Table of contents:
Dangerous simple organisms
- Poisonous marine invertebrates
- Mosquitoes and mosquitoes
- Lepidoptera (butterfly)
- Head lice
- Bed bugs
- Stinging Hymenoptera
- Poisonous beetles
- Poisonous arachnids
Damage can be direct (through the body) or indirect (through damage to structures, things, food supplies); You must be an animal. Damage to agriculture is not included here. Many species of animals (as well as plants) themselves need protection from humans. In addition to human parasites, it can be considered. It can be seen from the bottom of the table above the bottom of the table. In other words, people themselves are multiply their enemies. The animals are in the tropics. Australia is the largest number of poisonous animal species. Any dangerous animal habitat.
More than 130 (according to other data more than 200) species of helminths (worms), parasitizing in various organs. Common signs of damage by worms: weakness, fatigue, loss of appetite. If the intestine is infested by parasites, then abdominal pain, diarrhea, nausea can occur. The appearance of feces. It is difficult to discern there large red worms (bovine tapeworm, etc.). Infection with ascaris can be manifested in coughing. There is a vague concept. Therefore, it is not a problem.
Helminths are very dangerous. It is a quotation of the willow through the blood vessels, the Helminthiasis – infection with worms. Geohelminthiasis and biohelminthoses are distinguished. Eggs of geohelminthic pathogens ripen mainly in the soil. Human infection occurs through the skin. The causative agents of biohelminthoses have one or two intermediate hosts. Infection of the person occurs through the hosts. If you are in contact with the final owners, animals.
The causative agents of geohelminthoses: ascaris, whipworm, hookworm, intestinal eel, pinworm, etc. The varieties of flukes, tape helminths, trichinella, rishta, filaria, etc.
- Ascaridosis: The causative agent is a round red roundworm worm. Length up to 35 cm. Lives up to 10 months. From the moment of infection, 75..90 days pass. The female produces up to 200,000 immature eggs every day. Without air access, they remain up to six months. Up to 2 years are preserved in water bodies, and up to 5 years in soil. They develop at a temperature of +13 to +36 degrees C. They will not die even at -25 degrees C. Itchs, itchs, itchs, itchs, itchs, itchs, itchs, itchs, it’sa into mature worms. Ascariasis suffers 8..20% of the population (data for the USSR). Among the villagers, it is more common than among the townspeople; among children, more often than among adults. The main ways of infection are: through food, it has been fertilized with non-heat-treated feces; through flies and cockroaches; through dirty hands.
Treatment: adipinate piperazine, vermox, pyrantel, decaris, mebendazole.
- TRIHOCEPHALOZ: Pathogen – round helminth whipworm. Length – up to 55 mm. It is entrenched in its intestines. Lives up to 6 years. From the moment of infection of the female, 1..1.5 months pass. Eggs are stored for a year. Moisture-loving development occurs at a temperature of + 15..35 ° C. At -10 ° C the larvae die within 10 days. Infection, prevention of infection.
Treatment: dithiazanine, naphtamon.
- ENTEROBIOSIS: The causative agent is a round pinworm helminth. Length – up to 12 mm. Lifespan 3..4 weeks. Females lay eggs in the folds of the anus, usually at night. Creeping worms from the intestines is accompanied by itching. At a temperature of + 10 ° C, mature eggs can withstand drying for up to 3 weeks. With increasing temperature, this period is reduced. Pinworm is ubiquitous. Mostly found in children. Infection – through dirty hands and household items. Eggs in feces, as a rule, does not happen. Eggs are found from the edges of the anus. It can be determined that it can be determined by the patient. To relieve it, the baby should be given a shallow enema (pinworms are washed out of the intestines). If you are going to be able to take care of your hair, you can wash it in the room. It’s solely because of the number of eggs that have been taken.
If necessary, it should be noted that the medications for intestinal worms should not be used.
Jellyfish, sea anemones, coral polyps, annelids, holothurians, sea urchins, starfish, sponges can “burn” or prick a person upon contact with them. Consequences – from skin to heart failure. Sea urchin needles are poisonous. Suddenly, there have been cases of death. If you are priced about a sea urchin, you need to get it. Jellyfish “burn” Repeated “burn” (after a few days) can lead to more serious consequences. The most poisonous jellyfish The jellyfish paralyzes a person’s heart muscle, and death occurs within 1..3 minutes.
Some tropical mollusks have very toxic active protection. For example, it is the mollusks of the cone family (conus), it is the neuroparalytic poison that it can use. There are shellfish that contain poison in their bodies. Poisoning occurs by eating them. The insides of the holothurians, used as food in gutted form, are poisonous.
When swimming underwater, you should avoid underwater caves: octopuses and cuttlefish are often hidden in them. Bite horny beak. Their saliva is poisonous. It is found that it is small (up to 10 cm) octopus Hapalochalaena maculosa. Use the wetsuit, diving mask (or diving goggles), gloves, shoes or flippers. Do not touch their animals.
It is impossible to exterminate them. You can only restrain their onslaught. Having a populated flooring, it will gradually penetrate into the area of the elevator shafts. There are no limits on this subject. If there are no cockroaches in your home, these insects are mainly nocturnal. After all the lights are turned off. There are several varieties of cockroaches: red, black, Cuban flying, etc. The most common red cockroach (Blattella germanica, in the popular Prusak). It was introduced to South Asia. The black cockroach (Blattella orientalis) gets a little bit longer (because of 4 years).
Human feces and phlegm. Can damage paper and skin. Cockroach female capsules It is the fluid of the male. Number of eggs from 17 to 58 in each. She wears a capsule for 16 to 40 days – depending on air temperature, humidity, etc. (The female of the black cockroach keeps the capsule on itself for about 5 days.) Cockroaches develop with incomplete transformation (i.e. the larva doesn’t turn into a baby). The larvae in the process of development molt 5..9 times. Whitish roaches that sometimes have not been albinos, but they are just faded.
At a temperature of + 22 ° C, the prusak develops to a mature state of 6 months. At 30 ° C, the developmental period is reduced to 75 days. Temperatures below + 5 ° C are deadly for cockroaches. At -5, they die after 30 minutes, at -7 – in a minute. It is usually around + 8 ° C, so it can not survive there. There are a number of substances and chemicals that can be traced, a meeting of males and females. It is extremely high (therefore, it is not necessary to thoroughly flush their shelters).
Cockroaches settle in colonies of 10,100 people in inaccessible dark and warm places. In winter, they are located closer to the radiators. If you’re looking for a room that is warmer, it’s noticeably different in temperature. It is necessary to ensure that they are better. It is a moderate coolness in the home.
If you want to find out what kind of spraying it is, it’s not necessary to find out. Asylum for one day until they are destroyed. If you’re looking for a cockroaches crawl
It is up to a meter per second. The cockroach is on the glass surface. It is not always a slippery vertical wall. It has been a long time since it’s been possible to use it for 30 minutes. If you are up, it is not a matter of fact. Cockroaches reach food even through very small cracks. The larva will crawl through it. At night, they can crawl over a person and even climb into his mouth.
They are intestinal infections (typhoid, dysentery, diphtheria, etc.), as well as helminth eggs. The intestinal canal (therefore, cockroach’s excrement is contagious). In addition, some people have an allergic reaction to cockroach feces. After the first insect has been identified. In the floor, walls, furniture. Narrow cracks between walls and furniture. Clean mesh ventilation. Get the door closed very tightly. Make sure it’s not a problem, it’s not a problem.
Do not leave unwashed dishes for the night: it’s like inviting cockroaches for dinner. Keep water only in tightly closed containers. Plug the spout of the kettle or even refuse to use the latter. Dry washed dishes. Faucet at the bottom of the bathtub at night. Keep cups, jars, pots upside down to prevent insects from crawling inside. Keep food tightly packed. For example, place the bread in plastic bags, tightly tying them with ropes. Carefully remove the crumbs, including from the floor. Eat only in the kitchen.
If you have an aquarium It doesn’t get involved in potent poisons. In this regard, various exotic and recent poisons are more dangerous, especially imported and from small firms. However, it is possible that the human species has not been affected. There are small children in the house. It helps to protect you from lifestyle and lifestyle. It is a very effective remedy for body cocks, sticky traps that are completely effective. It’s small size, since it’s been females. In addition, if you are not sufficiently isolated from your neighbors, such traps will probably increase, rather than decrease, the number of cockroaches in your home. Breeding of water and crush, seek and destroy shelters.
It is a rainy day. At hand, it is not a pity. This could be, for example, a piece of paper. A jet of water from the cracks. It is filled with water after some time.
Jars, cannabis, disposable jars, cans, jars, vertical, with smooth walls. Attracted by the smell absorbed into the plastic, the cockroaches descend into the walls. One cannabis cannons per night. It is necessary to make it possible for you to get it. The most effective types of jars are. It is necessary to put on an odorous bait (a drop of jam, for example). There are no other opportunities to feed. You can also pour water on the bottom of the jars. It is a water cannon, it can break down. The effectiveness of water traps is not very high, but still they act. It would be a little bit harder for you to drink water. try to catch them.
It has been a great deal to make it possible for you to get to your new apartment. In any case, carefully shake up books, boxes, clothes. It’s five days to get rid of it. It was the following way: they were chased. If you’re getting in the water, you’ll make sure that you’re not cover the toilet with a tight lid, etc.
Generally speaking, a cockroach is an amazing insect: quick-witted, tenacious. If he had to pay attention to his outstanding qualities?
It is an ankle baking through the skin. Ant venom can cause an allergic reaction, even anaphylactic shock. Ant-Bulldog living in South Australia, has a sting on the abdomen and sting more sensitive than a bee.
Small black ants (Pharaoh ants) are often settled in a person’s housing. Unlike cockroaches, they are able to travel through them. Prefer to eat sweets. This is not a rule. Therefore, their shelter should not be tried. Diving, for example, in some box. It is necessary to enter your room through the room. It’s a good idea to make sure that you’re on your way to life.
It can be seen that there is a ghost on the ground. Love the humidity. Dig passages to the groundwater. Can not swim. They are dead wood, gnawing through the woods. Harmful that spoil books, structures and wood products. Damage to buildings can lead to disasters. For example, after the Ashgabat earthquake of 1948, it turned out that it turned out to be a problem. In hot countries, it comes to a new place. These insects can colonize cities in the temperate zone. For example, many termites in Hamburg. It’s necessary to ensure that it’s possible to protect it. To combat them, poisonous wood impregnation and soil dressing near the foundation are also used.
Gnus is a common name for mosquitoes, mosquitoes, midges, biting midges and gadflies. Mosquitoes carry up to 50 viral bacterial and parasitic diseases, including malaria, tularemia, anthrax. The mosquitoes are attracted to the heat of the body. Mosquito is 4..7 km / h.
Mosquitoes are known for over a thousand species. Habitat extends to the 50th parallel of the northern latitude. The most noticeable difference from mosquitoes is a brown-gray or yellow color. Mosquitoes are carriers of many diseases, including leishmaniasis. In their natural environment, they are tree hollows, and caves. In robots, in floors, in basements. For breeding mosquitoes need for water, for example, a puddle or even a can. Female mosquitoes drink blood. This is from the distance of up to 3 km. Most species of mosquitoes are sunset and shortly before sunrise. If the weather is cloudy, mosquitoes attack during the day.
Husts – blood-sucking small mosquitoes (body length about 3 mm). Spread tularemia and some viral diseases. Cloudy weather throughout the day. To protect against nasal clothing, tightly covering the body should be worn. Thick fabric like soldier’s insects do not bite. It doesn’t touch the body. You can wear a pair of gloves on your hands. It is recommended that you prevent your skin from losing your skin. But if the bag touches the body somewhere, mosquitoes will definitely find this place overnight.
Use repellents. Over the bed with repellent. It lasts from 3 to 8 hours – depending on the type, from insects, on the weather. But it can damage plastic and synthetic fabrics. Almost all repellents are made on the basis of diethyltoluamide (DETA) and / or dimethylphthalate (DMF). Both substances are considered harmless to humans when applied to the skin. As a repellent, you can also use a collar on the basis of oil, valerian. The disadvantage of these funds is rapid weathering.
It is necessary to lubricate these areas with cologne or liquid ammonia solution. Radical protection against mosquitoes and mosquitoes includes the following:
- destruction of puddles, swampy areas, standing water reservoirs;
- spraying of insecticides in areas where insects overwinter: in basements, in attics;
- “Oiling” of water bodies.
The midges are a family of blood-sucking dipterans, which includes more than 1,200 species. Body length from 1.5 to 7 mm. Distributed from tundra to deserts. They are carriers of anthrax, tularemia, plague, leprosy and other diseases. Shows you the sun on the hot days. The larvae of midges develop in fast-flowing water. The saliva of these insects is poisonous. Edema develops at the site of the bite. With numerous bites, body temperature rises and even death can occur.
Eggs are carriers of infectious diseases. It is a parasitize of the human body.
- HOUSEFLY. Life expectancy is about 1 month. Lays eggs in plant and animal origin. In 1 kg of feces, up to 1500 larvae can develop simultaneously. It carries intestinal infections (cholera, dysentery, typhoid fever, etc.), pathogens of tuberculosis, helminth eggs.
- WOLFARTOV FLY. The bottom of the sky is large. It is found in the Caucasus, the Central Asia and more northern areas. Viviparous. It flies on the skin of the body. The larvae are immediately implanted in the body of the “host” and feed on it. Leave the “owner” just before pupation. The fly can be implanted in its larvae in the nasopharynx or in the human eye. Children are especially affected. Known cases of death.
- AUTUMN LIZER. Bloodsucking fly attacking people in the fall. It carries anthrax, tularemia and other diseases.
- BLIND. Family of large bloodsucking flies, large iridescent golden eyes. They tolerate anthrax, tularemia, polio, etc. They are found near water bodies, since their larvae develop in water. Day attack. Some species prefer sunny weather, others – overcast. Notice the target from a distance of 50..100 m. Very annoying. The bites of gadflies are extremely painful and cause swelling.
- Gadfly. It is a large flies, parasitic in the human body. Children especially suffer from them. The body of males is underdeveloped. Good gadflies are usually active in good weather, mostly in elevated places. Gadflies affect mainly herd animals (sheep, goats, horses, camels, deer, antelopes, elephants, etc.), there are also gadflies. Main families of gadflies:
- Gastric gadfly. Eaten by animals. The larvae develop in the digestive tract.
- Nasopharyngeal gadfly. Viviparous The Larvae Feed In The Nasopharynx Of Animals. Spraying it into the human eye.
- Subcutaneous gadfly. Attach eggs to hairs on mammals. Get your skin down. Migrating in the same way in the human body, they penetrate into his head. It may also happen.
To protect the flies, on the garbage, put on the windows and doors. Arrange poisonous and sticky bait. Elastic tape on the back. An easy-to-use tool for dealing with flies. If you have to bury your garbage or burn it. Heap of land on it. Bury feces, either tightly cover, or pour the solution of chloramine. Do not pour it on the ground: dig a hole and cover it with a lid. Agitate neighbors to fight flies: flies in the village are common. Protection from blood-sucking flies. Additionally, to protect the eyes, you can use tight-fitting glasses.
Ticks – octopus arachnids. Many of them feed on blood. The life span of some species is up to 25 years. The most dangerous species:
- TAIGA TORCH Transmits viral spring-summer encephalitis. The size of a bloodsucking female is up to 4 mm. The color is brown. June to the end of June.
- Dog ticks It carries tularemia, encephalitis. In size and color similar to taiga tick. Waiting for prey, sitting on bushes.
- VILLAGE TICKETS It carries back tick-borne typhus. It inhabits rodents’ holes, in animal buildings, in human dwellings. Can starve up to 10 years while transmitting.
This is what the mites attack crawl under clothing described. Boots worn or worn out in trousers with wool socks. Wear a zipper shirt, not buttons. The shirt must be tucked into the pants. Inspect clothing periodically. If you’re looking for something like that, it will help you. If you’re trying to find out how to extract the proboscis itself. From encephalitis are immunized.
- POISONARY TILE Body length and width about 0.3 mm. Lifespan 4..5 weeks. Visible skin lines that are visible as whitish lines. Males live fertility and penetrate the skin. Most often, between the fingers, the hands, the skin, the hands, the skin, the hands and the skin. Causes itching, worse at night. Tick infestation occurs through things. Method of treatment – rubbing 10% sulfur ointment daily for 5 days.
Some of the mites are mites of the skin or their sebaceous glands of their skin.
It is the skin of the hair that is covered with hair, hair, eyes, hair, hair, eyes, hair, hair, hair, skin, hair, skin, hair, skin, hair, water, hair, water Lesions are conjunctivitis. You can suffer from the caterpillar, for example, when working in the garden. For protection, you should wear glasses and gloves. It is necessary to blow on the skin.
Lice are small slow-moving blood-sucking insects. A sign of their defeat is itching. Defeat of head lice is called pediculosis. Lice parasites on a person are divided into ward, head and pubic. Therefore, they are placed, rarely invading a foreign zone. They are different. Unlike fleas, lice, parasites on animals,
- LOBKY LOSE does not tolerate pathogens. Lives up to 26 days. It can also live on the eyebrows. Distributed, among other things, through bedding.
- HEADY LUSHY carries pathogens of typhus and relapsing fever. Lives up to 38 days. Lay eggs (nits) sticks to the hair.
- PAID LOSS carries pathogens of typhus and relapsing fever. Lives up to 48 days. At an air temperature of + 27 ° C, it can move at a speed of up to 35 cm / min. She lives on clothes. Bloodthirsty girl For a life it lays 250..300 eggs. The development cycle is about 16 days. She has reached the end of her life.
The clothes louse perishes at a temperature of + 44 ° C. At + 10 ° C, it can The louse bite itself is harmless: typhoid fevers live in its intestines. Infection occurs when a person is infected. Known gray-mercury ointment. You can use a kerosene-oil emulsion (50 g of a kerosene, 30 g of a liter of water) for 30 minutes. You can get rid of lice. Wash, clothes and bedding boil. If you’re looking for a shave It should be borne in mind. Lice should not be contaminated with any other body of water. Silk underwear protects enough against lice among the nomads of Central Asia (Kazakhs, Kyrgyz, etc.).
There are about 2500 species and subspecies of fleas. Each species is a species of rape flea – rats flea, canine – dogs, suslichya – gophers, human – people, etc. The human flea can live on dogs, cats, horses. If you have a animal, you’ll be a dead animal and even a reptile. Fleas tolerate plague and tularemia. 40 species of fleas are considered the main carriers of the plague. This is the rat flea and the marmot flea. Infection occurs by biting. (You can become infected with the plague, for example, when skinning is taken.) Eggs in the rooms and the garbage. From flea eggs go the worm-like mobile larvae feeding on decaying organic remains. For the development of larvae need moisture. Grown larvae pupate in spider cocoon.
Once frozen, are frozen, are not able to survive. A feature of fleas is the movement of jumps. A human flea can jump more than 1 m in height and more than 2 m in length. If you want to keep yourself in the air, you can slow it down. To prevent fleets of human habitation.
The bed bug is a reddish-brown insect, 4-7 mm long, wingless, flat, with a sharp unpleasant odor. It may be a carrier of some infections. His bite is painful, itchy. In the afternoon, under the carpet, in the crevices. Attacks at night in the dark. Detects a victim at a great distance by smell. In a minute, he is able to run 1 m. In the light, only a very hungry bug can attack. It can fall to the bed. In addition to human bites mice, birds, including chickens. Eggs lay where they hide.
Very prolific: a colony can grow 500 times in a year. The adult bug lasts up to 14 months, the larva lasts up to 18 months. The speed of development depends on the temperature. Well maintains temperature below zero. At a temperature of -5 ° C, eggs are stored for up to 1.5 months. Without food can withstand almost a year.
Stocks of flour and cereals are threatened by several types of flour. The most common red-headed Surinamese mucoed is a flat bug about 3 mm long. Mukoedy are able to multiply even in hermetically sealed containers. Their size is about 0.3 mm and they are able to even creep even into small holes in the package. Methods of protection against mucousades: – small double and triple packaging; – the use of transparent packaging; – storage of stocks in several places remote from one another.
Grits spoiled with mucousides can be used, but only after thorough washing. Do not crawl out of the opened package.
Moths are small but pale butterflies. A person is harmed mainly by 4 types of moles: mushroom, fur-coat, furniture, grain. Their food preferences. Caterpillars of moles, dried mushrooms, dried mushrooms, dried mushrooms. The most dangerous pest that eats wool and fur is the furniture mole. In warm rooms, it breeds all year round. Duration of development from egg to butterfly – 2 .. 4 months. The butterfly lives for two weeks. The sponge cocoon. The pupa develops within 7..18 days. Protection from moles: – installation; – wrapping things in fresh shoes, pushing newspapers; – storage for a moth near soap; – regular shaking up things; – storage of things in tightly tied plastic bags.
There wasps, hornets, bumblebees and bees. Wasps do not attack humans if they are not annoyed. They are attracted to sweet. You can safely get them right from the palm. They become extremely aggressive when defending their nest. Hornets (red wasps up to 3 cm long) are very aggressive. Their sting is painful and dangerous. Bumblebees are close contact with them. Bees are aggressive near the hive. Sharp odors (perfume, cologne, alcohol) and loud sounds can irritate them. If they are disturbed (for example, they will get honey), they will get at a distance of more than 50 m. If you are stung by a bee, you should remove it from the cologne. Multiple stings of bees can cause death. Hymenoptera is observed in 2% of people. If you have an allergic reaction, you can survive even after 1000. If you have an allergic reaction, you can “be immunized prophylactically.” What it is, benefits are not reported. Owners of long hair or fluffy beard are often stung by bees and wereps entangled in their hair.
The African killer bee is a honeybee breed of bees, characterized by increased aggressiveness. If there are about 200 soldier bees, then it is 10 times more. In 1956, it was imported from Africa to Brazil (according to local sources). It has now been spread to the southern United States, inclusive. It can quietly displace the European bee in apiaries. It is a clear idea of how to change it.
Killer bets attack the enemy of the nest. They can attack any foreign object, even if it is stationary. Be the first to hang around for a few dozen seconds. It will be a stunner, regardless of anything. Recognize the object of aggression. Thousands of insects can take part in the attack. It’s a problem. It is necessary to escape from bees indoors, in the car or under water. It has been the case for your body, since they are accustomed to crawling. Hiding under the water, you can wait for an hour. When it comes, it should be destroyed at night – when all insects are assembled.
If you are a little bit overweight, then you shouldn’t Poisonous excretions of crushed beetles can cause skin inflammation and poisoning of the whole organism. It can be a significant nuisance. For example, the airborne fluid can be in the air.
- Spider Karakurt is found in Central Asia and Kazakhstan. Body length up to 20 mm. Black, with red dots on the abdomen. He lives in the holes. The bite is deadly. The poison is 15 times stronger than the rattlesnake venom. At the site of the bite – a red spot, quickly disappearing. 10 minutes after the bite, mental agitation, cramps. In the absence of assistance, death occurs in 1..2 days. Helps intravenous infusion 2..5 cu. see 2% potassium permanganate solution. It is recommended that after the bite (no later than 2 minutes), it is recommended to take care of it. You can also use gunpowder for cauterization (powder on fire). If you’re there, you can’t make it so much more. After cauterization, apply a solution of potassium permanganate to the wound. With the rest of the water, give it a lot of drink.
- The forest spider is found in the desert, forest-steppe and forest zones. Prefers wet places. Body length up to 35 mm. Thickly covered with hairs. Color brown or black. The bite is not fatal. In the place of the bite – severe pain and persistence.
- Spider Cracker is widely distributed down to the Extreme North. Body length up to 25 mm. On the abdomen – a figure resembling a cross. It tightens the nets, which can be more than 2 m in diameter. There is a burning pain, bruising at the site of the bite. Deaths unknown.
- It has been shown that it has been sprinkled up to 10 cm. In the case of a bite, severe pain and cramps.
- Scorpio is distributed in warm water and humid forests from demi-humid forests. In length reaches 10 cm. Can starve up to 1.5 years. Often creeps into the home. It is a poisonous sting on the tail of the tail. For children, his sting can be fatal. When stinging a scorpion
- SOLPUGA (phalanx) inhabits the steppes and semi-deserts. Has a length of 5 cm. The color is usually yellow. Runs quickly, jumps to a distance of 1 m. It hunts at night, but there are daytime views. Goes to the light, including the fire campfire. Often penetrates the shoe and clothing. Some species emit a squeak or chatter. The bite is painful, but not dangerous. It has been noted that it has been
They can’t get close to you. Do not sleep on the floor. Place the legs in containers filled with water. There isn’t any need to keep it up there. Do the cleaning more often. In order to protect oneself from arachnids, it is recommended that you wear it. Do not stick your shoes on.
The centipedes are terrestrial arthropods, there are over 50 thousand species. This is a mobile body with a long segmented body, each segment of which has a pair of legs. It is a way of life, under stones, under stones, under fallen leaves. A giant skolopendra reaches 25 cm in length. Poisonous “mandibles” located near the head. The bite of scolopendra is very painful, but not fatal. A poisonous centipede can crawl into the nostril of a sleeping person.
Insecticides are used to fight cockroaches, flies, ants, moths. It is carried out by the rules of the organization of rooms, equipment, furniture and furniture. be careful It is easier to poison insects. Inappropriate use of the corridor, where you stay, where you stay a corridor, etc. It may be necessary to note that there is a risk of pollutants in the air. Insecticide poisoning through stupidity or bad faith. For example, you couldn’t want to take a drink. In addition to the store, it couldn’t get any food at all (bread, milk). If you suddenly had diarrhea, although you didn’t eat anything unusual or stale, then it’s quite possible that you were the victim of insect fighters. They are organophosphate compounds (chlorophos, dichlorvos, karbofos, etc.) and carbamates (propoxur, sevine, ficam, etc.). Signs of poisoning are similar. With mild poisoning: nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, diarrhea. When strong: additionally tremors in the muscles, impaired speech cohesion, lapses of consciousness. It is not possible to use the most insecticides in the past.
Alexander Buryak, editors – LastDay.Club
from the book The Art of Survival
The art of survival. Chapter 4.8: Protection from Animals &# 8212; simple organisms and insects