Here's what he wrote about hitnichestve and hitnikah mining engineer EV Gomilevsky: «In the impenetrable forest wilds, all abandoned mines, workings and dumps long-standing RABotha whole armies of free men in search of emeralds, which are easy to come true the buyers of the Urals tradestsam gems. For this fishery even developed a CCAbattle name "hit" hitnichesky or fishing. Thesehomology of the word shows that the fishery is not a kidnapping, theft, and something else, more noble».
AE Fersman, talked a lot with the Ural gorschi kami, with a good knowledge Read more [...]
of p-tion n. in Orenbah. region. Located on Ave. Shore r.Ilek (lion. Ural River tributary) 77 km to the south of Orenbah.
Regular. in 1754 in the district of rich salt deposit centurion Orenbah. Cossack troops A.Uglitskim. From 1828, in St. I. rule was the salt pans. Since 1862 the fishery referred Ufim.-Orenbah. Excise with the statement in St. I. excise env. Since 1831, the fishery was in charge of Ch. Managing state. assets of Ufim. and Orenbah. lips. Initially, salt production was carried out openly. First mines were commissioned only in the 20s of the XIX century. In XVIII-XIX Read more [...]
Intertemporal of 1918-1919, when the Middle Urals is disposed Bolshevik Soviets, the Czechoslovak commandant, the Kolchak administrators, engraved in the history of development of the Ural emeralds one rather interesting fact: deadly warring power, successive each another, in one respect, were strikingly unanimous - they know the price of emeralds and easily financed work of geologists to study the area of this unique field.
A work of these oh so ripe!
More AK Denisov Ural before the memorable letter to the Minister of Trade and Industry Russia stated that "the area of the Ural mountain Read more [...]
Sevuralboksitruda (SUBR), ON
largest mining enterprise in the country, developing a unique, high quality bauxite deposit, discovered in the Nadezhda district of Sverdl. region. in 1932 In 1934, the company established an independent North-Ur. Bauxite Mine (SUBR) for a rum open pit mined during the first thousand tons of ore. In 1939, built on Lv. aluminum s de of severour. ore obtained the first pounds of aluminum. During the Second World War, when the Nazis were occupied Tikhvin and Zaporozhye, SUBR became the sole supplier of aluminum raw materials for the needs of the country. As a result of Read more [...]
Not counting the countless such mines were found and the largest deposits Toucan, Magnetic mount, Kargalinskii mines and other fields. In the main course, providers of information were local residents-Bashkirs.
Today, the mine is a flooded groundwater pit, approximately 100 by 100 meters. Water is constantly muddy brown color. Around - deaf taiga and very quiet. See the location of entrances, collection of soil. Everything was arranged on science. Remained traces of the road that was taken by horse ore.
Curiously, around mine in a great long number grow mushrooms. Them there are even greater than Read more [...]
Preobrazhensky copper smelter
Regular. in 1748 JB Tverdyshev and JS Myasnikov in Orenbah. lips. on the river. Urman-Elair (Zilair), etc.. Tributary. Sakmara. In the city of the Cross. War 1773-75 zd burned and rebuilt in 1777. In the beginning. XIX century. at a factory have 6 smelters, dec. kilns, 15 water wheels, blowers fur 15 operating mines. Since 1789 the plant was owned by mosk. eminent citizen P.M.Gusyatnikovu then M.V.Pashkovu, and since 1870 the British company Progden, Lubbock and K. Due to the depletion of mines zd in 1884 ceased to exist.
Lit .: Gudkov GF, Gudkov ZI From the history Read more [...]
1723 is significant for Urals industry, since this year began construction of several large factories, including copper Polevsky that in the XVIII century. represented the best of the Ural metallurgy. Soon Polevskoi plant built and blast furnaces that produced iron. But the glory of this time Polevskaya plant brought still copper production. His successes were largely determined by the high quality ore, especially Gumeshevskogo deposit located near the plant.
The first descriptions of Polevskoi plant were made by official stewards of the Urals industry VI de Gennin and VNTatischev. Then in the Read more [...]
First name NP
Kuznetsova, Chief Engineer Mining Division
Nizhny Tagil district, I met on archival
documents of 1917-1918, related to the history
Mine III International (then
San Donato). In "Bylyah Mountain High"
read made by MF Bor description
escape from the summer of 1919 "Technicians":
"Head leaves all mines Engineer
Kuznetsov, middle-aged, tall, thin,
white, clothes he wears a well-tailored, "by
bone". On the nose of his gleaming glasses gold
After the defeat of Kolchak
Many of those who fled returned to Read more [...]
Kyshtym Gornozavodsk COUNTY
formed in the first quart. XIX century. in Perm. lips. wine-farmers LI Rastorguev of s-ing, formerly belonging to different owners. K.G.O. incl. a Upper Kyshtymsky, Lower Kyshtymsky, Karabashsky, Kaslinsky, Nyazepetrovsky, Techa, Shemakhin, Soymanovsky s-dy complex and yellow. and copper mines Soymanovskoy valley. Regular. env. were chug.-lit. , iron and steel mfr. In the 90s of the XIX century. enterprises env. held tehn. reconstruction, introduced puddling and open-hearth method of steel production. To obtain funds for the reconstruction of env. was founded in Yaroslavl-Samara Read more [...]
city region. subordination Chelyaba. region. Located on the eastern. W. slope, 18 km to the south-east from Chelyaba.
The first settlement. appeared in 1907 in the development of Chelyaba. kam.-ug. mines. In the years. roar. events and civil. war settlement. became a place of fierce confrontation between supporters of the white and red movements.
In owls. period, there were explored new fields of coal, construction of new mines and the village. In the years. prewar five miners K. began to mine coal by lava, have never been used in Russia. In 1940 on Kopeyskoye mines coal produced Read more [...]
KANANIKOLSKY copper smelter
Regular. in 1753 the merchants of Mosolov on r.Kane, a tributary of Belaya, 140 versts to the south-east from Sterlitamaka. Prior to the Cross. War 1773-75 smelted communication. 7 thousand. Pounds. pure copper. In 1774 the plant was destroyed and rebuilt in 1777 As a result of the depletion of ore reserves, the company reduced the smelting of metal to beg. XIX century. After several. audits zd taken care of, and the owner was allowed to be, and at a factory, and in the mines. In 1861, with 20 mines and smelting furnaces 6, zd smelted only 5634 pounds. pure copper. Read more [...]
From its establishment until 1862 Ural emerald field was developed treasury. Surrounded by the Russian emperor was then a lot of smart people. One of them, Prince Volkonskyi, who served under him Minister of the yard, already 26 February 1831 showed a hefty erudition about jewelry and economic importance of green stone. Report is the statement that "after last year's opening of the current graph Polje diamond discovery in the Ural Mountains of these emeralds is very noteworthy event, and how much in relation to science and, consequently, to the national glory, how much, and because these gems are Read more [...]
Celebrated 180 years since the beginning of
industrial gold mining in
Nizhnetagilskom mining district.
Mentioned in the literature and
earlier findings of native gold in our
Territory. So, Krivoshchekov reports that in 1764
Nizhny Tagil cottage farmer Alexei Fyodorov
found a gold ore, and for this opening was mutilated
and imprisoned in the prison factory. In 1795, residents
Nizhny Tagil plant Akinfiy and Basil
Hrebtikovy reported the discovery of gold
ore in two places. But these discoveries and their Demidov
clerks kept secret for fear of transmission
land Read more [...]
Celebrated 160 years since the beginning of commercial production of placer gold mining district in Nizhny Tagil. Mentioned in the literature and earlier findings rock gold in our region. So, Krivoshchekov reports that already in 1764 in Nizhny Tagil cottage farmer Alexei Fedorov found a gold ore and for this discovery have been maimed and imprisoned in the prison factory. In 1795, residents of Nizhny Tagil plant Akinfiy and Basil Hrebtikovy reported the discovery of gold ore in two places. But these discoveries Demidov and their clerks kept secret, afraid of the transfer Read more [...]
At the end of the XIX century., When this photograph was taken, Nizhny Tagil Plant, without having the status of the city, wore the unofficial title "Iron Capital of Russia".
By the middle of the XIX century. independent factory towns and surrounding villages merged into a single village, called Nizhny Tagil plant or Nizhnetagilskom. According to statistics, by 1855, its population was 27 717 people, and he was the first county-level cities of the province of Perm. In 1858, there are more than two hundred handicraft and four hundred commercial Read more [...]
At the end of the XIX century., When this photograph was taken, Nizhny Tagil factory without city status, wore the unofficial title - "Iron Capital of Russia".
By the middle of the XIX century. independent factory towns and surrounding villages merged into a single village, called Nizhny Tagil plant or Nizhnetagilskom. According to statistics, by 1855, its population was 27 717 people, and he was the first county-level cities of the province of Perm. In 1858, there are more than two hundred handicraft and four hundred commercial establishments. Taghilsky merchants kept stalls at fairs Irbit and Read more [...]
Base: approximately in 1770Liquidation: 1972Modern state: residential settlement
1 In search of a gold mine«Wildlife of the Northern Urals, impenetrable forests and swamps, spanning the soles of bare rocks, harsh climate and barren soil could not get the farmer. Wilderness, these were only given shelter to wild Voguls for which animal trapping and fishing are occupation, and committed social exclusion need in life. Despite, however, these unfavorable conditions, trading gains attracted here man, who sought wealth in distant Siberia, and not knowing that here, in the Urals, he tramples them Read more [...]
Degtyarskoye copper mine
Regular. in 1914 based on the open in 1890 a large deposit of copper pyrites 40 km southwest by ECAT. Were laid two large mines ore to-heaven supplied to copper z-dy W. After the roar. In 1917 the mine was mothballed, and the mines are flooded by groundwater. In 1925 he transferred to the mine concession English JSC Lena Goldfields Limited. Concessionaires restored flooded and built two new mines to-ryh turned to mining copper ore and precious metals. In 1930 dog. with AO was terminated, and the mine became subordinate to Lv. Dep. Lena Bank. In the 1930s, were put into Read more [...]
Degtyarsk Located on the eastern slope of the Middle Urals, on the river. Vyazovka (right tributary Chusovoi), 20 km from the railway Revda station, 67 km west of Yekaterinburg.
In the XVII century there was a small village and uglezhogov Degtyarev. The first settlers were Degtyarsk uglezhogi that burn charcoal for blast furnaces Revda Demidov. Incidental fishery was tar distillation of birch bark, resin and pine stumps. Hence the name of the first small village in 1904 Degtyarka. According to this village was called Degtyarskoye deposit pyrite refers to Revdinsky mining district.
In 1911 1913's Read more [...]
tion of p-subordination Sverdl. region., is 65 km to the west of ECAT., on the border between Europe and Asia.
In the first floor. XVIII century. on the eastern. mountainside Guard (then Labaz-Stone) originated pos. uglezhogov and Degtyarev Degtyarka. By the end of the XIX beginning. XX century. two mines are exploited for the extraction of brown iron and quarry pyrite. In the new village. Revdinsky Degtyarka earned mine London and St. Petersburg.
In 1925-30 Degtyarskoye mine was given in concession AO Lena Goldfields Limited. Then, in connection with the page. Sredneuralsky copper Read more [...]