Today I will tell you about the backpack Maxpedition Falcon II. I bought it for a pair of backpacks for daily wear. It has been the day of the rain and frost. At first — about cons. There are only two builds:
- The backpack is made of sturdy nylon, which is absolutely not breathing,
- backpack straps could be wider and thicker.
Home, for me, the problem — if you wear a backpack — the back will be wet. For pads or ducts for ventilation. And if hardness — no problem — Camelback can be inserted inside, the lack of ventilation — very spoils life. Straps in my opinion — too narrow. And if the backpack is good to load — this will create additional problems.
The manufacturer’s website tells about the specifications. Maxpedition Falcon II.
- 1050 denier yarn, water repellent and durable
- Teflon fabric protection® — protects against dirt and provides easy maintenance
- high strength zippers and zippers
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles provide a quiet snap
- triple polyurethane coating provides water resistance
- high tensile nylon cord
- composite nylon thread, high tensile strength (stronger than conventional industrial nylon thread)
- High-quality lining material
- internal seams are taped
- lightning runners with a paracord
- stress concentration points are stitched twice, trimmed or cross-stitched, which provides additional strength
I would like to make it. The backpack is really unkillable. He filled it up several times. — neither lightning nor belts were hurt. The only thing that broke — buckle on the chest belt — one of the antennae of the latch broke off. But — it changes elementary and costs a penny. For this lifetime — not scary.
Branches and compartments
Large compartment Maxpedition Falcon II fully disclosed — to the dregs. It is convenient for both during the cleaning of a backpack. In a small internal compartment perfectly fits the laptop. Although, I feel sorry for him all the time. — The aluminum case looks too fragile when you put it in such a backpack. External pockets perfectly play the role of organizers. Shots of light, flashlight, notebook, multitool and other trifles.
Branch for camelback. There is MOLLE — straps sheathed the backpack. If desired, it can be hungry even more than fold inward.
Backpacks and pouches