Famous throughout Russia podnosny fishing is a unique phenomenon. Miraculously survived and dispersed in numerous museums, household items, as a rule, are still poorly understood. For a long time, for example, in the collections of the Yaroslavl Historical and Architectural Museum Reserve kept a dozen painted things from metal does not attract the attention of researchers. Only recently it was found that among them, and that, basically, the trays outside Moscow Zhostovo end of XIX century there are two Nizhny Tagil. This is confirmed by their riveted octagonal shape, high slit bumpers with "beads" Read more [...]
Celebrated 185 years since
birthday of the Polish revolutionary Adolf
Yanushkevich Mikhailovich, who as
political exile in 1853-1856 he served in the
Active participant in the Polish
armed uprising 1830/31 years, he was
tsarist court sentenced to death
commuted to perpetual exile in Siberia.
Crime for him so cruel punishment
were the following circumstances.
Lieutenant insurgent army
Yanushkevich was one of the leaders of the Legion
Lithuania, Volhynia and the Ukraine, and his brother Eustace
served as assistant chief of staff Read more [...]
The advent of capitalism in Russia inevitably led to the rapid growth of the proletariat, including, and in the Urals. Here, from 1865 to 1900, the number of workers increased almost three times, and the army of the proletariat of the Urals there were more than 100 thousand people. Moreover, the Ural craftsmen to be the most brutal exploitation. The working day was completely dependent on the arbitrariness of the breeder and was 12-16 hours. Because of technical backwardness many works, especially in the metallurgical industries were conducted manually. For example, the Read more [...]
Home to such agricultural implements for mowing grass and breads became the Middle Urals, more precisely, the now defunct Byngovsky Plant, which was located in the 7 miles from Nevyansk.
In the chronicle he came in 1718, when he first earned his Molotov factories and smithy ten horns. This ironworks was built at the behest of the founder of the famous metallurgical Nikita Demidov dynasty Antufevicha. Here produced copper utensils, iron roof and other gear. And in 1731, after the completion of the first stagnant factory in Russia started doing braids that were of high quality. Read more [...]
October 21, 2008 in Nizhny Tagil historical event happened – first ceremony of inauguration of the newly elected Mayor
Think, for all tuning and subsequent years there was not a single case of a democratic transfer of supreme power of the city! NN Didenko as remained on the farm after the departed in 1990 to VA Cherdyntseva so almost automatically received an extension of its powers in all subsequent elections. Well, you can not seriously be perceived "bidders" like SM Minin and other operetta characters.
What led nearly Read more [...]
On the role of Nizhny Tagil and its inhabitants reached us the victory over Nazi Germany written many glorious pages. It would seem that nothing new to tell you about the initial period of the war, the everyday life of tagilchan in the rear.
However, due to which was published at the end of last year, the book by Vladimir Kashin "In the service of the state. Public security organs in Nizhny Tagil: people, fate, facts" we now have a unique opportunity to study the work of security officers Tagil during the Great Patriotic War. Several Read more [...]
This was once
peripheral area of the city in recent years
radically changed its look prettier, and most importantly -
younger. The new building of Nizhny Tagil
Institute of Technology, a sports complex
"Metallurg-Forum", Next to the building
socio-pedagogical academy word
campus on the picturesque banks
city pond. But sixty years ago
future engineers trained in three vintage
house on the street. Urals, where they lived employees
Metallurgical Plant in times Demidovs.
Read more [...]
In the autumn of 1925 in the center of Nizhny Tagil Nizhny Tagil District, which includes 16 districts, began preparations for the publication of the district newspaper "Work".
It was necessary to create a printing base, organize team newspaper employees and distribution of the newspaper. In 1906, our city newspaper published "Work". As an organ of the Nizhny Tagil RSDLP groups, it was printed in the underground press. But its publication was short-lived.
By January 1926 at Tagil was created district newspaper edition Read more [...]
June 25, 1918 White Czech troops took Ekaterinburg. Now the brunt of the fighting occurred in the direction of the Tagil, which existed from July 25 to October 6. Throughout this period the second Ural Division, which fought here, commanded twenty-four division commander Robert Petrovich Eideman. Young Latvian Red Army commander, moved into the period of the revolution, has shown outstanding ability in organizing and conducting major military operations under Tagil.
Revolutionary-minded son of the Latvian national teacher Robert Eideman in 1914 entered Read more [...]
Experts in the field
regional branding appreciated
tourist resources of the Sverdlovsk region. One
of developments in this direction was the route
"Silver Ring of the Urals".
According to the press service
Ministry of culture of the region, "Silver
Ring of the Urals" - Is the working title of the new
tourist route cities of the Middle Urals,
having undeniable Tourism
attractiveness and territorial
fit into a circular route. On the line
this route are Ekaterinburg, Nevyansk,
Nizhny Tagil, Kachkanar Verkhoturie Alapayevsk,
Merkushino, Mahneva, Read more [...]
Club ethnographers at
Museum-Preserve history of metallurgy
Middle Urals was established in May 1986 to
initiative of local historian Tamara Moiseevna cheeses.
Club needed for
association of enthusiasts, mutual
knowledge and experience. He also aims to
promotion of local history and tagilchan
preparing the younger generation Tagil
ethnographers. It is these problems are reflected in the
project charter adopted at the organizational
meeting. Then for the first time brought together
Famous people: Ivan Abramovich Orlov, Vsevolod
A. Simonov, Tamara Moiseevna cheeses,
Boris Read more [...]
Do not confuse the archaic word "Muzeum". So call today Nizhny Tagil Museum-Reserve in the last century, at the time of its founding and development. Then it is not time to change the name, but did not change its purpose, and now is preparing to celebrate the 150th anniversary. Anniversaries have the memories, called look at the path, to sum up. That museum staff approached our "local lore box 'with a proposal to follow this tradition. Thus was born the new heading "Muzeum yesterday and today." Up to the anniversary celebrations it will acquaint readers with the past and the present museum-reserve, Read more [...]
Just Knowledge Day fun rung pervosentyabrskim call to schools and teachers' grimly otshumel rally in the central square near the fountain. For someone a holiday, but for many new concerns and old problems inherited from the past school year. However, when our school has been without problems? But even in the most difficult times at the very least they were solved. Consolation, however, is weak. And yet look at the archival documents of the pre-war history.
^ Creation of the Soviet school after his release from the Urals Kolchak in July 1919 took place under conditions of strong economic Read more [...]
We know almost nothing about
Demidov vocational schools. And such a
the middle of the XIX century were at six plants: Vyisky,
Nizhny Tagil, Nizhnesaldinskom two
Shaitansky and Laisk. In so far known only print
the first of these craft and practical, which
opened in 1833. And it worked under
mentoring Miron Efimovich Cherepanov.
Graduates are given special
I have read of
archival documents show that the craft
schools two or three years taught various factory
specialties graduates as factory and
parochial schools. Note that at the
time, all school Read more [...]
It was hard, and at the front and in the rear. Despite chronic fatigue, malnutrition, home front workers worked 12 hours or more, sometimes for days did not withdraw from the production. And VYSOKOGORSKY miners were no exception.
For systematic over-fulfillment of production targets Mine was introduced in 1944 to be awarded the Order of Lenin. Then the government, trying to somehow support the workers with food, decided to transfer VYSOKOGORSKY iron mine 650 hectares of land with orchards and vineyards, farm buildings and structures in the village Dzhanhot Gelendzhik Krasnodar Read more [...]
In 1994, the district Tagilstroevsky notes glorious date – its sixtieth anniversary. Come a long career. Made a huge problem.
The successes of the district – is the result of a collective work of thousands of its workers: metallurgists, builders and intellectuals. Have a nice area and a sports biography.
We offer the reader a story about a man who is known and remembered martenovtsy plant, sports veterans of our city and former hockey team quarterly "Ogonek".
Alexander Korotkov. He was already Read more [...]
Before the Great October Socialist Revolution Nizhny Tagil was not only a center of industry, but also the focus of a cottage industry. There are widely developed metalworking and woodworking production. Workshops produced the so-called schepnoy goods, chests, famous painted trays.
The village had a small farm. They baked bread and pastries, made sausages and smoked.
After the construction of the Urals (metallurgical) railway Perm–Ekaterinburg many artisans gained access to a wider market. But the railroad also contributed to Read more [...]
Watch these unique. They are the most valuable exhibit of Nizhny Tagil Museum-Reserve, and a source of pride for generations tagilchan.
You probably guessed that we are talking about wonderful invention self-taught mechanic Yegor G. Kuznetsov-Rzepin (1725-1805 gg.). His famous "astronomical" clock he made in 1775.
On the front wall is a dial showing the hours, minutes, seconds. There are slots for the determination of the motion of the sun, its rising and setting, longitude readings of the day, the movement of the moon, the starry sky (the period of revolution disc 24 days). There is also a special Read more [...]
Library Museum-Reserve - 145 years
In 1854, "at the behest of the gentlemen farmers" and under "Order" Glavnoupolnomochennogo Demidovs Kolmogorov Karamzin in Tagil opened the first public library - "for free use of all its employees and working in the mines and factories" district.
The purpose of "this beneficent institution", as stated in the "Regulations on the factory library", "awakening the curiosity of the people" and "the acceleration of education in the province." For the successful implementation of such a high purpose was ordered to gradually gather here "all the important and Read more [...]