Poisonous wild berries. What are poisonous and inedible berries

Elder grass poisonous

The plant is common in the mountainous and foothill areas of southern Russia, the fruits are small black berries with red juice inside. Small fragrant flowers of white color are collected in numerous umbrellas. Intoxication can be fatal due to cardiac arrest or pulmonary edema. The accumulation of oxyhemoglobin stains mucous surfaces in blue. However, fresh ripe fruits can be consumed in processed form.

Buckthorn brittle

Berry yew poisonous

The plant is common in the mountainous and foothill areas of southern Russia, the fruits are small black berries with red juice inside. Small fragrant flowers of white color are collected in numerous umbrellas. Intoxication can be fatal due to cardiac arrest or pulmonary edema. The accumulation of oxyhemoglobin stains mucous surfaces in blue. However, fresh ripe fruits can be consumed in processed form.

Buckthorn brittle

Berry yew poisonous

Many have met yew, used in ornamental hedges, but few know what poisonous yew berries are, especially in the middle, where brown seeds are hidden under the fleshy, almost harmless part. Bark, shoots, yew wood are also toxic. Conifer hood can cause human death. The poison has a paralyzing effect, causes respiratory arrest and convulsions.

Arron spotted

This is a perennial plant with a fleshy stem and a tuberous rhizome. At the end of summer, the leaves of the plant crumble, the stems remain with a large cluster of dense red berries. After ingestion, severe intoxication, subject to the failure to provide first aid, can be fatal.

which berries are poisonous and inedible

Thus, many of the poisonous plants with proper use and processing can be beneficial, serve as a medicine for many diseases. However, in no case can you self-medicate without medical skills, and also use the fresh fruits of the above-mentioned toxic plants. If this happens, you must immediately give the victim medical care. And most importantly, in order to avoid unpleasant consequences, you should not use an unfamiliar forest berry, touch it with your hands, and allow children to do this.

Like this post? Please share to your friends:
Leave a Reply

;-) :| :x :twisted: :smile: :shock: :sad: :roll: :razz: :oops: :o :mrgreen: :lol: :idea: :grin: :evil: :cry: :cool: :arrow: :???: :?: :!: