed in Central and South America. Hunt at night. Attacks horses, cows, goats. Known cases of attack at a temperature of -6 degrees. C. Able to transmit rabies from these animals. In the vampire for up to 10 months.
Buriak edited by LastDay.Club
from the book “The Art of Survival”
The art of survival. Chapter 4.8.4: Protection from Animals &# 8212; fish, amphibians, mammals