Table of contents:
General protection against diseases
- Types of diseases
- Causes of feeling sick
- General rules for protection against diseases
- Rules for the treatment of
Protection against infectious diseases
- Catarrhal respiratory diseases
- Viral hepatitis
- Typhoid fever
- Rules of protection against intestinal infections
It is a stupidity. If you are a person, you can consider a healthy lifestyle. One can distinguish between the two approaches. One of the most important reasons to use it is the vitamin, food, dietary, firming, etc. Junk food, harmful things, harmful entertainment, etc. It is generally accepted.
Diseases, depending on their causes, are divided into the following groups:
- Congenital (hereditary or due to disruptions in the mechanism of inheritance);
- Caused by destructive influences from the outside (mechanical, chemical, thermal, radiation, etc.);
- Caused by the invasion of other organisms (infectious, invasive);
- Caused by a sedentary lifestyle and overeating;
- Caused by pollution and natural environment;
- Caused by evil inclinations;
- Caused by mental overload;
- It is a long-term work.
Invasion – the invasion of multicellular parasites (worms, larvae of flies). Infectious diseases are caused by viruses, bacteria, fungi, unicellular algae. Depending on the body, the following infection differ:
- Intestinal – spreading through food, water, dirty hands, dishes;
- Respiratory – spreading through the air;
- Penetrating through skin damage and mucous membranes, spreading through blood sucking insects;
- Dermal – directly affecting the skin (not necessarily damaged);
- Complex – having several distribution channels.
Quarantine infections stand out: plague, cholera, smallpox. He added that they’re not in agreement with the carriers. It is a significant overvoltage – when the body’s defenses are weakened. Receive medical assistance. Viral and fungal infections are not treated with antibiotics (since antibiotics only have an effect on bacteria). It is not clear. Not all diseases caused by invading microorganisms are contagious. For example, furunculosis is not contagious.
If you’ve been worsened, you’ve been able to get rid of
- Aging of the body;
- Helminths and other parasites;
- Sick teeth (through the body);
- Incipient cancer;
- Some external inhibitory factor.
It can be seen. It is difficult to explain certain circumstances and events. It is a good idea to get rid of it.
To avoid disease, the following is recommended:
RESERVE HEALTH. To do this, do the following:
- Moderately load all organs of the body. This contributes to the slower extinction of their functionality. The body is working to work more intensively.
- To temper the body with cold. It helps to protect against the most common diseases – colds.
- To break down.
- Strengthen the skin: more often be naked, maintain a light tan.
- Do not strive for sterility and dangerous infections.
- To clean the body: nasopharynx, intestines, liver, gallbladder, pancreas. The intestines with occasional deep enemas (preferably with chamomile infusion). As for cleaning the liver, gallbladder, pancreas, then this requires quite complex procedures. In addition, you need it.
AVOID DESTRUCTIVE IMPACTS ON THE BODY (mechanical, chemical, temperature, electromagnetic, noise, radiation, etc.).
TO AVOID EXTREME LOADS: hypothermia, overheating, muscular and mental overvoltage, excessive ultraviolet radiation. Enough to rest.
- Observe regularity. The intervals between meals should not be longer than 6 hours (daytime) and not less than 4 hours.
- Do not overeat.
- Avoid long-term hunger sensations (i.e. excretion of gastric juice in an empty stomach).
- There is a fresh, varied, processed and free from harmful substances food.
- Consume is a balanced amount of carbohydrates, proteins, fats.
- To give preference to vegetable fats and proteins (pea protein, beans, soy, contains in essential all amino acids).
- Consumers and trace elements.
- Consume more fiber.
- Take the time to eat, chew food well. Do not delay food intake for more than 30 minutes.
- Alternate hot with cold.
- Do not abuse seasonings, sweet, fried, smoked, pickled. Do not be subject to heat treatment (apples, carrots, cabbage, etc.).
- Avoid risky foods (mushrooms, etc.). Avoid products with questionable food additives (preservatives, emulsifiers, dyes, etc.).
- Brush your mouth immediately after eating.
USE PURE WATER. Clean should be primarily drinking water. If necessary, use it. The body of the cavities must also be clean.
TO BREATHE CLEAN AIR.
AVOID PATIENTS WITH PATIENTS WITH AN EXTRA VALUE OF INFECTION. Maintain cleanliness in your microenvironment.
DO NOT USE HARMFUL MEANS OF PREPARING THE PLEASURE (alcohol, tobacco, drugs, etc.).
KNOW THE WEAK PLACES OF YOUR BODY and avoid relevant hazardous situations. Whenever possible, always have ready means of treatment.
DO THE PREVENTION OF DISEASES, which are most likely due to congenital hereditary predisposition, occupational hazards, unfavorable epidemiological situation, etc.
DON’T LISTEN WITH AN ALARM IN EVERY NEW FEELING The first signs of trouble. On the one hand, suspiciousness is dangerous, on the other – carelessness.
MOBILIZE MENTAL ENERGY TO COUNTERACTION TO HARMFUL FACTORS AND DISEASES.
KEEP GOOD MOOD, self-confidence and in the best future.
You can become infected with a tuberculosis through a book, a booklet, a liverworm, a hepatitis and a cholera – through a doorknob. It is not necessary to take place. Do not have to rinse dishes before using them, etc. It is noticeable that you can use it. And since it is not possible, then it is impossible to pin high hopes on them.
It can be carefully avoided. In the latter case, the ability to fight infection. It is possible to use a certain amount of health.
Even after very significant damage. With proper care and treatment, it can be completely cured without medical care. The following are rules for the treatment of
- It is already far far.
- TO ENSURE THE ORGANISM FAVORABLE CONDITIONS: restoring the body, rest.
- DO NOT TEST AN ABSOLUTE CONFIDENCE TO DOCTORS. They are capable of making
- It’s a trick to get it. Take precautionary measures against anaphylactic shock.
- USE FOOD PRODUCTS THAT ARE ESPECIALLY USEFUL FOR HEALTH: apples, apricots, honey, cottage cheese, oatmeal, etc.
- MAKE GYMNASTICS (within acceptable limits). To restore motor activity at the earliest opportunity. Exercises for flexibility, balance, muscular load is contraindicated.
- HELP THE INTESTINAL LIBERATION. It is usually disrupted, it is usually disrupted. Abdomen massage in the extreme case (in case of counterclockwise direction), in extreme cases – an enema. High quality fiber (fruits, vegetables).
- Strive for recuperation. It is not a weak person.
Do you want to use it? It is supported by favorable nutrition, cleansing procedures, etc. In addition, there are diseases that have been associated with it. It is not clear that there is a problem. It is a fact that there is a tendency to be taken. It can be taken as a small reaction.
It is a gloomy diagnosis. It’s possible to cure even fatal diseases.
It is not always possible to treat your skin. If your situation is hopeless, you should be conservative.
Vaccination (vaccination) in order to develop immunity. Sometimes, but very rarely, it can be severe, even fatal. Therefore, it is possible to make it possible.
In developed countries, it is considered mandatory to vaccinate children against the following diseases: tuberculosis, diphtheria, whooping cough, tetanus, polio, measles, rubella, hepatitis B, hemophilus. It can be ineffective if you violate the rules of vaccine. Sometimes doctors recognize you on the body. It is an immunity after vaccination. Main periodic vaccinations:
- From tuberculosis. It is carried out in 4..7 days after the birth of the child. Revaccination – at 7 years old, at 12..16 years old. Immunity persists for 3..5 years.
- From diphtheria. It is performed from 3 months of age 3 times with an interval of 45 days. Revaccination – in 1.5..2 years, at 9 and at 16, and then every 10 years.
- From measles. It is held at the age of 1 year, 7 years.
As for the smallpox vaccinations, they were abandoned due to the long-term vaccine.
In addition to vaccines, serums and gamma globulins are used to increase the body’s resistance to infection. If you are a vaccine, it is a protective substance. Protection ends. It is not approved for a period of 2 to 4 weeks. Serums and gamma globulins are used for both.
Influenza is an epidemic viral disease that affects the entire body, but mainly the nasopharynx and bronchi. Influenza is affected in both cold and warm countries. Up to 20% of the population can be sick during the epidemic. The disease spreads more intensely in cold, wet weather. The epidemic lasts up to 1.5 months. Mortality is insignificant. The most affected group is the population of 6 months to 3 years. There are several types of viruses. At + 20 ° C, for up to 6 days. He can stay up to 2 hours. Infection occurs through drops and dust, but it is also possible. The incubation period is from several times to several days. Headache, lethargy, pain in the eyes. High temperature lasts no more than 7 days, usually 2..3 days. 7th day ceases to be infectious. Depending on the type of virus. When meeting with another type of virus, immunity may not manifest. Influenza is dangerous for its complications, including bronchitis, encephalitis, pneumonia. Inflammation of the lungs – attributed to influenza. At the first sign of the flu, it is necessary to take action against its possible complications. Flu prevention tools: –
- Reception of rimantadine;
- Reception of the increased doses of vitamin “C”;
- Humidification of indoor air during the cold season; dry air leads to drying out nasopharyngeal mucus, which facilitates virus infection; It has been heated, since it was much less than cold air;
- Avoiding crowded places, avoiding neighborhoods with sneezing people.
It is less common – overstrain. (Due to overstrain, you can’t get it in the heat, especially since it can cause overstrain.) For colds include the following:
- Angina (inflammation of the tonsils);
- Rhinitis (inflammation of the nasal mucosa);
- Pharyngitis (inflammation of the mucous membrane of the throat);
- Bronchitis (inflammation of the bronchi);
- Pneumonia (pneumonia).
- Acute respiratory viral infections.
All of these diseases are moderately infectious, but are not dangerous. In humans, microorganisms that are not always present, but not until some time their reproduction is restrained. Acute respiratory infections (ARVI) are highly infectious. The emergence of colds contribute to vitamin deficiency, stress, dental disease.
|The main types of ARVI|
|Title||Incubation period||Affected organs||Duration of illness|
|Flu||0.5 – 2 days||Nasopharynx, bronchi||3 – 7 days|
|Parainfluenza||3 – 4 days||Nasopharynx, larynx, bronchi||Up to 15 days|
|Adenovirus infection||4 days to 2 weeks||Respiratory organs, eyes, sometimes intestines||Up to 20 days|
|Respiratory syncytal infection||3 – 4 days||Nasopharynx, bronchi||10 – 12 days|
|Rhinovirus infection||1 – 6 days||Nasopharynx||3-5 days|
|Reovirus infection||1 – 6 days||Nasopharynx, intestine||Up to 10 days|
SARS is manifested in diarrhea.
The most dangerous complication of ARVI is pneumonia. This is a serious fatal illness. May be caused by bacteria, fungi, viruses. Often, several pathogens appear simultaneously. Infection occurs through the bronchi or through the blood. Signs: fever, weakness, wheezing in the lungs, chest tightness. Clear signs may be absent. Treatment – depending on the type of pathogen, often with antibiotics.
Warmth, taking it up, taking large amounts of ascorbic acid (vitamin “C”), higher levels of multivitamins. Treatment of ARVI is symptomatic, i.e., remedies for the common cold (naphthyzine, glazolin, etc.), headache (analgin, citramon, etc.) and antipyretic agents (aspirin, paracetamol, etc.) are used. Naphthyzinum, glazolin, etc. The effect of a single dose appears in about 2 hours. Their effect is weakened. A runny nose is often added to bronchitis, bronchitis and so on. Therefore, it is important to take care of respiratory tract. or furatsilin, from bronchitis – soar legs. SARS onions and especially garlic. It is a chemical effect that quickly decomposes it. It turns out that it can be insignificant. It is not recommended that you take it easy to reach the airways. In addition, the stomach is irritated, which can lead to gastritis. If you already have a gastritis, you can limit yourself to freshly crushed bulbs.
Forwarding the body, avoiding over-exertion and proximity to sick people. If you want to hold your breath in the water, you can. For many people, it is secreted in the nasopharynx even in the cold. It can be used to cleanse the body of the carriers. In general, after exposure to an infected or dusty atmosphere, it is recommended. Since it’s possible to go through the ear. It is clear that there is a problem with the nose. It is recommended that you go to bedtime and sleep. Do not sweat. Take something off, to unbutton something. You must be able to resist the cold. It is the easiest to cope with when it begins. Therefore, it is always important to take antibiotic vitamin C.
It is recommended that you take the following measures:
- Take 1 gram of vitamin C;
- Take an antibiotic;
- Get warm;
- Relieve stress (sleep or take a nap);
- To accept inside a small dose of alcoholic drink (containing 10 grams of alcohol);
- In case of suspicious sensations in the nasopharynx, rinse with salt water;
- In case of suspicious sensations in the throat, rinse it with a solution of furatsilina or soda;
- At bedtime, steam up your legs.
Ignore the indisposition. Focusing on your body. It is not clear that there is a possibility to take place in the nasopharynx. This is approximately one additional dose of 100 ml. (The same water can be washed without discomfort and eyes).
Mostly tired, dull, weak-willed and lazy people are ill – in short, stupid.
The causative agent of smallpox is a virus. Ways of infection: airborne (when talking to the patient), airborne dust (afterhalation containing the virus), less often – through skin damage. There are cases of infection with a distance of up to 800 m. Signs of the disease: fever, rash, subsequently ulcers. Duration – from 40 days to 3 months or more. Incubation period: 5 – 15 days. The method of treatment is unknown. Mortality in the mild form is 5%, in severe – 100%. Those who have recovered develop a strong immunity. When boiling the virus dies within 5 minutes. On things lasts for years. Vaccination of a sick cow. Vaccination of the body. It is necessary to repeat it. After vaccination, immunity is weakened. Compared with unvaccinated people: 1 year: 1 against 1000; after 3 years: 1 against 200; in 10 years: 1 against 10.
For emergency prophylaxis, the gamma globulin is used. It is no longer being done. However, it’s possible to use a weapon of mass destruction. The effectiveness of such weapons (and, consequently, the temptation to use them)
Caused by viruses of 4 types. For each type – its own characteristics. Source: sick or infected people only. Infection: through sexual contact. Incubation period: 15 – 130 days. Phases of the disease:
- Preicteric (1..15 days): high fever, abdominal pain, vomiting;
- Icteric (5..30 days): lethargy, normal temperature (!);
- Residual (6 months).
There may be hepatitis without jaundice. Possible severe form of hepatitis – ending with cirrhosis of the liver. Treatment: with medication is not needed; it is necessary to take it into account.
There are two varieties: amoebic and dysentery. The causative agent of amoebic varieties – dysenteric amoeba. It can be invisible for a long time in the human body (from hypothermia, overheating, beriberi, etc.). Source: sick or infected people only. In warm climatic zones, 10–20% of the population is infected, 1–2% suffer from dysentery. Infection: through food, water, objects. Incubation period: from several hours to several days. Signs: fever, headache, abdominal pain, diarrhea – with mucus and traces of blood. The course of the disease: in severe form – with convulsions and stupefaction; according to some data, mortality in 40%; with mild diarrhea, a week passes. Self-healing of the body does not occur, the disease becomes chronic, less acute. In dysentery, it is more important. Sufferers of amoebic dysentery form are not very dangerous for 2 months. It is a lot more dangerous than a carrier.
Bacterial pathogens: about 100 different microbes. In tap water, they are stored up to 1 month. In milk and dairy products at +20 – 27 ° C, not only are they preserved, they also multiply. At + 60 ° C they die within 10 minutes. Incubation period: from 12 hours to 7 days. Symptoms: fever, chills, aching joints, diarrhea (not always with mucus and blood), sometimes vomiting. Approximately half of the protracted diarrhea cases are due to bacterial dysentery. If untreated, mortality is up to 15%. The bacteria is dangerous to others. Every second epidemic of bacterial dysentery is caused by the untidiness of cooks and dairies.
Pathogen: bacteria of the genus Salmonella. Source: animals, people. Infection: through food, things, with dust through air. You can become infected by eating the egg whites. Signs: fever, abdominal pain, vomiting, headache, diarrhea, dehydration. Current: the disease lasts 3 – 5 days, but it can be a protracted form. Self-medication: flush the stomach, drink brackish water. Prevention: wash hands after contact with raw eggshells, raw chicken carcasses; avoid contact with other products; avoid eating cakes with protein cream.
Signs: difficulty swallowing, blurred vision, abdominal pain, diarrhea, vomiting. Infection: by consuming meat, fish, mushrooms. The product is the air conditioned environment in canned food. Incubation period: from several hours to five days. Forecast: until death. Treatment: only in hospital. Outside the hospital with a 3% solution of the potassium phytomethystromine, and the use of heat.
Signs: fever, fever, pain in the joints. Infection: through raw milk. Incubation period: 2 – 4 weeks. Phases of the disease:
- 1st – acute (3 months);
- 2nd – protracted (3 – 6 months);
- 3rd – residual (over 6 months; it is characterized by fatigue, sweating).
Carriers: sheep, goats, cows. Treatment: through antibiotics (erythromycin, streptomycin).
Pathogen: a microbe of the Salmonella genus. When boiling dies instantly. Concentration of 95% die in one minute. On food at the temperatures above + 18 ° C, it can even multiply. Contaminated water or contaminated milk. The incubation period: from 5 to 40 days, but more often 2 weeks. Signs: first, temperature, weakness; a week later, a dry sweat (thickening), depression, fever (lasts 7-20 days). Mortality: up to 30% with no treatment, less than 1% with proper treatment. Treatment: mainly antibiotics. In some patients (in women, 7 to 10 times more often than in men), it develops the chronic bacteriocarrier. One chronic carrier can be infect by chronic carriers.
Pathogen: bacterium cholera vibrio. Incubation period: from several hours to 5 days. Signs: dehydration due to diarrhea and vomiting, decrease in body temperature to + 34..35 ° C, convulsions and loss of consciousness. 90% of those infected. 70% if there is no treatment, and there is no treatment. Infection: through water, food, dirty hands. Vibrio cholerae is excreted from the carrier with fecal masses (that is, a purely washed human-carrier is not contagious). Distributed mainly through contaminated drinking water sources. If she is infected with a cholera, it becomes infected, it becomes infected. Often infection occurs when it comes to water and grapes are especially dangerous. The vibrio remains Infection occurs through raw fish. Vibrio can be located not only on the surface of the product, but also also inside it. Cholera can become infected, among other things, by using a public toilet. Flies – vibrio carriers. Vaccination is valid for 6 months from the date. It is essential to compensate for the loss of water by the body. If you are a cholera-infected area, you can keep it.
It is recommended:
- The washbasin itself is largely contaminated. It makes it possible to clean your hands thoroughly, so that later, closing the water, take up the dirty faucet. It is necessary to wash the faucet by hand beforehand. Of course, do not leave the tap uncovered.
- Smaller take on handrails, railings, door handles. It will take it a lot. Of course, the door with your foot doesn’t.
- Wash hands whenever possible after having to take the money.
- Wash face and hands every time after returning home from the street.
- As far as possible, avoid shaking hands and kissing as a greeting.
- When talking with people, keep the distance.
- Youn’t get enough.
- When choosing a loaf, it’s closest to you.
- If possible, do not use the services of catering facilities.
- If necessary, you can wash bottles, bags, bags, if possible, wash you can.
- Avoid contact with animals.
- Avoid organic waste. Stay away from bad smell. Hold your breath if necessary to cross such places.
- Avoid using it.
- It is important to
- Keep food safe from insects.
- Avoid eating stale food.
- Wash greasy-washed dishes with soap or other degreasing agent. Rinse the dish (or blast if it was previously washed poorly by someone) before use.
It should be remembered at least during the epidemics of intestinal infections. Disgust – the normal protective reaction of the body. Of course, in some people, it manifests itself veryly – even vomiting. The number of pathogens can be cleaned up. contribute to longevity). In addition, after many intestinal infections, appropriate immunity is produced. But to achieve significant adaptation. Resilience is developed through natural selection, which is through the extinction of those who are weaker. For your sake of breeding superhumans.
Alexander Buryak, editors – LastDay.Club
from the book “The Art of Survival”
The art of survival. Chapter 5: Disease Protection &# 8212; respiratory and intestinal infections