When it comes to the shooting, the rifle is worth three thousand dollars and expensive optical sight sometimes cost less than a bulletWhen behind a potential trophy is another animal, such a situation, the best option — wait. Shooting First of wildebeest can be hit and second. When the second beast depart, aim as shown in Fig. Not try to get in spinal cord. In Many animals have a hump the withers, so to determine exactly where the spinal cord is almost impossible. Esli bullet fail, the nothing else matter. If a bullet Read more [...]
Remember Mom instruction from childhood: «My hands before eating». «do not eat unwashed fruits». «do not take any crap in your mouth». «roysya not in the mud». It seems to be a nonsense to follow these rules, when life is in the balance, when it the struggle for survival in the wild. However, not all so simple! Eat something is something, or pick up some, not only intestinal, infection – this is very bad, just the same in the wild. Aid can be expected from. You can specifically laid up, exhausted. In the case of diarrhea, you face more and dehydration.
Despite Read more [...]
Penetrating injuries cause acute pain in the wounds, which are enhanced when trying to take a deep breath. From time to time the pain is so intense that it forced immediately sit down or bend over to the side of the wound, holding her hand. The victims appear shortness of breath, tightness in chest, cough, and occasionally hemoptysis. If the wound is extensively shines and out of the noise out foaming blood or the whistle, which air during inhalation absorbed into the pleural cavity, the diagnosis of penetrating injuries apparent.WOUNDED HEART1st suspect appears at the location of the wound in Read more [...]
Penetrating craniocerebral injuries most of the victims were brought from the high-speed tools. A more common type of such guns were pistols. Injuries from guns was penetrating in 36.8% of cases. Penetrating wounds of the head of the hunting rifles were noted in 16.8% of the victims. Penetrating injuries from self made was 15.8%and pneumatic guns of 7.4%. Pneumatic gun does not have the highest strike, since the specific weight in the structure of penetrating injuries is low. Machine research Century. Century Graves, K. C. Army (2005) encountered relatively rarely, in 7 observations. Because from Read more [...]
PART 1. CLOSURE OF SKIN WOUNDS.To connect the edges of the skin wound are different types of joints:- Layering they are classified as an ordinary hub, continuous (blanket, submersible, mattress, beauty), U-shaped and Z-shaped. With respect to the surface of the skin sutures are divided into vertical and horizontal.. Dependent from case to wound the seams are nagranie (under the seam is wound cavity) and padeniye (the thread is held under the bottom of the wound).- Also used neocave the connection edges of the wound.- On functionality can be distinguished adapting, directing and hemostatic sutures.- Read more [...]
• Acute traumatic wound. Dependent on the type and unfortunate events option, the so-called "traumatic wound" are very different according to the degree of tissue damage. Ranging from superficial lesions of the skin to complex wounds that may affect tendons, muscles, nerve fibers, blood vessels, bones or internal organs. From time to time the skin remains intact, and be warped subcutaneous tissue and bone. This is referred to as "closed wound", unlike "open wound". A large wound or small, harsh or not very severe - more effective than was given 1st aid, the greater the chances of its successful Read more [...]
This ointment cures many diseases: fibroma, mastitis, gangrene, ulcers (including trophic), burns, boils, abscesses, unhealthy joints, most chronic sinusitis, purulent otitis, abscesses in the throat, eczema, ovarian cysts - all this will cure the miracle ointmentManufacturer:In an enamel bowl, pour 1 Cup of refined vegetable oil, throw beeswax the size of a match box and put the dishes on a small fire, so that the wax melted. Half of the yolk from the egg, hard-boiled, crush with a fork on a plate and fingers evenly add to the bowl with oil and wax. Stir, remove from heat and allow to infuse for Read more [...]
Learning naklydyvat seams. Perhaps some of the submissions will not be useful, but it would be useful to know.Surgical sutures - the most common way to connect biological tissue (wound edges, wall bodies, etc.), stop bleeding, bile leakage, etc. using suture. Unlike crosslinking tissues (blood method) exist nonblood compounds thereof without suture.
Depending on the timing of imposing x Sh. distinguished: primary closure, which is applied to the accidental injury immediately after primary surgical treatment or surgical wound; delayed primary closure is applied to the development of granulation Read more [...]
Comrades, good day and a great holiday paratroopers! Rummaging the expanses of the Internet came on postBP Surgery. Since I myself surgeon by profession, then searched and found several Uletnye lectures, copied to yourself, read a little and corrected. Ask (Strictly not scold)
Medical care when injured knives without damaging blood vessels and bones.
So, you're out of luck and you have been injured. The reasons for this can be varied - cut yourself, opening to kitchen jar of stew, drew the leg with an ax on the kulak nesting or returning from marauding raid with swag, got a sharpening in the belly Read more [...]
A pellet or bullet, once in the body, can leave not only the entrance hole, but the hole output, which is usually greater than the first and about whose existence happens to be, and do not suspect, focusing all attention on the primary wound. If the inlet no, it means that the grains are either stuck in the body, or ricochet from him, leaving only the wound, reminiscent of the inlet.
It is clear that the bullet leaves on the body and inside the body is much larger traces, especially if it hits bone or internal organs. Therefore, all without exception gunshot wounds require immediate professional Read more [...]
Strong blow to the head can break through the skull and cause a concussion or brain injury.
Break the skull
• severe bleeding from a wound on the head;
• bleeding from the nose, mixed with a yellowish liquid.
1. Try to stop the bleeding, cover the wound with a sterile gauze pad, a piece of clean cloth, clean handkerchief.
2. Put the bandage without touching the wound.
3. Take the person to the surgery.
• momentary loss of consciousness;
• weakness (paralysis of one side of the body); Read more [...]
• Gauze bandages — sterile and non-sterile.
• Wool — purified water (hygroscopic) and simple. The treated wool has the ability to absorb moisture and to absorb (blood, pus).
• If necessary, you can use a clean towel, torn into strips sheet, pillowcase, and a clean handkerchief, paper napkins, etc. with which you can stop the bleeding and prevent the ingress of dirt into the wound.
How to wrap the wound
1. With the end of the bandage to the wound, make one full turn, holding the package outer side to the skin: so convenient Read more [...]
1. Lay the victim. If possible, remove clothes from the place around the wound and inspect it.
2. If the wound no foreign objects put on any clean, easily absorbing the blood of the material (cloth, a handkerchief, a piece of cloth and so on). If possible, raise the bleeding part of the body (it helps to slow the circulation of the blood and put it on top of the napkin, handkerchief or piece of cloth tightly rolled wad of cotton wool (or a roll of bandage, begin a tight bandage the wound.
3. If the bleeding is not stopped (you can see the blood seeping through the Read more [...]
Passion for historical reconstruction has led to what appeared trauma that modern doctors considered a relic of the past. The patient, wounded by an arrow, is no surprise. During the reconstruction of the great battles in the neighborhood with the field of the fight usually on duty ambulance. But the wound of an arrow or blade man can get and where will not be near the doctor.Will be useful:✹ Analgesic✹ Antiseptic✹ dressings✹ Cutters✹ Tongs✹ Sharp knife✹ hydrogen Peroxide✹ Alcohol✹ Plastic film✹ Read more [...]
When the snake bite poison can spread quickly through the body, if not to render first aid or to render it correctly.
Signs of poisoning:
• the bite very quickly swells. The tumor may cover the entire limb and go on the trunk,
• in the first 20-40 minutes the victim is in shock: pallor, dizziness, nausea, may be vomiting, rapid and feeble pulse, falling blood pressure, periodic loss of consciousness.
1. Immediately lay the victim and keep at rest, as any movement increases blood circulation, and hence the penetration of the poison in the body.
2. Read more [...]
All damage to the body can be divided into closed, i.e. those where the external integument, skin or mucous membranes remain intact, and open or wounds, the relevant feature of which is specifically damage to the outer integument of the skin or mucous membranes.This unit is caused mostly by the fact that undamaged covers protect warped plot from getting infectious origin and thus provide uncomplicated closed injuries. The wounds of the first to be threatened by the introduction of infection in the moment of injury, and after it, and so for your own uncomplicated require special protective measures. Read more [...]
Injuries called damage the skin and mucous membranes. Formally, injuries can be attributed, and thermal injury (burns, frostbite). Injuries are single or multiple, penetrating (in the cavity) and non-penetrating, superficial (only damaged skin) and deep (damaged subcutaneous tissue). We have injured the inlet and outlet can be, that is injured may be through and deaf. Or tangents.By birth injuries are divided into:
1) Chopped. Inflicted by a sliding motion of a thin sharp object. Characterized by smooth edges, small depth (superficial wound). Most often heals quickly and without complications.
2) Read more [...]
Recovered here www.antigopnik.ru/?pg=articles&aid=7
Pervoya help with gunshot wounds.
Manual on first aid for gunshot wounds.First aid must:* True to evaluate the nature and severity of injuries.
* Knowing the nature of the injury, the right actions to make first aid.The bullet penetrates into the body, causing damage to the latter. These lesions have certain differences from other body injuries to consider when administering first aid.
First, the wounds are usually deep and wounding subject often remains within the body.
Secondly, the wound is often contaminated tissue fragments, shell Read more [...]
I can not decide where the material arrangement - or Medicine Literature, Cinema, Creativity, so leave a Guest.
Listed under the cut passages taken from the book of Nicholas Berg (aka Doc) «Night Shift. Camp live "(aka Night Shift - 2). This is one of a series of books on the fanfic A. Cruz "The Age of the dead." Sam N. Berg - probably a doctor. Detailed information about it in the internet is not detected.
BP in the book version, though fabulous, but advice and reasoning YY doctor do not become less useful on and educational. I chose the most interesting.
Many letters, if that.
The Read more [...]