Is exercising ontogeny dull? Living things active by ever-changing scene, hearing to full euphony, and decorous your own challenger. Pic: Alan Bailey/ShutterstockPro tip In for the Hanker HaleGEORGE HINCAPIE has stamina. In his Eighteenth mollify as a pro bicyclist, the 37-year-old and 2009 U.S. subject ace is calm among the nation's outflank. His mystical? Committing to a wide home of challenger. "A brace of age ago, I would get told you I'd be through by now, but I'm stillness enjoying it," he says. "It comes consume to racing. Thither are goals that I hush neediness Read more [...]
Aura.It seems that every individual is surrounded by a certain field, and this field affects other organisms and protected from its negative impacts. The status of this field depends on the condition of the body and therefore can be controlled consciously.Energy vampires.Perhaps organisms exchange their special energy. Can be energy donors and energy acceptors (energy vampires suppressing others).Let exhaustion of you energy. Do not succumb to the charm of "strong personalities" does not fade with delight.Give energy to their children, especially if they are sick. To transmit energy Read more [...]
Epilepsy — it is a disease of the nervous system in which happen sudden attacks.
• If a strong attack of epilepsy the person loses consciousness and thrashing about. Sometimes one seizure follows another.
• During the attack the hands and feet of the patient is frozen in a state of stress for a few seconds, and then the whole body begins to squirm in convulsions; on the lips appears foam.
• After the seizure the patient for a few minutes is unconscious.
1. Do not hold the patient, if he beats a fit, just try to release the space Read more [...]
Still a few weeks before the attack the patient may complain of indigestion, feeling very tired and panting. However, a heart attack always happens suddenly.
• sharp pain in the chest radiating to one or both arms, neck and chin;
• the patient is gasping for breath and sweating profusely, felt dizzy.
How can we help?
1. If the patient is fully conscious, arrange it in a half upright position, placing something under the head and shoulders (for example, a pillow, a rolled coat and so on), and also fixed something similar under bent knees.
2. Call for Read more [...]
Usually develops as a complication after colds. The disease lasts from 3 to 10 days. The patient with pneumonia is not contagious.
• A sharp increase in temperature to 39-40°C.
• Pain in the chest.
• The chills.
• Dry or with phlegm cough.
• Weakness, sweating.
• The shortness of breath.
• Feverish glow, the skin around the lips and on the lips acquires a bluish tinge.
1. Be sure to call the doctor.
2. Before his arrival to seat the patient and try to collect in a clean jar his sputum. Read more [...]
Is spasm of the muscles around the Airways that makes breathing difficult. Simultaneously, the walls of the Airways swell and become clogged thick, sticky mucus.
• A loud, hoarse breathing.
• The patient gasps and gulps air.
• Pale or bluish-gray complexion.
• Heavy sweating.
1. If the attack happened during the day (at work, on the street etc), find a way to seat the patient on a stool or in a chair with a straight back at the table, on which he can rely on: the elbows folded on the table hands of the patient should be placed, Read more [...]
This is inflammation of the vermiform Appendix cecum.
• Dull continuous pain in right abdomen — in the epigastric region (below the navel on the right) or in the upper abdomen.
• Nausea and vomiting, bad breath.
• The white coating on the tongue.
• The temperature rise.
1. Immediately call a doctor. Before his arrival put the patient on the back or on the right side.
2. To renounce all self-medication. Not to take any drugs. The patient not to breastfeed and not to warm his stomach. Read more [...]
s. Dalmatovskoye in the district of Coorg. region. Located on r.Barneva 60 km from Dalmatovo.
The first mention of a. found in the backyard painting villages in Tobolsk. on Aug 9. In 1719 under the name. Tatar. It consisted of 10 yards. By the beginning. XX century. s. already included 681 yard with us. 4237 people. In p. There were church Zemstvo school diplomas, the local court, zemskaja dining room, sick. In the 30 to ter. s. was formed 5 farms. In 1958, as a result of their association was formed farm Ural, Ch. directions host. activity-cerned steel mfr. grain, meat and Read more [...]
copy-paste. But I think for Amigos useful.
Acute poisoning develop due to ingestion of
chemical substances of different nature in an amount which is capable of
disrupt important functions and endanger life. Many chemical
drugs used inside certain doses lead to
restoration of various functions of the body, disturbed disease, ie,
have medicinal properties. At the same time, high doses of these same agents
are often life threatening. Poison can poison himself
different origins: household chemicals, medicines,
alcohol and its surrogates, mushrooms, carbon monoxide, pesticides,
adovitshi plant, animal Read more [...]
On the survivalist and we like comrades. There is a saying: guns and snaryagoy as women: love care, affection, warmth and lubrication =). So al sinful overdone with grease and poured on snaryagu refinement. Decided to ferment in the tide on the day in 30-liter bucket. Night passed. Decided the case pour, but it turned out that ripped back, so much so that 2 hours could not sdvinvutsya bed, only the torso and legs move. Then it turned out that a small pocket knife with scabbard awkward with parakordom wound about three meters. Undone hooked sheath keys to weight, slung over a beam above the bed, Read more [...]
Several villages were attacked Khabarovsk Krai red predators. Forest dwellers, according to veterinarians, are infected with rabies. The area is quarantined, and the authorities of the region appealed to the Ministry of Natural Resources to allow premature fox hunting.Report correspondent Dmitry Andreyanova specifically for NTV.Local police uses weapons to defeat. Settlements threaten foxes. The village Dormidontovka taiga guest at one of the homesteads shot policeman. Dead animal sent for examination. A few days ago, another fox attacked a goat, got into the box and bit her puppies. Pets Read more [...]
Infectious and parasitic diseases common to humans and animals, called antropozornozami. A person infected by them in contact with sick animals, their carcasses during skinning, butchering carcasses, etc. Infection can also occur as a result of eating the meat of infected animals, contaminated water and by mosquitoes and ticks.
Anthrax - acute febrile disease of domestic and wild animals and humans. Animals infected by infected food and to drink. Man - when removing the skins and leather processing of infected animals, often sick with cutaneous. Personal hygiene - reliable protection against Read more [...]
Care for the sick - a set of measures to ensure the full implementation of patient care and medical prescriptions for their treatment.
Care is inextricably linked to the treatment (see), and they complement each other and serve as a common goal. Care arrangements and the implementation of it are an integral part of the medical staff of medical institutions.
Care for the sick largely rests with the nurses, especially in inpatient settings where most of the time patients are under the direct supervision of nurses. Successful implementation of many activities to care requires not only good skills, Read more [...]