Hello, we are from the Kuban. Where and who only just our team of hunters did not write his letters, appeals, complaints. Do not make their comments and suggestions, do not send their requests and requirements. Everything is useless, strong bureaucratic wall, blind and deaf himself official. Photo vic_206 / FLICKR.COM No eye sovereign nor the supervisor nor the court he did not decree…That made the decision to write to the Russian newspaper hunting collective letter.For that the hunting season for Russia and, in particular, to the Kuban hunter starts with a headache, a hassle, Read more [...]
Good day comrades!
I suggest you familiarize yourself with some very interesting and different tips that may be useful as well as in everyday life (to BP) and after it.
Hopefully someone will find something important in this article
Instant improvement of hearing.When you are in a noisy place - away, at a party, a concert - on the background of loud sounds you need to hear the quiet melody playing, for example, on a mobile phone at the man standing nearby, try to turn it to the left ear. Due to the characteristics of signal processing Read more [...]
Migraines are different in nature. If You worry long-lasting and recurring migraines, do not mistreat a visit to the doctor-neurologist, honey inspection, because the acquired head pain can be harbingers of some severe disorders in the body. * Migraines that occur because of the excessive or low intracranial pressureIn most cases, these pains occur because of brain tumors and intracranial hematomas. Such pain is characterized by vomiting, drowsiness, dizziness, usually appear by night, or early in the afternoon. For a clear diagnosis of pain in the head designate a CT scan, they are treated, usually Read more [...]
Strong blow to the head, strong sound, messing around with a sharp object can cause damage to the middle and inner ear, the most dangerous of which is puncture the eardrum.
Symptoms of damage:
• Severe pain in the ear.
• Dizziness and imbalance.
• Hearing loss in this ear after injury.
• The headache.
• Stemming from ear blood or yellowish liquid. Your actions:
1. Seat of the victim and tilt his head to the side, where travmirovannomu ear, so that it freely flowed the blood.
2. Not my wounded ear, so as not to cause it Read more [...]
Under tensile understand the damage to the ligaments, muscles, tendons and other tissues without disrupting their anatomical integrity. Usually, stretching — very painful injury in which in addition to the pain in the joint there is a significant swelling of the tissues.
First aid for stretching is this: you need to attach the injured limb above and apply to the injured place a cold compress (e.g., soaked in cold water towel). Half an hour later, the joint should tightly wrap and send the victim to the doctor (of course, not their own).
Most commonly injured ligament Read more [...]
Lush greens and rusty garage,
July smell steel road.
This is my most beloved landscape,
this is my reflection in the end.
Gray fence endlessly weaves
boring, crumpled, cruel thorn.
Vaughn communicating in a hostel, but
the famous Russian factory ...
Pull out a notebook and pen potёkshuyu:
Across the road froze lilac -
explosion, stopped distraught look ...
Sit under it in the shadow of the blessed,
buying beer in a hypermarket nearby.
There communicating in a hidden research institutes,
Kuhlman were once one.
Cancer of day after day
cabinets companies grow in it.
Here in the army of communicating.
Creepy Read more [...]
Especially often occur during car accidents, fall accidents on manufacture, etc. the Most common ones:
Puncture wounds of the breast when the breast is pierced with a sharp object)
• Pain in the chest.
• Difficulty breathing.
• Bloody bubbles.
• When inhalation occurs with a whistling sound, which means that the wound is sucked in air.
• Bluish coloration of the lips and skin.
1. Try to close the wound, so that the victim can breathe.
2. This can be done first by hand, then seal the wound with a bandage, placing Read more [...]
It turns out that
Eyes, lips, hair
And I thought that I was all -
Pain can not be heard and not seen.
It has no color, form and likeness
But it kills.
A lot of white lilies
And snow-white swans
But it is still
Not the voice of my
When I pray
Of course, die,
Naturally, directly at the moment -
Here it is, the benefit of non-being,
In which there is no pain
At the moment - I pray -
But the sky is silent.
The sky is silent
And moving away from me
And the pain in me already.
My Read more [...]
The spinal column consists of separate vertebrae, separated from each other so-called intervertebral cartilage, which is degenerate with age and soften. The result is that the middle-aged man, the soft inner part of the cartilage may be issued from his hard top layer and put pressure on one of the nerves of the spinal cord. This causes pain, sometimes very strong.
Often the pain can be sudden, especially after you lifted something heavy or abruptly straightened. But sometimes it comes gradually, starting with small attacks, which over time become more and more painful.
Your Read more [...]
An acute infectious disease characterized by lesions of the nervous system, twitching muscles.
Infection occurs when the pathogen in the wound, mucous membranes.
• Malaise, fever.
• Pain in the jaw and difficulty swallowing.
• Headache and shortness of breath.
• Teremtenie body muscles, convulsive muscle contractions.
• urgent doctor on call and introduction of tetanus toxoid.
Inflammation of the membranes of the brain and spinal cord. Transmitted from person to person by airborne droplets.
• A sharp increase in temperature to 40°C and above.
• Severe headache, accompanied by pressure on the ears, eyes and neck. With a sharp movement and bright light pain increases.
• Nausea and vomiting, increased sensitivity of the skin, sometimes delirium and loss of consciousness.
• Urgent doctor on call. The disease is dangerous consequences (death can occur, and in case of recovery — deafness, blindness, Read more [...]
To cure the patient, the tooth may only specialist dentist, but to relieve toothache and you can own. For this you need to rinse your mouth with hot, salted water, holding it in the mouth for 5 minutes, then splevyval and when a new batch. This procedure for 2-3 hours can relieve any pain.
Help in other ways, if in addition to tooth aches and gum:
1. Attach to the sore tooth cotton wool soaked in clove oil.
2. On a sore spot between the gum and cheek to put a thin plate of bacon.
3. Rinse your mouth with a decoction of sage, longer trying to keep it on a sore place. Cooled down in the mouth broth Read more [...]
A contagious disease, which infected through dirty hands and food, especially through unwashed vegetables and fruits. Pathogens can also carry fleas.
• Severe diarrhea with admixture of mucus and even blood.
• Pain in the abdomen.
• The temperature rise up to 38 °C.
• Weakness, loss of appetite.
• The headache.
1. Isolation of the patient.
2. Urgent doctor on call.
3. Consent to hospitalization of the patient.
4. Disinfection of items used by the patient.
5. Disinfection of the housing. Read more [...]
An acute viral disease. Droplet transmitted by direct contact with the case. The incubation period of the disease lasts for 14-17 days, the disease itself — 5-7 days.
• A small temperature increase.
• Loss of appetite.
• Headache and pain in the flanks.
• After a day or two on the body and face rash appears as red spots that develop into blisters, covered with crusts, 2-3 days to dry up and fall away.
• Bed and under the supervision of a physician.
• Complete isolation from other children.
• Bubbles Read more [...]
The nature of the pain
Pain in the upper abdomen
Disease of duodenum 12
Pain arising on an empty stomach or 1-2 hours after eating, heartburn, vomiting
Peptic ulcer 12 duodenal ulcer
Pain in the right upper quadrant, radiating to the right shoulder, fever, vomiting Read more [...]
An acute infectious disease occurring most often in autumn and winter. The disease lasts 6-8 days. Signs:
• A sharp temperature rise up to 38°C.
• The headache.
• Sore throat, turning into a pain when swallowing.
• Ulcers on the tonsils.
• Gargling soda water, weak pale pink solution of potassium permanganate, a decoction of chamomile or sage.
Question was posed to me in the comments to the previous article in the series "Dental Care for Dummies." Interested in ways to eliminate or reduce toothache means at hand after the Apocalypse. In a nutshell, it does not respond, the material too much, turned almost the whole article. Decided to give this topic a separate article also because the question is relevant to all, and the response of many of comments can not be found.With an introductory part sorted out, let's start. First of all, all you need to learn next. Reasons that cause toothache are different. Can not say that relieves toothache Read more [...]
Good afternoon, dear comrades!
Today I would like to present to you at the mercy of your medicine cabinet. Ever wanted to clarify that the kit is not tuned for "doomsday" and compiled with the expectation that you can go to the hospital for 2-3 days. Criticise, proposes to replace the drugs might have something to add to or remove costs.
So, actually, my first aid kit:
Thread with a curved needle
TweezersWounds and injuries
Harness krovoostanalivayuschy - stop bleeding
Antiseptic wipes - cleaning wounds, dressings
Patch - fixing bandages, tape the small wounds, corns
Sterile Read more [...]
No one even the most vicious, the dog is not obvious at first person. Therefore, passing animal ominous, never look him in the eye: it can understand your dislike as a threat. And if the dog still rushed to you?
1. If a vicious animal is going to attack you in any case do not run and do not turn to him head.
2. Not zamachivalas on the dog and not shout: "fuck off, creature!" Stop and a loud voice say to her: "Sit!" or "Stay!". A trained dog will immediately fulfill your order.
3. You can try to growl at the dog and show her teeth.
4. It is possible, having at hand a stick, bottle, Read more [...]
Often bites do not result in death of the victim. Dangerous they are only for people who are allergic to poison bite their insect. So first of all no need to panic.
The Scorpion's bite
Poisoning lasts up to one and a half to two days, the signs are particularly strong in the first hours after the bite. Place bite swells, inode can receive fluid-filled blisters. The Scorpion stings are not deadly, but the discomfort lasts a few days.
Signs of poisoning:
• General malaise,
• headache and dizziness,
• shortness of breath,
• restless Read more [...]