Often bites do not result in death of the victim. Dangerous they are only for people who are allergic to poison bite their insect. So first of all no need to panic.
The Scorpion's bite
Poisoning lasts up to one and a half to two days, the signs are particularly strong in the first hours after the bite. Place bite swells, inode can receive fluid-filled blisters. The Scorpion stings are not deadly, but the discomfort lasts a few days.
Signs of poisoning:
• General malaise,
• headache and dizziness,
• shortness of breath,
• restless Read more [...]
• During halts wash your hands with cold water, remove clothing, vytryahivanie her and ventilate. Shoes need to be dried.
• Daily wipe the skin between the toes with a soap solution. You can also pour skin folds pounded into dust dry mushroom-tinder, pounded into dust sheets Ivan-tea, sphagnum moss. Sphagnum moss is widely distributed in the swamps, he has a red or yellow tint. His tear, purified from crude lower parts of the stem, wring out by hand and dried in the air. Then grind to make it softer and softer. This moss absorbs moisture and contains Read more [...]
Morse code using a pocket lantern. The signal light is only possible over short distances.
ABC uses a combination of only two characters: short and long, "dot" and "dash". Passing the "point", it is necessary to consider myself "time", and the dash - one, two, three. In one letter between characters pause in one account, between words on three accounts.
ABC's convenient to remember, breaking her characters into 9 groups:
You can not honk letters, and immediately coded messages:
That is, under the code in any letter with a selected team. Read more [...]
Remember: before moving body of water, measure the water temperature. If the water is very cold — can't go: cold water can cause you a shock and paralyze. If the water is cold tolerant — go.
• Choose a direction crossing the river at an angle of 45° upstream and never try to cross the river directly.
• Always cross the river where shallow or sandy bottom allows you to stand firmly on his feet.
• Try to avoid the rocky places, because a fall can cause you serious injury.
• Before you enter the water, Read more [...]
1. Choose to set up tents firm, level place. Do not place it too close to the water and the dried-up riverbed, in case of heavy rains.
2. Place the tent so that its entrance was on the leeward side. Hammering into the ground pegs, the maximum tension the material for the badly strained tent occur even with small rain.
3. In case of rain dig around the tent, the groove, which will drain the water.
4. In case the wind will strengthen the pegs and put heavy stones.
5. Try to cook food outside the tent. But if due to bad weather you will have to do it in a tent Read more [...]
The orientation in azimuth
Azimuth — this is the angle formed between the direction of any of the subject areas and the direction of North.
Azimuths measured from 0 to 360° clockwise.
1. Stand facing in the direction of the object to which you want determined azimuth.
2. Move zero division of the compass (or the letter C) under dark end of a compass needle.
3. Rotating compass cover, direct on the subject of the sighting device.
4. Against pointer target device, facing the subject, read the value of azimuth.
Orientation but a map and compass
Read more [...]
1. Stop immediately and try, assessing the situation, find out where you are.
2. Calculate the time you spent under the ground, and think about how much time you will need to go outside.
3. Mark the place where you are (the pyramid of stones or a sign on the wall).
4. Try to find out. On the road often look back, remembering the view corridors from different points, they look different.
5. Mark your path pyramids of stones or marks on the wall.
6. Often rest to conserve energy. Turn off lighting during the holidays. Explore every corridor: even in the maze, Read more [...]
Organized by the descent into the ground is permitted only under the guidance of instructors and with special equipment. If you are at your own risk going into the underground Reid, consider the following:
• In the group should be no less than 4 people: in an emergency a single traveler will remain in trouble friend, and the other two will go to the surface for help.
• Before leaving you should report on their plans relatives (friends): where and for how long you go.
• In addition, on the day of the descent ask about the weather: it happens that heavy rains flooding Read more [...]
• To find a long pole, which must be taken before a road.
• To choose higher ground, overgrown with bushes.
• To step into the Bush, which grows the Heather.
• Move as slowly as possible and easier.
How to get out of the marshes:
1. To throw heavy objects, reset the backpack to lighten their weight.
2. To put under the feet of the pole or stick.
3. Move smoothly and slowly, not making any seizure, sudden movements.
4. Feeling that you sucks, immediately lie down flat on hummocks and wait, when you throw a rope or stretched Read more [...]
• The most important thing in the desert — this is to avoid dehydration. If you were among the Sands due to damage your machine, use it as a source of shade. If you are traveling on foot, find some cave or sit in the shade of the rock.
• Protect your head and neck from the sun (generally try to avoid it). If you have a hat, wear it, and on top tie some sort of scarf to escape from heat stroke.
• If you are stuck in the desert by car, do not leave it. If for help there is no hope, get to places where you can meet people. Move only at night, waiting Read more [...]
• If you were among the snow and can't go, arrange shelter right in the snow.
• Use natural cavities (for example, under the overhanging branches of a spruce or dig a cave in the snow.
• Climbing into it, do the ceiling vent (if you don't have one, then one hole per person). Clean it from time to time, if the snowfall continues.
• Deepen cave at his feet: here when circulation is down the cold air.
• Close the output. Sitting in the cave until the weather improves. Try not to sleep, if you don't have a sleeping bag, and a large plastic Read more [...]
• Seek shelter in holes in the rocks and caves: it is possible not only to hide from the weather, but also to find drinking water.
• Avoid locations where possible landslide or avalanche.
• Remember that in the narrow valley between the mountains to stay on the hill less dangerous than in the lowlands.
• If you have a bright clothing, which you can donate without risk to health, use it to mark your location.
• Try to attract attention by shouting: sounds good spread in the mountains.
• When Hiking in the mountains can develop Read more [...]
• Sea water is not potable. It increases thirst and increases the loss of water, withdrawing the fluid from the tissues and bringing it through the kidneys and intestines.
• In cold weather, fresh water can be extracted from seawater. Collect sea water into the container and let it freeze. Because fresh water freezes faster, the salt is concentrated in the middle of the frozen water in the form of a pasty mass. Remove the salt, and the remaining ice will be enough freshwater to maintain your vitality.
• You can eat all the fish in cooked or raw form. Read more [...]
• To hunt better in the early morning and late evening, when the animals go in search of food and water.
• Hares running around in a circle and returned to the same spot from which she had escaped. If the animal runs, whistle — it can stop him.
• Crows and owls can eat.
Animal food, used for survival in the wild
Cut the wings and legs, release the blood and boil or fry.
Small rodents (rats, mice)
Clean animal (being careful not to damage the inside, so nothing spilled on the carcass, because rats and mice are carriers of the infection). Read more [...]
• You cannot eat everything plants, many of them poisonous.
• Use only those plants that you know.
• Do not eat mushrooms.
• If you are in doubt, edible plant or not, squeeze of its leaf juice. Juice milky color indicates that the plant is poisonous. (The only exception is the dandelion. In particular, it helps with diarrhea).
• RUB your lips with the juice and put a small piece of sheet on the tip of the tongue. If for 4-5 minutes appears burning sensation or bitterness, this plant is not good to eat.
• Not suitable for food Read more [...]
• The sun is setting behind the clouds, red dawn, the night stars and the moon is not visible, or around them there is a crown.
• At night, no dew, fog, sunrise is not dissipated.
• Frogs are silent.
• Swallows fly above the earth, seagulls gather on the shores and bathe in dust, the sounds of forest birds cannot hear.
• Ants hide in anthills, insects in the air and on plants is not visible, the bees return to the hive, the worms crawl on the surface of the earth.
• The flowers of the plants are closed, in the axils of leaves visible droplets of water, the smell of plants grow.
• Read more [...]
Rainwater: to collect rainwater, dig a hole and put it in large sheets, so that the collected water is not absorbed into the ground.
Rosa: when it rains, tie fabric tree. Water flowing down along the trunk, will linger and to drip into a container placed below.
Remember: willow, elder and reeds grow only where the groundwater is close to the surface.
Purification of drinking water
Dirty water should be filtered through any dense fabric. Put on it sand,
crushed charcoal and small stones, to make the bottom of the hole and made to pass through the filter Read more [...]
• A small fire is easier to grow and maintain than a large one. Several small fires, diluted in cold weather around you, will give more heat than a big fire.
• If you need to make fire in wet soil or snow, to build a platform of logs or stones. As fuel can be used dry grass, peat, pine cones, tree bark, hvorostenko, lichens, ferns, dry rot of trees or logs.
• Select a location that is protected from the wind. The wall can serve as the ridge grooves or dug in the snow hole. In places where a lot of willows, cut branches and stick them in the ground round wall — this Read more [...]
• Try to find shelter from the cold, heat, rain or wind.
• To find a way to notify about myself: to light a fire, to hang on the tree any thing bright colors, send a SOS signal, etc.
• To save water. If not, or hardly, try to find the source.
• To calculate the supply of food and to find a way to get it.
1. Stay calm.
2. If you feel the push and kick, try instantly regroup, covering his head with his hands. Will wapitis for something, in order to avoid falling and injury and to not be thrown around the cabin.
3. Open the back door, which is usually located in the window. For this you need to pull the cord from the rubber seal of the window and push the glass or smash it with a hammer, located in the cabin.
4. If the cabin caught fire, try to extinguish it using a fire extinguisher.
5. In case of short circuit to leave the tram or trolleybus is only necessary when the driver will stop Read more [...]