A pellet or bullet, once in the body, can leave not only the entrance hole, but the hole output, which is usually greater than the first and about whose existence happens to be, and do not suspect, focusing all attention on the primary wound. If the inlet no, it means that the grains are either stuck in the body, or ricochet from him, leaving only the wound, reminiscent of the inlet.
It is clear that the bullet leaves on the body and inside the body is much larger traces, especially if it hits bone or internal organs. Therefore, all without exception gunshot wounds require immediate professional Read more [...]
Traumatic shock is called the slow circulation of the body (lower currency circulating blood), for example, due to weakening of the heart, blood loss, dehydration (for poisoning).
Shock may develop immediately after injury, and in a few hours.
• General weakening of the body;
• dizziness, nausea and even vomiting;
• excessive thirst;
• profuse sweating;
• weak and irregular pulse;
• rapid, shallow breathing.
1. Lay him so that his head was lower, and legs — higher, placing them under the pillow Read more [...]
Electric shock (electric shock) occurs:
• while two touch bare wires wiring;
• tapping one bare wire, if people in wet shoes, standing on the wet ground, in a puddle, etc.
1. Disconnect the electricity in the room, unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
2. If this cannot be done, then:
• protect yourself from the action of electric current whereby the insulating material (rubber Mat, dry Board, a thick layer of dry paper);
• remove the victim from the area of destruction of any non-conductive electrical current subject (dry Read more [...]
Strong blow to the head, strong sound, messing around with a sharp object can cause damage to the middle and inner ear, the most dangerous of which is puncture the eardrum.
Symptoms of damage:
• Severe pain in the ear.
• Dizziness and imbalance.
• Hearing loss in this ear after injury.
• The headache.
• Stemming from ear blood or yellowish liquid. Your actions:
1. Seat of the victim and tilt his head to the side, where travmirovannomu ear, so that it freely flowed the blood.
2. Not my wounded ear, so as not to cause it Read more [...]
Damage to the jaw
1. Clear the mouth of the victim from the blood and broken teeth.
2. Tie jaw bandage around his head.
3. Immediately contact your doctor.
The broken nose
• severe pain;
• deformation of the nose;
• heavy bleeding.
1. Immediately contact the surgery.
2. Do x-rays to determine the extent of the damage.
A foreign object in nose
Children often put in the nose stones, beads, buttons and other small items.
1. Try to remove trapped in the nose of the subject Read more [...]
Strong blow to the head can break through the skull and cause a concussion or brain injury.
Break the skull
• severe bleeding from a wound on the head;
• bleeding from the nose, mixed with a yellowish liquid.
1. Try to stop the bleeding, cover the wound with a sterile gauze pad, a piece of clean cloth, clean handkerchief.
2. Put the bandage without touching the wound.
3. Take the person to the surgery.
• momentary loss of consciousness;
• weakness (paralysis of one side of the body); Read more [...]
• Loss of sensation below the injured or feeling as if the body is cut in half.
• Tingling or tingling in the extremities (this indicates that the damaged neck).
• Sharp pain in fingers and feet, although it is obvious that they are not broken.
• Loss of sensation in the skin that is easy to install, lightly pinching it.
• Difficulty breathing.
1. Ask the victim not to make any movements.
2. Cover him with a blanket. Call for an ambulance.
3. If a person is lying on his back unconscious, in any case upside down Read more [...]
1. Lay the victim and put a gauze pad ill just clean handkerchief to the wound, sabinaite her.
2. If you have suffered a hand firmly tie it to the body to ensure her maximum peace; if the leg - tie it to the other leg.
3. Try to calm the victim and call an ambulance.
4. If the casualty's condition allows, get a torn finger (paw). Wrap it in a clean cloth such as a handkerchief, and place in a plastic bag.
5. Put the package amputirovannyy finger snow, ice or put it in the fridge, but try to keep the ice does not touch amputirovano finger directly.
6. Give the package an emergency-room Read more [...]
Under tensile understand the damage to the ligaments, muscles, tendons and other tissues without disrupting their anatomical integrity. Usually, stretching — very painful injury in which in addition to the pain in the joint there is a significant swelling of the tissues.
First aid for stretching is this: you need to attach the injured limb above and apply to the injured place a cold compress (e.g., soaked in cold water towel). Half an hour later, the joint should tightly wrap and send the victim to the doctor (of course, not their own).
Most commonly injured ligament Read more [...]
Various injuries - constant companions athletes. What to do if there is no sports doctor?
You can learn about this from our table.
Turn the victim on his chest and lay in his comfortable for breathing posture. Free his mouth from foreign objects (broken teeth, blood clots, dirt, ETC)
Do not place the victim face down, turn the face to one side
Apply a bandage or splint
Do not attempt to lay down a broken bone independently
Injured Read more [...]
Distinguish between open and closed fractures. With an open fracture of the bone fragments, piercing through the soft tissue and skin that protrude outwards.
In closed fractures of the skin is not damaged, at the seat of fracture appears bruising, swelling and pain.
How to give first aid?
With an open fracture:
1. Remove all clothing from the fracture site (cutting it) and make sure that the skin is not damaged. If the skin is damaged, it is first necessary to bandage the wound.
2. To stop bleeding, pressing the fingers of the large blood vessels above and below the wound, Read more [...]
If scratches and abrasions contaminated, you can treat them yourself. If the wound is large, it is better to consult a doctor and make a tetanus shot.
• without touching the wound, wipe the area around it with a wetted cotton wool;
• the wound smear with iodine and tie clean bandage;
• the wound is best to bandage bandage with cotton-gauze pad from the individual package first aid (such bags are sold at pharmacies);
• taking dressings, in any case, do not touch the side of the pads, which will fall on the wound;
• if you don't have Read more [...]
In the abdominal cavity are organs such as the bladder, intestines and uterus (in women). They have a large quantity of blood vessels, where damage may be no less dangerous than the wound, directly to our bodies themselves.
If the wound goes along, so she was not disclosed, the abdominal muscles must be tensed. To achieve this, the victim should be put on the back, gently lifting outstretched legs placed beneath them rolled blanket, coat or jacket. If the wound is wide, it may be disclosed when the tension of the abdominal muscles. To relax the latter, you should put something Read more [...]
Regardless of their reasons, they indicate serious disorders in humans, and they cannot be ignored.
The doctor must be called in the following cases:
• strong, not passing chest pain,
• high temperature,
• strong pallor, and perspiration on the forehead.
Especially often occur during car accidents, fall accidents on manufacture, etc. the Most common ones:
Puncture wounds of the breast when the breast is pierced with a sharp object)
• Pain in the chest.
• Difficulty breathing.
• Bloody bubbles.
• When inhalation occurs with a whistling sound, which means that the wound is sucked in air.
• Bluish coloration of the lips and skin.
1. Try to close the wound, so that the victim can breathe.
2. This can be done first by hand, then seal the wound with a bandage, placing Read more [...]
Any movement of the injured (wounded, injured) is possible only if it is dictated by the urgent need (for example, a man lying on the road, in the area of fire and so on).
If there is nobody to help you to quickly move to categorize simply flip) the victim, use the strongest muscles in the body — hip and shoulders.
If the person is unconscious, there are two possible ways of its movement:
1. supporting under the arms, dragged behind him, retreating backwards;
2. tying the hands of the victim and selling in between his head to move forward on all fours, Read more [...]
1. The chest of the victim released from service and laid him on his back. Under the scapula should put a cushion from a collapsed garment so that the breast was higher, and the head slightly hung down.
2. If necessary, clean the mouth of the victim, and the head to rotate to the side.
3. Pull the tongue of the victim, so that it is not clogged his throat.
There are various methods of artificial respiration. Their choice depends on the type and degree of injury.
The way I (used to help autopause, asphyxia, and other)
1. To kneel at the Read more [...]
• Gauze bandages — sterile and non-sterile.
• Wool — purified water (hygroscopic) and simple. The treated wool has the ability to absorb moisture and to absorb (blood, pus).
• If necessary, you can use a clean towel, torn into strips sheet, pillowcase, and a clean handkerchief, paper napkins, etc. with which you can stop the bleeding and prevent the ingress of dirt into the wound.
How to wrap the wound
1. With the end of the bandage to the wound, make one full turn, holding the package outer side to the skin: so convenient Read more [...]
Pulse — this periodic jerky expansion of the walls of arteries. Best of all, he felt in two places — on the wrist, and in the deepening of the neck to the right or to the left of the chin.
1. The pulse at the wrist is located below the base of the thumb in the hollow between the two bones.
2. Feel for his three fingers and gently push.
3. Do not press the pulse with your thumb, as it is your own heartbeat, and you can take your own pulse for the pulse of another person.
4. The pulse in the neck (throat) is located in the hollow lower jaw bone to the side of the Adam's Read more [...]
1. Lay the victim. If possible, remove clothes from the place around the wound and inspect it.
2. If the wound no foreign objects put on any clean, easily absorbing the blood of the material (cloth, a handkerchief, a piece of cloth and so on). If possible, raise the bleeding part of the body (it helps to slow the circulation of the blood and put it on top of the napkin, handkerchief or piece of cloth tightly rolled wad of cotton wool (or a roll of bandage, begin a tight bandage the wound.
3. If the bleeding is not stopped (you can see the blood seeping through the Read more [...]