Mushrooms cooked on the fire have excellent taste and rich aroma. They can simply boil with potatoes in a pot or fry on the grill. A special taste of mushrooms gives the marinade. You can prepare it in different ways. What is the best way to pickle and roast mushrooms on a fire?
- The secrets of cooking mushrooms on the fire
- 2 mushrooms on a fire
- 2.1 Mushroom Skewers
- 2.2 Mushrooms in foil baked on a fire
- 2.3 Mushroom soup on a fire
- 2.4Mushrooms with bacon on skewers
- 3 marinade recipes for mushrooms on the fire
- 3.1 marinade with mayonnaise
- 3.2 Garlic marinade
- 3.3 mustard marinade with honey lemon
- 3.4 marinade with soy sauce
- 3.5 marinade with onions and lemon juice
- 3.6Marinade with olive oil and herbs
- 4 The most popular recipes for mushrooms on a fire
- 4.1 Mushrooms on a campfire with cheese
- 4.2 Mushrooms in sour cream on the fire
- 4.3 Mushrooms on the grill with vegetables
The secrets of cooking mushrooms on the fire
Mushrooms on the grill are cooked with skewers or grates. Fry the dish on moderately hot coals. If there is a lot of heat coming from the fire, then the mushrooms will burn from above and remain moist inside.
There are several secrets of cooking delicious and juicy mushroom kebabs:
- To mushrooms on the fire were not dry, you should first lower them into the marinade. The optimal time for soaking them is 30 – 60 minutes.
- Mushrooms should be washed quickly so that they do not have time to soak up a large amount of water. After a wet procedure, it is best to put them on a napkin that will absorb excess liquid.
- String mushrooms should be on thin skewers. This should be done carefully so as not to violate the integrity of the nutritional product.
- You can not fry mushrooms for a long time. If you overdo them over a fire, the dish will turn out dry and not juicy. Pre-pickled mushrooms are roasted for 10 to 15 minutes.
Mushrooms over heat should be constantly turned over so that they are roasted evenly. Most often cooked champignons on the fire. They are well absorbed in the marinade and quickly roasted. It is recommended to pick up medium-sized mushrooms. They must be fresh, without damage and third-party spots.
Mushroom dishes on the fire
Mushrooms are quickly prepared and perfectly combined with various products. Therefore, to make a fire can be completely different dishes.
Mushrooms roasted on skewers have a special aroma of smoke and marinade. To prepare this dish requires the following ingredients:
- marinade – 150 grams (can be olive oil);
- mushrooms – 500 gamma;
- onion – 1 piece;
Cooking mushroom skewers is very simple:
- wash and dry the mushrooms;
- add salt and onion into olive oil;
- put mushrooms into the prepared marinade for half an hour.
Pickled mushroom kebabs are strung gently on skewers and placed over the heat. Mushrooms are cooked on the grill for 10 – 15 minutes. At the same time, they should be turned regularly and ensure that there is not a lot of heat in the fire. The dish should be juicy and fragrant.
Mushrooms baked on the fire in foil
To prepare such a dish, food foil and a brush are necessary for lubrication. Bake the dish on the grill. It consists of the following products:
- mushrooms – 450 grams;
- garlic – 3 cloves;
- olive oil – 4 tablespoons.
Cooking mushrooms in foil consists of the following steps:
- prepare mushrooms;
- cut the foil into squares of 30-30 centimeters;
- in a separate container, mix 3 tablespoons of oil, salt and pepper to taste, chopped greens and finely chopped garlic;
- grease each piece of foil from the inside with olive oil;
- place a mushroom on each separate piece of aluminum food paper;
- from the top evenly distribute the prepared mixture;
- wrap the foil around the mushrooms so that its ends are at the top.
Such envelopes are laid out on the grill grate and roasted for 15 – 20 minutes. The dish should be very juicy and soft. Mushrooms can be laid out in a plate, watering the remaining aromatic liquid in the foil.
Mushroom soup on the fire
This soup is boiled mainly from forest mushrooms. For its preparation is necessary;
- medium sized potatoes – 5 pieces;
- onion – 2 pieces;
- vegetable oil – 2 tablespoons;
- large carrots – 1 piece;
- forest mushrooms – 300 -350 grams;
Cooking such dishes should be phased in:
- clean the sand and dirt from the mushrooms;
- rinse and dry;
- cut into two parts;
- in a pot placed over the fire pour water and put mushrooms;
- when boiling remove the foam;
- Peel and dice vegetables – onions, potatoes and carrots.
The soup on the fire is cooked to the full readiness of all ingredients. At the end, add a lot of greens and two spoons of vegetable oil.
Mushrooms with bacon on skewers
Mushroom kebabs with lard cook quickly enough. Products for this recipe require a bit;
- champignons – 500 grams;
- pork lard – 200 grams;
The process of cooking mushrooms with lard is not difficult:
- clean mushrooms and shorten the legs;
- boil them for five minutes in salted water;
- chop the fat into non-thick slices with the size of the matched mushrooms.
Harvested products strung on a skewer alternating mushrooms with bacon. Products must be in contact with each other. Such an arrangement is necessary so that the lard melted on the fire during frying soaks the champignons. Preparing mushroom skewers with lard for 10 minutes. You can put sliced onions and bell peppers in staples to the main products.
Mushroom marinade recipes for fire mushrooms
The taste of mushrooms cooked on the fire is largely dependent on the marinade. You can make it from a variety of products.
Greens are perfectly combined with mushrooms. Special flavor gives marinade cilantro, parsley, rosemary, dill and rosemary.
Garlic, nutmeg or ginger are often added to the mushroom mixture. Spices are used as desired. Basically, the marinade is seasoned with black pepper and paprika.
Marinade with mayonnaise
To prepare this sauce, you must:
- mayonnaise – 4 tablespoons;
- ground black pepper – bottom teaspoon;
All products are mixed, salt is added to taste. Mushrooms are placed in a container, and the ready mixture is poured on top. Mushrooms are marinated for thirty minutes.
This mixture consists of the following products:
- garlic – 3 cloves;
- sunflower oil – 3 – 4 tablespoons;
- ground pepper.
In such a marinade can be enough for the impregnation of mushrooms twenty minutes.
Mustard marinade with honey lemon
This marinade has an unusual rich flavor. To prepare it you need:
- mustard – 2 tablespoons;
- honey – one teaspoon;
- squeezed lemon juice;
All ingredients of the marinade should be mixed well and mushrooms should be kept in it for thirty minutes.
Marinade with soy sauce
The sauce consists of simple products:
- tomatoes – 3 pieces;
- soy sauce – 4 tablespoons;
- chopped greens.
Tomatoes should be cut into circles and put together with mushrooms in a container with soy sauce. Add greens there. After thirty minutes, you can fry the mushrooms along with the tomatoes.
Marinade with onions and lemon juice
This mixture is prepared in advance, as it takes more time to soak the mushrooms. The composition of the sauce includes such products:
- onion – 3 pieces;
- fresh lemon juice – 3 tablespoons;
The mixture is prepared from grated onion and lemon juice. The amount of salt and pepper is determined by individual taste characteristics. Mushrooms in such a marinade should last at least eight hours.
Marinade with olive oil and herbs
The sauce is quite simple, but perfectly soaks the mushrooms, making them juicy and soft. For its preparation is required:
- olive oil – ? glasses;
Mushrooms and marinade are placed in a bag that you need to tie and leave for half an hour. Previously in olive oil add a lot of different greens, as well as salt and a mixture of spices to taste.
The most popular recipes for mushrooms on a fire
There are many options for cooking on the fire mushrooms. But some recipes due to the ease of preparation and excellent taste during outdoor recreation is most often used.
Mushrooms on a campfire with cheese
The dish has a delicate flavor. To prepare you need to purchase the products:
- large mushrooms – 1 kilogram;
- butter – 150 grams;
- hard cheese – 150 grams;
Clean and wash champignons. Cut off the leg from each mushroom. Grate the grated cheese in the melted butter, and add chopped herbs, pepper and salt. In this mixture, place the pre-cut mushrooms into small pieces.
The deepening of each mushroom cap filled with cooked mass. Mushrooms with filling spread on the grill grate. Cooking should be ten minutes over the smoldering coals in the fire.
Mushrooms in sour cream on the fire
This recipe is used for cooking mushrooms, both on the grid and on skewers. It consists of the following ingredients:
- mushrooms – 0.5 kilogram;
- black pepper;
- sour cream – 1.5 cups;
- garlic – one clove;
Sour cream is mixed with garlic, pressed through a press, salt and pepper. In this, the mushrooms must last at least thirty minutes. After that, they are strung on skewers or laid on a wire rack and sprinkled with finely chopped greens. Ten minutes is enough to cook mushrooms.
Mushrooms on the grill with vegetables
This mushroom skewers like almost everyone. For its preparation is required:
- champignons – 500 grams;
- fresh sweet pepper – 2 pieces;
- two zucchini;
- small tomatoes – 5 pieces;
- two large onions;
- one lemon;
- vegetable oil.
Peel the onion and cut into rings. Also cut the washed zucchini and Bulgarian pepper. All prepared ingredients to put in a container with champignons. Separately fill with pepper, salt and squeezed vegetable oil juice from lemon. Then pour the mixture with mushrooms and vegetables and leave to marinate for thirty minutes.
Finished products should alternately stir the skewer. Roast such a kebab no more than 15 minutes.
Mushrooms on the fire can be cooked in different ways. To make them juicy and tasty, you should properly prepare the marinade and in time remove the ready-made barbecue from the fire. The right combination of products and a little imagination will help to prepare a unique mushroom dish that will become traditional during outdoor recreation.