Extremely rare autumn flood fix specialists of Nizhny Novgorod GES - November 26, almost twice as increased lateral inflow to the waterworks, on December 2, 1360, it reached a value of cubic meters per second, said the GES.
Until December 10, the average daily consumption set within 2900-3500 m3 / s. These figures are quite comparable to the spring flood of 2009.
"Autumn flood - namely the so-referred to as cost increases through waterworks in the second half - a rather rare phenomenon and predict it, in contrast to the spring flood is difficult. If in the last century 45 years of operation of Read more [...]
Famous throughout Russia podnosny fishing is a unique phenomenon. Miraculously survived and dispersed in numerous museums, household items, as a rule, are still poorly understood. For a long time, for example, in the collections of the Yaroslavl Historical and Architectural Museum Reserve kept a dozen painted things from metal does not attract the attention of researchers. Only recently it was found that among them, and that, basically, the trays outside Moscow Zhostovo end of XIX century there are two Nizhny Tagil. This is confirmed by their riveted octagonal shape, high slit bumpers with "beads" Read more [...]
Celebrated 185 years since
birthday of the Polish revolutionary Adolf
Yanushkevich Mikhailovich, who as
political exile in 1853-1856 he served in the
Active participant in the Polish
armed uprising 1830/31 years, he was
tsarist court sentenced to death
commuted to perpetual exile in Siberia.
Crime for him so cruel punishment
were the following circumstances.
Lieutenant insurgent army
Yanushkevich was one of the leaders of the Legion
Lithuania, Volhynia and the Ukraine, and his brother Eustace
served as assistant chief of staff Read more [...]
In August 2008, a group of residents of the street Gorbunovsky Leninsky district of Nizhny Tagil addressed to the then head of the city NN Didenko collective statement. People are asked to organize street Lighting, because over the past decade and a half Street Gorbunovsky by individual building lengthened almost doubled, and the lights on it has not increased.
After all, even in the wild nineties, it was found that street lighting reduces crime at times. And in accordance with the requirements of the well-known federal law № 131-FZ "On general Read more [...]
October 21, 2008 in Nizhny Tagil historical event happened – first ceremony of inauguration of the newly elected Mayor
Think, for all tuning and subsequent years there was not a single case of a democratic transfer of supreme power of the city! NN Didenko as remained on the farm after the departed in 1990 to VA Cherdyntseva so almost automatically received an extension of its powers in all subsequent elections. Well, you can not seriously be perceived "bidders" like SM Minin and other operetta characters.
What led nearly Read more [...]
On the role of Nizhny Tagil and its inhabitants reached us the victory over Nazi Germany written many glorious pages. It would seem that nothing new to tell you about the initial period of the war, the everyday life of tagilchan in the rear.
However, due to which was published at the end of last year, the book by Vladimir Kashin "In the service of the state. Public security organs in Nizhny Tagil: people, fate, facts" we now have a unique opportunity to study the work of security officers Tagil during the Great Patriotic War. Several Read more [...]
This was once
peripheral area of the city in recent years
radically changed its look prettier, and most importantly -
younger. The new building of Nizhny Tagil
Institute of Technology, a sports complex
"Metallurg-Forum", Next to the building
socio-pedagogical academy word
campus on the picturesque banks
city pond. But sixty years ago
future engineers trained in three vintage
house on the street. Urals, where they lived employees
Metallurgical Plant in times Demidovs.
Read more [...]
Do not confuse the archaic word "Muzeum". So call today Nizhny Tagil Museum-Reserve in the last century, at the time of its founding and development. Then it is not time to change the name, but did not change its purpose, and now is preparing to celebrate the 150th anniversary. Anniversaries have the memories, called look at the path, to sum up. That museum staff approached our "local lore box 'with a proposal to follow this tradition. Thus was born the new heading "Muzeum yesterday and today." Up to the anniversary celebrations it will acquaint readers with the past and the present museum-reserve, Read more [...]
We know almost nothing about
Demidov vocational schools. And such a
the middle of the XIX century were at six plants: Vyisky,
Nizhny Tagil, Nizhnesaldinskom two
Shaitansky and Laisk. In so far known only print
the first of these craft and practical, which
opened in 1833. And it worked under
mentoring Miron Efimovich Cherepanov.
Graduates are given special
I have read of
archival documents show that the craft
schools two or three years taught various factory
specialties graduates as factory and
parochial schools. Note that at the
time, all school Read more [...]
Before the Great October Socialist Revolution Nizhny Tagil was not only a center of industry, but also the focus of a cottage industry. There are widely developed metalworking and woodworking production. Workshops produced the so-called schepnoy goods, chests, famous painted trays.
The village had a small farm. They baked bread and pastries, made sausages and smoked.
After the construction of the Urals (metallurgical) railway Perm–Ekaterinburg many artisans gained access to a wider market. But the railroad also contributed to Read more [...]
Library Museum-Reserve - 145 years
In 1854, "at the behest of the gentlemen farmers" and under "Order" Glavnoupolnomochennogo Demidovs Kolmogorov Karamzin in Tagil opened the first public library - "for free use of all its employees and working in the mines and factories" district.
The purpose of "this beneficent institution", as stated in the "Regulations on the factory library", "awakening the curiosity of the people" and "the acceleration of education in the province." For the successful implementation of such a high purpose was ordered to gradually gather here "all the important and Read more [...]
In mid-November 2008
Yekaterinburg on the Michael Cemetery
the opening of the memorial, where they were knocked out
names of 360 soldiers and officers of the Czechoslovak (30 more
are still unknown)
legionnaires who died on the way to free the motherland in
In Nizhny Tagil
the grand opening of this memorial, at the
which was attended by the consuls of the Czech Republic
and Slovakia in the Sverdlovsk region, held 24
November 2009, the former Grieving
convent (now a children's home on the street
Red Guard). At our Read more [...]
Any victorious revolution is trying to disown the ideology of the ousted regime, igniting an all-out war against his principles. The proletarian revolution took as the basis of a new ideology vulgar atheism denial of God, the spiritual life of man as a fundamental principle of bourgeois remnants. Breaking the established traditions and worldview occurred without human psychology and was accompanied by rampant propaganda, agitation and violence.
Lenin considered the religion of one of the most odious things only on earth. From the first days of the Soviet Read more [...]
Dynasty Nizhny Tagil serf masters, painters, artists. Perhaps relocated Nizhny Tagil of Mosk., Nizhny Novgorod and Vyatka Province. By faith H. bespopovtsy Pomeranian sense.
Andrey Stepanovich (1722-1804), z-dskoy cross., Founder of the lacquer craft in the family.
Fyodor (1740-1828) and Vavila F. (? 1794) leading masters of lacquer in the case Nizhny Tagil XVIII century .; perform custom work for the Demidov; owned a flower, landscape paintings; compilers Tagil, white, strong lacquer is durable and purity; varnish used on copper, iron, wood; of works preserved only red-copper table-box Read more [...]
Ural land rich in talent. Last week held celebrations devoted significant date 260 years Ural lacquer painting on metal.
In general, the starting point of the date of adoption is rather arbitrary. That's when Demidov serfs svezennye the Urals from all over Russia, began to paint local products on iron, copper, bark
Maksyashin Alexander, professor of Russian professional Normal University:
Much has been said about podnosnoy painting, that in the Urals ancestor of this painting is the Nizhny Tagil. As in any other city Read more [...]
Ushkovo Clement K.
(1783-1859), a distinguished hydraulic engineer entrepreneur. From the family of serfs cross., To-rye moved from the suburbs to the U. in the 40s of the XVIII century. Belonged to the shop uglepostavschikov Nizhni Tagil h-huh. With the permission of the authorities organized a large trade in flour, becoming the owner of a water mill. In 1841, created the project and in 1848 built a canal r.Chernaya Chernoistochinsk pond, to-ing entered the cascade of ponds, to provide work for three s-ing. Series created gateways also allowed to adjust the water level in the Nizhny Tagil and Read more [...]
In the life of our city in 1987
, there was a significant event:
the establishment of the State Museum
of metallurgy of the Middle Urals. His
will include Alapaevsky, Kushviisky,
Nnzhnesaldinsky and Staroutkinsk old factories
as a complement to the historical complex,
which our museum possessed before.
So now his affairs -
special attention. Recently held its first
meeting of the Academic Council of the newly created
Museum-Reserve, made a report on the work in
last year and approved an action plan
research and economic
activities in the near future. Plan 1987
made Read more [...]
fruitful for historical findings: the remains
destroyed monument "Fallen for freedom"
1918 (reconstruction of the monument to Alexander II
built in 1895) and sole plates
Avrorinskogo shelter in 1857.
Details of the monument
"Fallen for freedom" were found on July 13
This year the evening during construction
(Leads them "Tagildorstroy") Construction
foundation of the monument to Nicholas Nikitich Demidov
in Komsomolsk park. It was founded in 1992.
History of the detected
monument goes back Read more [...]
July was fruitful for historical findings: the remains of the destroyed monument "Fallen for Freedom" in 1918 (reconstruction of the monument to Alexander II built in 1895) and mortgage stove Avrorinskogo shelter in 1857.
Details of the monument "fell for freedom" were discovered on July 13 this year, the evening during construction (leading them "Tagildorstroy") for the construction of the foundation of the monument to Nicholas Nikitich Demidov in Komsomolsk park. It was founded in 1992.
History discovered monument goes back centuries. Originally it was a monument to the Russian Emperor Alexander Read more [...]