1. Remove the shoes and tights (socks), remove from the pockets of all piercing and cutting items.
2. Wear your seat belt, clasp your knees and bend his head toward them.
3. When the plane made an emergency landing, go to the emergency escape hatch, open it. For this purpose it is necessary to turn the door handle and open it. Then, open the hatch, pull the handle towards you to open the door, throwing the hatch to the outside.
4. Remove the rescue rope and throw him out.
5. Leave (without shoes and stockings), sticking his feet first, and then the head.
Read more [...]
1. Follow all instructions of the captain of the team and do not panic.
2. Leave on for a minimum of clothing, take off your shoes. Documents wrap in plastic bag and put it under his underwear. After that, wear a life jacket.
3. If you sit in the lifeboat is not possible, please bring any item that will help you to stay afloat (circle, a Board, an empty plastic bottle or canister).
4. Jump into the water feet down, and once in the water, immediately amplimite from the ship at least 300 meters, so you are not pulled into the water in the funnel.
5. Seeing the boat, swim to it and ask Read more [...]
• Prefer Central cars that in the event of a catastrophe suffer less than the head and tail.
• Choose seats against the movement of trains: because bullies often thrown into the window stones, then you have a chance that he will not shoot you.
• Do not fall asleep, if your companions doubtful, and not horrible.
• Do not leave door coupe open.
• If you are traveling in a parlor car, money and documents keep to themselves. If they are in the bag, then place it closer to the wall.
1. If you heard the screeching of Read more [...]
1. Before you leave, you must tightly to fasten garments, foot wear high shoes, mouth and nose cover with a gauze bandage.
2. Move from the area of contamination is necessary in the direction perpendicular to the wind direction. You can not sit on the ground, to smoke, to walk in the dust, there are berries in the woods and swim.
3. If you are unable to get outside, take shelter of the house. To do this, close the Windows, doors, vents, chimneys, cracks in window frames (you can seal them with duct tape). Front door to put a bucket of water and wet the Mat to wipe Read more [...]
This element is particularly dangerous due to the fact that catches people away from human habitation.
1. Do not try to break through a snow storm.
2. Stop the machine and cover something the engine side of the radiator.
3. If the wind is not strong, can from time to time to rake the snow off the car, not to be buried under a thick layer of snow.
The rating scale of wind force (Beaufort scale) hurricane is wind force 12 points, or a speed of 35 m/s In the countries of the Atlantic, these winds are called hurricanes in the Pacific they are called typhoons in Australia cyclones in America hurricanes (or rather, tornadoes) are called tornadoes. But whatever the name of this manifestation elements, any hurricane can bring destruction to cause prolonged torrential rains, high waves, sweeping away everything in its path.
1. Stay away from the sea, from rivers and lowlands, where can penetrate raised by hurricane waves. The farther Read more [...]
1. If you have time before you leave the house, turn off gas and electricity, to collect the necessary documents, necessities and a small supply of food (day two three), medicines, dressing materials.
2. If the flood caught you at a public place or in the forest, try to reach higher ground, climb a tree or try to cling to those subjects, which can hold a person back on the water.
3. If on your way up the river in flood, exercise extreme caution when crossing it.
4. First of all, look for a smaller place to cross.
5. Priedite higher your bag or backpack so as not to soak them at the Read more [...]
Most often, the descent of avalanches happen during thaws and after snowfall.
• Pay attention to warning signs to be placed in places of avalanches. Try to take them early in the morning. Definitely bring electronic retrieval devices.
• Be attentive to the warnings about possible avalanches. Avoid risky to cross the slopes. If this cannot be avoided, then go through them one by one: the rest of the group will be able to help if the slope suddenly starts to slide.
• Be alert to the first signs of avalanches — these are the sounds of cracking Read more [...]
1. If the fire is just beginning to flare up when you try to smother the flames of the panicle from the branches.
2. Move from the edge to the center of the burning place, so that the wind blew you in the back, pomgranite the coals.
3. If you realize that you fire not handle, hold back and go for help. When this move in the leeward side, so as not to be in the ring of fire.
Remember: forest fires spread with enormous speed and easily pass through the wide rivers, lakes, roads.
5. The walk from the fire follows the diagonal of the way in Read more [...]
The signs of an imminent eruption:
• the increase in seismic activity (from a barely noticeable hesitation lava up to the present earthquake);
• «grunt» coming from the crater of the volcano and from the ground;
• the smell of sulphur coming from the flowing near the volcano rivers and streams;
• the acid rains;
• pumice dust in the air;
• escaping from time to time from the crater gases and ashes.
1. Immediately leave the affected area.
2. If this could not be done, since the beginning of the eruption, Read more [...]
The signs of an imminent earthquake:
• Your Pets are starting to show extreme anxiety: they causeless bark, try to go outside, pull your own offspring.
• Mouse packs run out.
• Rattles dishes, chandelier sways.
• Growing noise from under the ground.
1. If the earthquake caught you indoors, try as soon as possible to leave and be on the street — preferably away from buildings. If you get out of the house for any reason you cannot collapsed staircase, flunked out, and so on), take cover under a sturdy table or under the bed or stand Read more [...]
The distance to the storm can be determined by the period of time between the flash of lightning and a peal of thunder:
• 1 second — a distance of about 400 meters
• 2 seconds — a distance of about 800 meters
• 3 seconds — a distance of more than 1000 meters
1. If you are on a hill, immediately go down. In an open space away from tall objects, such as lonely trees. Do not seek shelter in hollows among a heap of stones.
2. Sensing a characteristic tickling the skin, and that you have the hair rise on end,
Read more [...]
1. Upon learning of the approaching storm, close and secure all doors and Windows. On glass stick crosswise strips of tape.
2. Prepare candles (can be switched off electricity).
3. Disconnect the electrical and external television antenna.
4. Do not leave on the street is nothing that can take the wind.
5. If approaching hurricane, try to stay away from the sea, from rivers and lowlands: you there can overtake raised by hurricane waves.
6. In the village house move in the most spacious and durable part of it, and best of all in the basement.
7. If you Read more [...]