The competition was attended by children and young people from 7 to 17 yearsIn Moscow, Trinity-Lykovo 28 May 2011 at the invitation of Father Stephen Moscow Patriarchate Cup held Temple of the Assumption on fishing on float rod among children, boys and girls in the standings.The competition was held in a closed inland waters within the Sanctuary. The main task that was put before competing — This catch Rota, who had divorced in the pond in large quantities. According to the regulations on fishing was given two o'clock — from 10.00 to 12.00. Bait was worm complementary feeding was not Read more [...]
Temple of St. Nicholas in 1891, visited during a visit Verhneuralsk Prince Nicholas, who was destined to become the last king of.IconostasisWhat struck in the temple, so its white, it just shines a purity, it is very comfortable and prekrasno.Poslushnitsa washes floors in the temple.its dimensions are the same impressiveIt can rightly be attributed to one of the most beautiful temples in the southern Urals.St. Nicholas Church and MemorialAfter walking around the temple, and then umyav bread with tea, Read more [...]
Erected in 1897-1902 gg. Nikolsko the station church quickly became insufficient for the huge densely populated area. Sanctified place in the temple Simeon in a short time Ufa archpastorship Bishop Anthony (Khrapovitsky), hereinafter the founding father of the Russian Orthodox Church, a prominent ideologue and the fighter with Bolshevism. Pledged as another bishop Simeon Church - Clement (Vernikovsky).
Built cross-domed church on the log stone foundation for long - 1902-03 years, a greater contribution made recognizable Ufa restaurateur DE Klyauznikov. The main altar is dedicated to St.. righteousness. Read more [...]
Verhnetroitsky factory was founded in 1752 by Ivan Gavrilovich Osokin mine owners, they immediately to the plant - in the 1753-59 biennium. and erected a stone church. The main altar in the name of the Holy Trinity was consecrated in 1759 (the date of the consecration determined hramozavetnoy certificate signed by Bishop. Kazan and Sviazhsky Gabriel). From the 1760s. factory fled into the possession of the founder's nephew - Ivan Petrovich Osokin, Coy may have finished upgrading of the church. 1773-74 biennium. factories were devastated pugachёvtsami, after the defeat of the rebels restored to Read more [...]
The people say,
if in 60 years the church miraculously
was saved from destruction. Without claiming to
historical authenticity, I would venture, to present
At the time there was another
campaign against the Orthodox Church and the entire
the country has resumed blasting temples. Chairman
Nizhny Tagil City Council Vladimir
K. Pour gives the task manager
VZHR Sergei Ivanovich Nikolayev blow
Holy Trinity Church. Sergei Ivanovich, learning
essence of the matter, asked for an official paper, the sanction
to the explosion of the temple. Pour outraged, Read more [...]
The Church was built in 1901-09,, basically, at the expense of episcopatus of the Church founder, the vowel GORODSKOGO Nicephorus of Mironovich Patrocinadores consecrated in the name of Rozhdestvenskaya virgin 6 September 1909 gap. Nathaniel (Trinity). Everypage consecrated in honor of St. Nicholas the Wonderworker,the South in the name of Archangel Misha.
Architecture of Rozhdestvenskaya was elected brick style,just tested with vozvedeniya-Ufa Nikolskaya Vokzalnaya. The style of ornament dark-krasnogorje Church walls, developed usovershenstvovannaya in the era Alexandra, became singlemovement Read more [...]
After the revolution, by decree
VI Lenin country began to live in the new style. With
one side of a single calendar with Europe, with
another division of the people in outlook,
attempt to strike against Orthodoxy, which account
time led to the old style.
But believers are not changed
myself, as before, the Orthodox Church
welcomes its new 1999 year from Christmas
Christ on January 14. The Orthodox all as
it should be: first christmas, christmas
week, and then New year.
As, however, and
Catholic Europe, which is December 25,
begins to celebrate Read more [...]
In the past 2years number of parishioners increased over schetmolodyh. On the worship of believers priezzhayuttakzhe adjacent Permskoyoblasti - villages Leung, Shchuchye Lake andother human Fri, part koihranee treated Ufa gubernii.Usiliyami ieromonaha Sylvester in 2002 g.byla built a fence around the church and izkirpicha metal was previously shtaketniks putrid pillars also perekrytachastichno temple roof but lack the funds. Donors and patrons uhrama not.
The trim stucco temple - bolshimikuskami fall off walls corrodes otsyrosti fungus. Necessary bells, iron dlyapokrytiya the altar of the paint. Read more [...]
After 35 years, the county town is ripe for the stone church. The thing about building it began in 1815, the same year of the Orenburg Spiritual Consistory was issued corded book to collect voluntary donations from the inhabitants of the town attorney retired sergeant Alexander Malzevu. In connection with the construction of the church mentions the name of Archpriest Dmitry Dmitriev, in particular Belebey in 1820 construction of the stone church at the expense of the parishioners was somewhat delayed. In 1822 started the workpiece material. Completion of construction was followed only to 1828, Read more [...]
Construction was carried out controversial ibystro already 22 August 1893 semiglavyyhram with crosses unusual form - izzerkalnogo glass inserted vchugunnye box, was consecrated in the Life-Giving chestVozdvizheniya KrestaGospodnya. The architecture of the temple - horoshiyderevyanny Russian style, harakternyydlya 10-s rural churches Ufimskogouezda and province. On behalf of the temple triblizlezhaschie Ufa street poluchiliimena Vozdvizhenskaya: Large, Small Srednyayai; better known BolshayaVozdvizhenskaya (Sawmill).
The second person to whom hramobyazan its existence, - Nikolai Kotelnikov. He Read more [...]
Vvedenskii temple was designed in the classical style. The traditional scheme. Belfry, the refectory and the temple part. Temple of the rotunda is crowned excellent. Such temples with a rotunda in the southern Urals only three. About 2nd, Candlemas Church in ILEC I already wrote. 3rd same temple Our Lady of Kazan Moms in Nizhniy Ufaley and also relates to a Moscow school Matvey Kazakov.
Construction of the church in Vvedenskoj Miyarskom plant began in 1795. 24 years later, in 1819, the church was completed and consecrated. Inside the walls and the dome of the temple were decorated with frescoes. Read more [...]
In the 30 years of the 20th century, the temple was closed. Bells reset. According to the stories of local residents, they were taken to the smelter at Magnitogorsk factory. But the part or one or more according to legend, had been hidden in the days of the recent lake Vorozheich. In our time, the bell tried to find, but failed. Maybe it's really almost a legend. Or maybe just waiting for the bell own hours.
During the war, the temple, like many, was reopened. Service in it were made before the 60s, while in Khrushchev's time again it is not closed. For almost 30 years, without any of the KGB and Read more [...]
In the west London district of Southall, where traditionally resides Indian community, to protect their churches from the crowds of young thugs came Sikhs in traditional robes and swords in their hands. Hundreds of men have promised to arms to defend their shrines from marauders if they suddenly decide that they can loot and burn with impunity.Sikhs organized a four-hour duty at his church, according to the British The Daily Mail."Why can not we protect their homes and temples? This - our territory, and we are ready to stop them, "- said one of the organizers patrolling Amarjeet Singh Claire.Another Read more [...]
Temple of Artemis, one of the Seven Wonders of the World. It was built in the city of Ephesus in the 5th century BC. e. Artemis - Goddess of the Moon, a fertility goddess, patroness of all life depended on it a happy family and even the birth of children. A majestic church built in her honor. For the construction of the temple invited architect Hersifrona. He proposed to build the Temple of Artemis in marble. Hersifron managed to erect walls and columns. After the unexpected death Hersifrona completed construction Metagalaxy his son Demetrius and architects and peons. About 450 BC was Read more [...]
on June 24. In the North of Thailand in Chiang Mai at the Buddhist temple was attacked by a swarm of bees, resulting in hospitals was 76 monks, 19 of them in serious condition, according to \"Bi-bi-si\".
Six monks are in a coma from low blood pressure.
Bees attacked the monks at that time, as they cleaned the temple grounds.
As stated by the Abbot of Wat Phra Ratcha Jatijajar, bees live in hives, which are stored in the temple, and earlier this behavior for them were not noticed. Still it remains unclear why the bees attacked the monks.
According to Thai media reports, in the time of the attack Read more [...]
Primitive structure of the burnt offering age of five thousand years was located in the right wing of the main pyramid of El Paraiso.Peru reported the discovery of a temple in El Paraiso, near Lima. A rectangular structure with a narrow entrance was built, estimated to be about 5 thousand years ago. Traces of a hearth in the center allude to the burning of offerings.El Paraiso - one of the largest archaeological sites in central Peru. Construction of size 6.82 to 8.04 meters and is located in the right wing of the main pyramid. From the walls of 2.5 m high have only 70 cmImage AFP.Experts Read more [...]
In Peru archaeologists have discovered an ancient temple, which, it is estimated that at least five thousand years. The structure found near the capital, Lima. In the center of the rectangular building was a sacrificial hearth.In addition to the temple, archaeologists found about ten different buildings. According to scientists, this ancient city called El Paraiso - one of the greatest archaeological discoveries of Peru.Category: Archaeology Read more [...]
The faithful people of Plymouth were stunned by the recent incident - the storm that swept over the region on Monday, did not suffer any building except the church.
Late in the evening on January 21 in Plymouth raging wild waste: the wind broke off the wire, pouring rain, and there were bright flashes of lightning. Citizens, lurking in their homes, afraid that the hurricane damaged the building, but it did not. Early in the morning the Americans who examined their land in search of faults and malfunctions, drew attention to the absence of one of the four stone towers, located on the roof of Read more [...]
18 November marked 32 years since the 918 in 1978, American citizens, including about 260 children (including 83 infants) allegedly committed mass suicide in Guyana lost in the jungle village-commune called Jonestown (Commune "Peoples Temple» - «Peoples Temple »), named after the founder and spiritual leader of the Commune - Jim Jones. Amerikanskaya media quickly declared the event the most mass suicide in U.S. history XX century, the U.S. government recognized organization "Peoples Temple" destructive cult, and formally banned it.
PWhen Read more [...]
June 24. In the north of Thailand in Chiang Mai province on Buddhist temple attacked a swarm of bees, resulting in hospitals were 76 monks, 19 of them in serious condition, according to "Bi-bi-si."
Six monks are in a coma with low blood pressure.
The bees attacked the monks while they were cleaning the temple grounds.
As the rector of Phra Ratchev Dzhetiyadzharn bees lived in hives that are kept in the temple before them such behavior is not seen. Up to now, it remains unclear why the bees attacked the monks.
According to Thai media reports, at the time of the attack the monks swept Read more [...]