Before taking any action, try to determine the nature of the bleeding.
When small wounds bleeding stops clotting of the blood. Not to disturb the wound unnecessary movements and in any case you should not clean the wound surface. If a wound is still bleeding, apply a pressure bandage.
During the first phase, lasting up to 14 hours at first childbirth and slightly less when repeated, the muscles of the uterus begin to decline first, every half hour, and then — often, opening her cervix, through which comes the baby and «leave water» — comes out liquid, surrounding him in his mother's womb.
During the second phase, lasting from 15 minutes to an hour, the contractions intensified so that a pregnant woman in pain finds no place, — and the baby is born.
During the third stage after new contractions popped out placenta, also known as «the Read more [...]
Sudden involuntary contraction of the muscles, usually called convulsions, causing a sharp pain, but the danger to human life can be imagined only in the case if it is in the water. Cramps can be caused not only by hypothermia muscles during swimming, and incorrect movements during sports, as well as a sharp loss of body salts as a result of diarrhea, vomiting or simply abundant sweating. Seizures occur in epilepsy, brain injury, and sometimes they appear without reason.
Reductions usually are, if you can stretch the cramped limb. This can make the man himself, but it's better if you help Read more [...]
Excessive sweating on a hot day leads to excessive loss of moisture and salt contained in sweat.
Although sweating and does not allow the body temperature to rise, reducing the salt content in the body causes cramps in the muscles of the legs and body, leading, respectively, to General weakness. If you do not replenish moisture and salts, this condition will end up fainting.
In addition to convulsions and fainting, and other symptoms of overheating are headache, dizziness and nausea. The temperature remains within normal limits, but the skin seems to be cold and wet. Face pale, and breathing becomes Read more [...]
Under thermal stress (overheating) is usually understood as an acute disease caused by disturbance of temperature regulation of the body with prolonged exposure to high temperature (including sunlight — then we are talking about solar impact).
Teploisoliacia of the human body in the following ways:
• with sweat, which evaporates, cools the skin;
• expansion of the capillaries of the skin, making it more abundantly supplied with blood and, accordingly, is cooled;
• rapid breathing, through which excess heat is removed from the lungs.
Travel by sea, air or in the car sometimes accompanied by a very unpleasant condition is a sickness. Sailors called it "sea sickness"and the pilot "air". It is accompanied by dizziness and nausea, often leading to vomiting. In addition, the patient may have severe headaches.
The main cause of motion sickness, irritation of the vestibular apparatus: when rolling the imbalance between what it sees and perceives the mechanism of the middle ear responsible for balance.
Here are some simple rules that will help you to reduce the pain of sickness:
1. Tilt your head on the seat and sit quietly (and, better Read more [...]
1. After cleaning the mouth and nose from the sand and silt that were there with water, put the victim face down so that the head and Breasts hanging down. You can put it on your knee or put him under his belly and rolled into a lump of clothes.
2. Then press on the back, so that the water flowed from the lungs. When the allocation of water will stop ecopassage turn back and start artificial respiration, which continues up until he begins to breathe.
3. Once the patient has regained consciousness, it should be a good warm up and sent to the hospital. Read more [...]
• The dizziness.
• Headache, shortness of breath.
• Nausea, vomiting.
• The loss of consciousness.
1. At the burning immediately to fresh air.
2. Put a cold compress on the head.
3. With the weakening or absence of breathing, give him to smell ammonia.
4. Apply artificial respiration.
5. After the victim came to himself, to make it in a well ventilated room, lay in bed, warm water, to drink strong tea.
6. Call a doctor. Read more [...]
The reason most tragic cases, drug-related, is overdose. It is especially dangerous drugs with sedatives, you have a calming effect. They cause a person sleepy and sharply reduced muscular activity. In severe cases, death.
• Excited state, bouts of hysteria.
• Dilated pupils.
• Nausea and vomiting.
• lay the patient on his stomach and turn his head to the side;
• try to make him lavage of the stomach and cause vomiting, check before it, does not block the throat;
• lay him away from the Read more [...]
Poisoning are different: drug poisoning, food, alcohol, drugs, poisoning with toxic substances. Any of them require emergency medical care.
• Nausea and vomiting.
• The constriction or dilation of pupils.
• Lethargy and drowsiness.
• The loss of consciousness.
• Cardiac rhythm.
1. If poisoned in the mind, try to wash him in the stomach as much as possible liquid at room temperature, and then induce vomiting.
2. If poison is unconscious, lay him on his belly, so it was easier to breathe. Read more [...]
• Redness of the skin.
• A high temperature.
• The headache.
• To impose on the burned area cold compress, constantly changing it.
• For pain you can take aspirin or paracetamol.
Burns can be caused by fire, steam, boiling water, hot objects, chemicals, sunshine.
There are 4 degrees of burns:
• When burns first-second degree blisters filled with fluid.
• Burns are the third and fourth degree not only the skin but also deeper tissues charred or welded together.
• First of all, strip the affected area of the skin.
• Lower the infested area in cold water or the substitute under the cold stream of water and hold it until the pain subsides (from 10 minutes to half an hour).
• After that terebinthia the affected Read more [...]
There are a total frostbite and local.
Usually occurs with prolonged exposure to the cold.
• The chills.
• Abnormally cold skin.
• Pale face.
• Apathy, drowsiness.
• Violation of coordination of movements.
1. Wrap the victim in something warm.
2. Give him hot sweet tea or coffee.
3. RUB it with a dry woolen cloth until then, until the skin will redden, and hands and feet will not become loose.
4. If affected you, then take a hot bath and after it wipe your body dry.
Local frostbite Read more [...]
Fainting — this short-term (from a few seconds up to 30 minutes) loss of consciousness.
• Sudden dizziness.
• The blackouts.
• Noise in the ears.
• The nausea.
• Weak rapid pulse.
• The man abruptly fades, the skin is covered with sticky sweat.
• fright, significant blood loss, exhaustion, starvation, stay in a stuffy room, tragic news.
1. First supply fresh air into the room.
2. Then undo the victim collar, belt, bra, to facilitate his breath, and lay it so that the head was Read more [...]
• The respiratory tract is blocked by vomiting, blood, broken teeth, tongue, one sunken deep in his throat. All this often happens in people who are in an unconscious state.
• Compression of the chest or lung damage.
• Poisoning gas such as carbon monoxide contained in the combustion products of the engine.
• The electric shock.
• Suffocation, coming, for example, when the neck squeezes the loop.
• Bad attack of asthma or bronchitis.
In all cases, the breathing is difficult, it becomes noisy and threatens to generally be stopped, Read more [...]
Caught in the throat and respiratory tract small objects can cause severe shortness of breath.
Before the ambulance try to provide the victim first aid, using first tapping on the back.
The victim is conscious
If the victim is an adult:
1. Tilt it forward so that the head fell below the shoulders (this can be done both in standing and in sitting position);
2. Repeatedly hit his hand on the back of the victim (between shoulder blades); the blows should be strong enough to cause an involuntary cough;
3. When a foreign body POPs out of the pharynx and the person begins Read more [...]
In addition to the mote in the eye can get eyelash, Midge and even a piece from the broken Cup. Eyes can be corrupt and inept handling of the lenses.
1. In any case, do not RUB the affected eye.
2, Pull the eyelid in front of a mirror or ask someone to do it and, rotating the eye in different directions, try to consider exactly what has got into eyes, and where this mote is.
3. Do not touch the speck (or something else that has got into eyes), if it is at the pupil or iris, and if caught the subject «nestled» deep in the eye.
4. Cover your eyes Read more [...]
When accidents are often damaged teeth.
1. if the person is unconscious and from his mouth bleeding, turn it on its side, release your finger to the mouth from broken teeth and blood clots.
2. Lay him in comfortable for breathing posture.
3. If victim is conscious and has no other serious damage from his seat, tilting his head so he could spit blood.
4. If knocked out one tooth and gum bleeds heavily, roll of sterile gauze swab, insert it in place of the broken tooth and have suffered harder to eat this is the place for 10-15 minutes. Blood regularly need to Read more [...]
Whatever the cause unconsciousness, people in these minutes helpless and cannot be left alone. You must know that, while unconscious person nevertheless continues to feel.
There are three stages of unconsciousness, and the patient can move from one to another or stay in one of them:
• unconsciousness from which a person is easily withdraw for a few moments, and he even can give a completely coherent answers to your questions, but then again sink into oblivion;
• numbness, in which people with difficulty, but responds to your questions, but can't give a coherent answer, giving the impression Read more [...]
If a sick or injured during the accident, assault, etc) there is no pulse, he urgently needed external (indirect) cardiac massage, otherwise the blood will cease to flow into the brain, and the latter will quickly die, and with it will die and its holder.
Heart can be made to work, if you click on it directly, rhythmic clicking to combine with ventilation of the lungs by the method of "mouth to mouth". However, this technique can be used only when you are sure that the heart is not working. If it is at least weakly, but still beating, your sharp and may be inept jerks able to stop it forever.
Put Read more [...]