If you’re trying to find foodstuffs in animals. In this article, we will share it with you. toxic chemical compounds, tell you about first aid, if a man made emergency has been exposed to such compounds.
The technical development of the chemical compounds. “A lot of them are poisonous.”
At industrial enterprises massively used highly toxic substances (SDYAV). AHOV, emergency chemical substances. For uninterrupted production, substances are usually purchased in bulk, and are stored in industrial warehouses. People dealing with these chemicals are at significant risk. Any unreconciled movement is fraught with extreme consequences.
Main features The following attacks are:
- in the gaseous state is carried by the wind over long distances;
- penetration of contaminated air into unsealed rooms;
- ability to contaminate through water and surrounding objects.
AHOV conventionally divided into 2 groups:
- local action – with local suffocating, cauterizing and irritating action;
- general toxic effect – when absorbed into the blood, they cause damage to the liver, kidneys, nervous system.
Hazardous drugs, cough, runny nose, suffocation. After a 6-12 hour lull, it can develop (symptoms: shortness of breath) Substances of predominantly local lesions (for example, chloroacetoptophenone, or “Bird cherry”), chlorine, ammonia, and nitric, hydrochloric).
Poisoning of coughs, headache, loss of consciousness, impaired renal function; carbon monoxide, nitrate, arsenic compounds, blood is damaged.
Consider the most common chemicals.
Carbon monoxide poisoning (carbon monoxide)
Colorless, odorless gas. Contained in furnace, blast, lighting, tunnel gases. Poisoning occurs by inhalation. It forms a carboxyhemoglobin, which forms a compound of the blood.
Signs of poisoning: nausea, dizziness, headache, vomiting, loss of consciousness, coma. Prolonged exposure to carbon monoxide causes cardiac and respiratory arrest.
- remove to fresh air, remove cramped clothing;
- do not disturb;
- if it is necessary to regain consciousness – carefully (!) with the oxygen cushion;
- if you are a victim of natural heart massage;
- call an ambulance.
Greenish yellow gas with a pungent odor. Due to the fact that it is 2.5 times heavier than air, it creeps to the bottom. In conjunction with a greenish-white mist.
Signs of poisoning: lacrimation, cough, vomiting, impaired coordination. High concentrations can cause death.
- withdraw from the zone of infection;
- There is no doubt that the rinsing of the eyes is 98 ml of water;
- soda inhalation, instillation of olive or petroleum jelly in the eyes;
- drink plenty of liquids, milk is better;
- strict bed rest before the arrival of physicians.
Transparent gas with a specific smell (ammonia – 10% aqueous solution). It is used as a refrigerant in refrigerators, in the manufacture of fertilizers. Dry mixture may be with air. Irritating to mucous membranes.
Signs of poisoning: rapid pulse, “pounding”
- thoroughly rinse exposed skin with water;
- milk or mineral water without gas;
- not to talk, to inhalate citric acid or oil irrigation;
- to cover and ensure peace of mind.
It is a liquid metal. Capable of rapid evaporation, forming a pair. When it enters the lungs, vapors linger there and cause poisoning. Medical thermometer breaks.
- bring the victim to fresh air;
- after tablet for 10 kg of body weight;
- drink plenty of water;
- wait for the ambulance
If you’re trying to collect mercury. FORGET about a vacuum cleaner and a broom!
Opening the windows and removing the windows of the bandage (scarf, bandanna) or respirator. Put a rag moistened with a solution of potassium permanganate at the exit of the room. It is the best to use it. No syringe – use paper leaves. All the items were collected in the air-to-sanitary and sanitary-epidemiological service for disposal.
Although it will be possible to call the rescue service. This is an emergency, this is their job.
ATTENTION! It is not always predictable consequences. Therefore, it should not be.
And in the future, just be careful.
Healthy and healthy!
Advice and preparation for emergencies