So you go camping. Carefully packed backpack, first aid kit — you never know what can happen. Now the most important task remains — collect food supplies. Of course, if you go for a day, then you can — it becomes more and more difficult. Why? If only because you need to consider the following points.
- Weight. In a hike, every extra 100 grams over his shoulders can seriously complicate the task. Therefore, the products must be selected. Experienced tourists 900 — 1200 gram.
- Calorie. Physical loads require high energy costs. Person needs to be 3000 before 3500 calories per day. Conditions — the more calories consumed. And food should compensate for these costs.
- Shelf life. Summer heat, it’s not. Therefore, it is not necessary to take a hike. And if they take it, then use it on the first day.
- Ratio proteins, fats and carbohydrates (see tables below). This is not only a matter of effective nutrient absorption. Increased muscle load. Glycolysis — direct energy source for skeletal muscle — It is also a splash of water that helps you prevent dehydration. Again, the ratio of proteins and carbohydrates was selected empirically as 1: 1: 4. Proteins are mainly found in sausage, meat, fish, beans and beans. Fat — in butter, fat and cheese. Carbohydrates — in cereals, sugar, flour products and fruits. You should also monitor the presence of vitamins and minerals.
- Diversity. If you’re calorie content Halt. Rest after a tense transition. And here again the same porridge as yesterday. And the day before yesterday. And it will be tomorrow. Disappointing, isn’t it? Therefore, it should not be taken into account this issue. Bay leaf, garlic, onion, spices, tea, coffee and cocoa — for all this, there must be a place in the backpack.
Do not be counted. Complicated? Yes. Impossible? Not at all. Some tips from more experienced comrades, some common sense and logic. — it will not make a special work. But there are some points that need to be considered:
- do not try to follow strictly the pre-made calculation. A mild transition — to the contrary, pass quickly and imperceptibly. Calories should not be more flexible.
- the table should not be too diverse — people will be confused again.
- jars and bottles. Glass weighs quite a lot, plus quite fragile. Tissue bags or lightweight plastic — your choice.
- not only caloricity and proportionality, but also volume is important. When food arrives, it is the stomach stretches. — the brain receives a signal of saturation. Therefore, various cereals and soups — food that gives the right amount — much better than something small, but concentrated and balanced.
For clarity, here’s an example of calculating the daily diet per person.
Weight, in grams
|Stewed meat (canned)||120|
|Groats (buckwheat, rice, semolina)||140|
|Tea, cocoa, coffee||15|
|Onions, garlic, spices||25|
This option is great for the transition. Therefore, it has a high content of protein (canned food and sausage). Weight — 1 kg, calorie — about 3300 calories. What does it mean?
For all types of foods, there are per 100 grams product. The tables also listed amount of water (in grams, per 100 grams of product) and their calorie (proceeding besides from kol-va kcal on 100g).
Milk and Dairy
Bakery products, flour
Fruits and berries
Eggs, egg powder
Fat, margarine, butter
Canned meat and smoked meats