Equipment and behavioral patterns depend on the tasks, threats and environment. However, there are common points. a trip. For example, you have a business business trip, at least in Baghdad, at least in Lipetsk, your suitcase.
It is a bag, backpack or trunk. It is essential that you can carry a laptop at the same time.
It is important that you get ready to power up your electronics in the host country.
Roll and twist, not fold. It works in two directions, crumple less. Keep it simple – if they need a suit, then take a suit, not a few, otherwise they take up too much space. Instead, get better spare ties and shirts.
- Use a modular approach to packing – a suitcase (paid baggage), a trunk (paid baggage or hand luggage), a backpack or bag (hand luggage). It is advisable that when it comes to reserving a place, one enters the other.
- When building your car kit It is a “cat” hook.
- The rule of duplication is to remember. Snack bar, water, hygiene products, and even hygiene products.
- Luggage tags – they save valuable time. Use anonymous tags, like “B-2-0”. This hotel provides convenience when interacting with hotel staff and airport services.
Your main backpack or bag, which you take on the plane as a carry-on baggage. For example, chargers, headphones, microfiber cloth, and hygienic lipstick. In addition, a battery station, a radio station with a spare battery, a hybene battery and a battery box, 2 smoke masks, a set for artificial it will cause respiration, stationery, batteries, and threats.
In the outer compartment of the pocket, it is a bottle of water. When traveling around Mexico, I learned this approach: If your hands are cleaned up, then you can use an antiseptic.
Two items of clothing for free time. Laying method due to compactness, reducing bruising and saving time.
These are the best met rolls, as shown in the pictures. You simply fold them. This is an effective way to fill a small amount. It is recommended that you take your bag larger.
- If possible, it will take you a lot of space.
- Plan your attire with regard to accessories – avoid multicolored belts, shoes, ties, etc.
- Take a double-sided belt, not two multi-colored.
- Carefully choose the luggage wrapper – provide enough space.
- Shake up your mind at the same time.
- Consider a couple of large bags on the latch. If your laundry is provided in your voyage, it will reduce the amount of your laundry.
- This will help you keep your shoes in shape.
How to pack your things on a long trip