Venereal disease, sexually transmitted diseases. She currently treatable through the use of new drugs. You must remember that the earlier you start the treatment of syphilis, the higher the chances of a rapid recovery.
Soft and chancre
Sexually transmitted disease. Located on the inner surface of the labia majora, near the clitoris and the vaginal part of the cervix. Signs:
• Appears as a red spot, which soon turns into a weeping ulcer, covered with crust. The crust soon melted, exposing the ulcer with black edges and sebaceous bottom.
• The soft tissue Read more [...]
Inflammation of the bronchi, which most often occurs after suffering a severe colds, and as a result of hypothermia. Duration of disease — 2-3 weeks with proper treatment.
• Sednet throat.
• Cough (initially dry in a few days — the expectoration of sputum).
• Elevated temperature.
• The weakness.
• Bed rest.
• By prescription — the antibiotics.
• Expectorants, bronchodilating agents (mother-and-stepmother, rosemary, plantain, etc.).
• Abundant hot water, mustard on his chest and Read more [...]
A disease that occurs when the consumption of poor quality products. Affects the Central nervous system.
• lasts from 2 hours to 3 days.
• abdominal pain
• After some time, when visual disturbances, double vision, dilated pupils. Later it becomes difficult to swallow, appears hoarseness, signs of choking, diarrhea.
• urgent doctor on call and introduction protivoballisticheskih serum. Read more [...]
The nature of the pain
Pain in the upper abdomen
Disease of duodenum 12
Pain arising on an empty stomach or 1-2 hours after eating, heartburn, vomiting
Peptic ulcer 12 duodenal ulcer
Pain in the right upper quadrant, radiating to the right shoulder, fever, vomiting Read more [...]
Severe viral disease that affects the nervous system; infection occurs through the bite of a rabid animal or contact with saliva from a rabid animal in wounds, scrapes and skin irritation. From the moment of infection latent period of the disease lasts from 12 days to 2-3 months. The acute phase lasts 5-7 days.
• Discomfort in the area of the bite (burning, itching, pulling pain).
• When you try to drink in a patient with spasms of the muscles of the larynx.
• The temperature rise.
• Excessive salivation.
• Visual and auditory hallucinations. Read more [...]
Is spasm of the muscles around the Airways that makes breathing difficult. Simultaneously, the walls of the Airways swell and become clogged thick, sticky mucus.
• A loud, hoarse breathing.
• The patient gasps and gulps air.
• Pale or bluish-gray complexion.
• Heavy sweating.
1. If the attack happened during the day (at work, on the street etc), find a way to seat the patient on a stool or in a chair with a straight back at the table, on which he can rely on: the elbows folded on the table hands of the patient should be placed, Read more [...]
This is inflammation of the vermiform Appendix cecum.
• Dull continuous pain in right abdomen — in the epigastric region (below the navel on the right) or in the upper abdomen.
• Nausea and vomiting, bad breath.
• The white coating on the tongue.
• The temperature rise.
1. Immediately call a doctor. Before his arrival put the patient on the back or on the right side.
2. To renounce all self-medication. Not to take any drugs. The patient not to breastfeed and not to warm his stomach. Read more [...]
An acute infectious disease occurring most often in autumn and winter. The disease lasts 6-8 days. Signs:
• A sharp temperature rise up to 38°C.
• The headache.
• Sore throat, turning into a pain when swallowing.
• Ulcers on the tonsils.
• Gargling soda water, weak pale pink solution of potassium permanganate, a decoction of chamomile or sage.
• You should not go against the movement.
• Strictly keep to the right.
• Pre-warn about the change movement.
• Do not brake abruptly on slippery roads.
• Be careful to hire that during overtaking create an air wave that can cause loss of balance.
• Track purity reflective details.
• Carry the bags in the trunk and firmly fixed.
• Use bike lanes if they are.
• Keep your distance when driving in the stream.
• Reduce the speed on the road is covered with ice, snow, sand and on the descent. Read more [...]
If the police stopped your car, he should formally introduce myself, calling his name and rank, as well as the reason for your detention.
• Never tell the police that you are in a hurry, otherwise you will be for them a potential source of income, because they can give money to you quickly let go. Behave calmly, letting him know that you are ready to go with them to the office and sit there for as long as you want.
• If the police did not identify himself, politely ask him to do it. If he refuses, try to remember the number of the badge, it will be useful Read more [...]
• Do not drink alcohol before the trip, because of its high content in the blood inhibits the nervous system.
• Do not overeat before your trip and not go on an empty stomach, so that hunger does not distract you from the road.
• Before night trip will sleep a few hours.
• Do not put in the way of new and, therefore, not quite comfortable things; nothing should hinder you when you are driving.
• On a Sunny day, use sun glasses in order not to tire the eyes.
• More often ventilate the cabin: this is one of the best anti-fatigue Read more [...]
1. First of all let all the passengers out of the car and remove them from moving.
2. Do not try to delete the machine from the rails until you are notified of the incident by a duty on the move: he will be able to contact the station and to hold up the train, if he has not yet started.
3. If it turns out that no trains nor that, nor on the other hand, try to push the car out of the way by hand.
4. If it doesn't work, use the starter: put the gear lever in neutral position and removing the foot from the clutch, turn the ignition key and the car will move forward. Repeat the procedure Read more [...]
Causes of SW:
• too large for the given road conditions, the speed of the vehicle;
• sharp changes of direction and speed of movement of the machine, resulting in shifting the center of gravity and loss of traction;
• locking the wheels during sudden braking or in case of rapid increase of vehicle speed.
To reduce the risk of a skid:
• keep clean the windshield; a good review will allow you to avoid sudden braking;
• adjust speed to road conditions;
• be extremely careful in the rain and in the ice:
• use caution while driving Read more [...]
• defects of wiring;
• leak gasoline.
1. Noticing the fire, immediately turn off the ignition, but do not remove the key, in order not to lock the steering column.
2. Fold speed and stop on the hard shoulder.
3. Leave the cabin, and planted first of all the passengers.
4. If the engine fire there, open it and disconnect the battery by removing one of the terminals.
5. If the light under the hood, only open it to see what to put out, and send a stream of fire extinguisher on the flames.
6. Having extinguished the fire, Read more [...]
Rupture of the fan belt
This leads to the fact that the alternator stops charging the battery, as reported lighted up during the drive indicator light ignition. If you don't have a spare belt, try to tow your car to the nearest service center.
If this is not possible, get to the car alone without fan belt. First, allow the motor to cool for half an hour. Then touch and, as soon as possible by clicking on the direct transfer, on the lowest speed drive five kilometers. Stop cooling the motor, and drive on, stopping every five miles.
Pumping petrol engine
If the machine plant you Read more [...]
Attention! The car do not try to leave until it is full immersion in water.
1. Seeing that the machine is immersed in water, immediately close all Windows to slow down the process of immersion.
2. Turn on lights and interior lights: this will help you and the rescuers who will be looking for a car.
3. Usagov belts, closing the Windows (if they were open), move faster in the rear part of the cabin, as heavy (because of the engine) the front of the machine will cause it to dive burying his nose, causing the "air bag" will be formed at the top of the cabin, falling on the back.
4. If Read more [...]
• If you have to overcome even the usual puddle, be sure to slow down.
• If you don't have a doubt in depth overcome water (for example, you see that the other cars go on the water without any problems), I'll look into running ahead of the vehicle and, if he met on the way hidden water pits and pits, try to pass him in the tracks.
• If you still have doubts about the depth of the water, not too lazy to stop and to fathom it. If the level is such that the cooling fan motor will touch her with his blades, you watch yourself to visit this water, because Read more [...]
• Turn on dipped headlights, and best of — fog lights (if you have them). When driving in the fog is not only important to see yourself, but also clearly identify yourself: the headlights of your car will be a good warning for other drivers.
• Turn on the wipers and heated windshield if it Zapatero or covered outside with mud: it is necessary to ensure maximum visibility.
• Watch the speed of your movement: you must have time to react to a sudden obstacle. Remember that in a dense fog, you cannot go faster than 10-20 km/H.
• Lower the glass Read more [...]
If the thickness of the snow on the road more than 30 centimeters, the movement of the vehicle impossible. Once in this weather on the road, you should wait for the Buran.
1. Do not leave the machine.
2. Don't forget to clear the space around the exhaust pipe, as if the snow will cover it, you will suffocate from the exhaust gases.
3. Try not to sleep: in sleep is much easier to become a victim of frostbite or hypothermia (hypothermia of the body).
4. Turn the oven every hour of not more than ten minutes: that's enough to not freeze; furthermore, the reduced risk of poisoning exhaust Read more [...]
During the icy grip decreases so that the braking distance is extended five times. Therefore, the normal braking it is better to avoid, and stop should only engine braking. Moving from a slope or approaching the turn, go into low gear. Including the clutch, at the same time add gas, in order to avoid pull wheels.
Try to move in the middle of the road, carefully changing direction, because any jerk can lead to Yuzu. For this reason, in any case, do not brake on the turns, and increasing the speed, turn the throttle very gently.
Try not to stop on hills. If you still have to do this, reverse and Read more [...]