It was intended to be a shelter.
At the back of the car a tent for six to eight people. The car takes over.
But when it comes to weight loss, weight is the decisive factor. What can you really think about? It’s not a hard time to get around for a long time.
Most tourist tents designed for one or two people. Single tent provides about 15 square feet (1.4 square meters) of sleeping space. Consider that you don’t embarrass you. The weight can float between three and six pounds (1.3-2.7 kg), depending on the model and actual dimensions.
Usually tents according to your preferences. The original packaging has been completely removed from the original packaging. They do not need to be seated.
- The best protection from the wind, rain and snow
- Good insect protection
- In general, they are easy to install because modern tents it usually comes down to pushing racks
- Tents bong to score pegs
- Moisture and moisture protection
- High cost
- Not as flexible in use as awnings
- Being in tent you may be trapped when attacking your camp
- Limited visibility from the inside
They come in different sizes, weights, materials, colors and shapes. Obviously, you need awning waterproofing, durable and with grommets around the edge for attacking to ropes and pegs.
If you look at the market you can find awning It is possible to reduce the temperature in the cold.
If for survival you want awning, colors. On the other hand, it is undesirable.
Low weight allows you to wear more than one. awning. It is possible to connect it to the shelter. Awnings emergency stretchers for evacuation of victims.
- Flexible to use
- Requires additional equipment (ropes, racks) for the construction of shelters
- Do not protect the bottom
- Worse weather protection
- Require certain skills for equipment safe shelter
Ideally, it is desirable to have both. If you need to move, rest awning – exactly what is needed. You can literally wrap yourself in it.
Tents if you’re breaking camp for a long time, if you’re bothers you.
Original article – Bug Out Bag Debate: Tarp or Tent for Emergency Shelter