Behavior in case of fire
– distinguish local fire from catastrophe
Contact between flammable material, heat and oxygen produces fire. Coming out of control, the inflammation quickly develops and turns into a fire. It has been noted that the fires are not affected by fire.
It is a fact that it is in the past (the earthquake, the spread of hazardous substances, etc.)
- Keep order and cleanliness.
- Do not contain sources of heat (stoves, heaters, lamps, etc.) near inflammable objects and materials (furniture, curtains, etc.)
- Do not connect
- Develop a pre-set care in case of fire. Clear these paths from obstructions and flammable materials.
- Prepare the equipment to extinguish the fire. It is recommended that it be used as a water hose, for immediate use. Keep it in advance.
How to identify the incident?
A fire can be identified by spontaneously or on nearby objects. It has been shown to be there.
How to behave?
Keep up the balance of the situation. First of all, call the Fire and Rescue Service (tel. 102).
- Call the fire brigade as soon as possible (dial 102 by any phone)
- If you’re trying to get out of the box (fire extinguisher, water hose, bucket, wet cloth, etc.)
- Attention! In the case of water and electrical wiring.
- Move away from the area of fire.
- If you are a fireman? It is not necessary to lock it.
- It is not a chance that it will make it. building and outside)
- Inspect the windows facing the street; If you can’t get it to the bottom of the window
- As soon as possible, report your location.
Advice and preparation for emergencies