Inflammation of the mucous membranes of the eyelids and the eyeball. Some types of conjunctivitis are very contagious.
• Strong or weak red eyes.
• Burning, swelling or inflammation of the eyelids.
• The appearance of pus.
• rinsing with boiled water;
• disinfecting washing;
• strict observance of rules of personal hygiene;
• consultation of the doctor. Read more [...]
Infectious disease transmitted by droplets. Patients are contagious for months after the onset of the disease.
• Lack of appetite.
• The temperature rise.
• Runny nose and cough with rolling. Often coughing end up vomiting.
• the disease can last up to 3 months.
• Isolation from others.
• Long walks in the fresh air: summer — the whole day, winter — at least 5-7 hours. This facilitates the patient's condition weakens painful cough, improves sleep and appetite.
• Soft food in small Read more [...]
This is a serious disease of the psyche, which is expressed as a strong emotional reactions (tears, laughter, screams), and convulsions, numbness, hallucinations, etc. Often hysteria manifests itself in extreme or conflict situations. An attack of hysteria may last from several minutes to several hours.
• Man produces sharp movements, is thrown on the floor, body curves arc («hysterical arc»), based on the nape and on the heel;
• Screaming, crying, tearing clothes;
• Or, on the contrary, starts laughing;
• May lapse into unconsciousness.
Read more [...]
Occurs in the cerebral circulation. Can be varying degrees of the disease.
Weak strike causes a slight weakness. Patient finds it difficult to talk and swallow.
Strong shock occurs in a very severe form.
• Paralysis of the right or left side of the body.
• When paralysis of the right side of the body, the patient loses the ability to speak and understand the speech of others may come unconsciousness.
• Paralysis of the left side of the body is numb left side of face and left limbs. It is broken, although the patient may unintelligible to Read more [...]
A bout of hiccups caused by irritation of the diaphragm — muscular partition separating the chest cavity from the abdominal. If a person will overeat or drink a large dose of alcohol, the diaphragm involuntarily starts to decline.
How to stop hiccups?
• Try to hold your breath and stay in this position for as long as possible.
• If this method does not help, take a paper bag and breathe into it.
• You can also suck a piece of ice.
• Drink water in small SIPS.
The usual hiccups using one of these tools takes place. But if it still continues to Read more [...]
To cure the patient, the tooth may only specialist dentist, but to relieve toothache and you can own. For this you need to rinse your mouth with hot, salted water, holding it in the mouth for 5 minutes, then splevyval and when a new batch. This procedure for 2-3 hours can relieve any pain.
Help in other ways, if in addition to tooth aches and gum:
1. Attach to the sore tooth cotton wool soaked in clove oil.
2. On a sore spot between the gum and cheek to put a thin plate of bacon.
3. Rinse your mouth with a decoction of sage, longer trying to keep it on a sore place. Cooled down in the mouth broth Read more [...]
Dangerous contagious disease transmitted by airborne droplets, as well as through the items used by the patient.
We offer several types of diphtheria with different characteristics.
Diphtheria of the throat often begins with fever and minor sore throat.
Diphtheria of the larynx affects the voice. He becomes hoarse. There is also rare, hoarse cough.
Diphtheria of the nose appear blood discharge from one nostril. The nasal cavity is delayed films, making it difficult to breathe.
Diphtheria of the skin on her private parts are formed, slow-healing wounds, which are covered Read more [...]
A contagious disease, which infected through dirty hands and food, especially through unwashed vegetables and fruits. Pathogens can also carry fleas.
• Severe diarrhea with admixture of mucus and even blood.
• Pain in the abdomen.
• The temperature rise up to 38 °C.
• Weakness, loss of appetite.
• The headache.
1. Isolation of the patient.
2. Urgent doctor on call.
3. Consent to hospitalization of the patient.
4. Disinfection of items used by the patient.
5. Disinfection of the housing. Read more [...]
Sometimes patients with diabetes for two main reasons. One of them is associated with a sharp decrease in blood sugar, which can occur due to violations of the diet, malnutrition, overwork. The second is associated with the overabundance of sugar in the blood.
Each of these cases has different characteristics. The state of a person during a diabetic coma, caused by a lack of sugar in the blood, is outwardly similar to alcohol intoxication. To recognize that this is not the case, you smell.
• Pallor, perspiration on the face, thirst, headache, nausea, rapid pulse, shallow Read more [...]
Chronic disease associated with disorder of all types of metabolism.
• Excessive thirst.
• Frequent or copious urination.
• Sometimes bedwetting.
• Quick weight loss.
• urgent consultation of a physician;
• strict diet;
• frequent medical examinations.
Healthy children cry from hunger, loneliness, pain, or when experiencing any discomfort. Once you remove the irritant their factor - and the crying usually stops.
In different situations the children cry in different ways, but young parents often don't hear differences. In addition, some children may cry and not without a reason that finally puts parents in a deadlock.
If you jump at the slightest sound of a baby crying, know that he is very sensible, and your nervousness is passed to him. Learn to stay calm. Try using the table below. Maybe you'll find something useful.
Come feeding time, Read more [...]
This part of the intestine or other internal organ of the abdominal cavity, which goes through a natural or artificially formed in the wall of this cavity openings.
Signs of infringement of hernia:
• Delay of stool and gases, and sometimes urination.
• urgent doctor on call;
• strict bed rest.
Acute infectious disease, the pathogen is a virus. The flu is dangerous because it causes serious complications. The disease usually lasts 1-2 weeks.
• The headache.
• High fever and chills.
• Pain in the muscles.
• Cough, runny nose and sneezing.
• Pain in the eyes.
• Strict bed rest and isolation of the patient.
• Drink plenty of water, because the body loses a lot of moisture when the person is sweating heavily.
• Urgent doctor on call.
• Frequent airing of the room, because influenza Read more [...]
The dizzy spells occur when the disorder of the middle ear due to head injury,
due to a neurotic condition, high blood pressure. The elderly head can spin for no apparent reason. Attacks last from several minutes to several hours.
• The sense of rotation.
• Nausea, vomiting.
• Excessive sweating.
• Ringing in the ears.
• Fluctuations in blood pressure.
• Changing the pulse frequency.
1. Be seated person; if dizzy you, then take yourself and sit quietly until the end of the attack.
Read more [...]
A painful condition of the body, which dramatically lowers the body temperature. Hypothermia is more likely to occur in patients and premature babies. In the elderly — due to poor living conditions, as well as alcoholics and drug addicts.
• Very cool forehead and body, face reddening.
• Strong shaking.
• Tense muscles.
• Straining and incoherent speech.
At the final stage:
• brain damage and death.
In young children hypothermia causes:
• the refusal to eat,
• Read more [...]
Usually develops as a complication after colds. The disease lasts from 3 to 10 days. The patient with pneumonia is not contagious.
• A sharp increase in temperature to 39-40°C.
• Pain in the chest.
• The chills.
• Dry or with phlegm cough.
• Weakness, sweating.
• The shortness of breath.
• Feverish glow, the skin around the lips and on the lips acquires a bluish tinge.
1. Be sure to call the doctor.
2. Before his arrival to seat the patient and try to collect in a clean jar his sputum.
Read more [...]
Inflammation of the external genital organs. Signs:
• Swelling and redness of large and small labia and their pain.
• Burning and itching in the vulva, worse after urination.
• The increase in inguinal lymph nodes.
• bed mode;
• the cleaning several times a day vulva warm solution of potassium permanganate;
• lotions from Borovskoy fluid;
• consultation with the doctor.
Chronic inflammation of the external genital organs.
• The emergence in the area of the clitoris Read more [...]
This fluid-filled swelling on the skin is formed because of too tight shoes, burn, gardening, etc.
Before pierce the blister, wash thoroughly hand and only then proceed with this procedure, observing the following rules:
1. hold the needle, which is going to use over the flame and then let it cool;
2. insert the tip of the needle under the skin of the blister, but not deeply, and so that only pierce it;
3. make a second puncture on the opposite side of the blister;
4. now gently press on the blister clean piece of cotton or a bandage to squeeze the liquid out of it;
5. wipe the sore spot and sabinaite Read more [...]
An acute viral disease. Droplet transmitted by direct contact with the case. The incubation period of the disease lasts for 14-17 days, the disease itself — 5-7 days.
• A small temperature increase.
• Loss of appetite.
• Headache and pain in the flanks.
• After a day or two on the body and face rash appears as red spots that develop into blisters, covered with crusts, 2-3 days to dry up and fall away.
• Bed and under the supervision of a physician.
• Complete isolation from other children.
• Bubbles Read more [...]