- Face shape
Non-speech elements of human behavior
- A set of positive gestures
- Set of negative gestures
- A set of aggressive gestures
- Head position
- Eye signals
Detection of external manifestations
- Personality assessment by external signs
- Conversation (oral)
- Eye contact
- Body language (sign language)
Non-verbal communication opportunities
It becomes the secret to the TV series.
Profiling is, if exaggerated, nothing more than prompt recognition of lies. In fact, this experience and training experience.
For example, it’s not a problem. find out how much lies … and much more! Essentially, it is possible. You can not use it. Probably …
There is a way to make it.
If you’re looking for something to do. As a result, the technique will be formed.
This is a list of male faces.
It is the skin of the grape of features. Items smaller in size. They need to have extreme severity, for example, a large nose, a massive mandible, a protruding eyebrow, etc. But in general, this is the forensic classification.
Figure 1 shows the shape, square, rectangle, rhombus.
In order to clarify form It is a little bit more than that. In this case, the bottom of the face. For example, comparing in Figure 1 image “a” with “d”, for example.
It is called the anatomical brain cells of the skull. Her the form may also be different, as seen in the figures. But she can be hidden by a hat and a hairstyle.
Fig.1. general configuration of the face (full face shape): a – round; b – oval; in – square; g – rectangular; d – triangular; e – rhombic.
It is defined by its upper edge, which is compared with a straight, arcuate. Sinuous, broken lines. Sometimes it is the base line. The contour of such eyebrows is called triangular.
Eyebrows There is a line between the eyes and the eye.
The eyebrows can be placed horizontally (Fig. 3 a) – they are in one line. Perhaps another position of the tail of the eyebrow. It can be located at the cosone-outer position (Fig. 3b), or noticeably lower – inwardly (Fig.3c). The latter option is extremely rare. This position of the eyebrows gives a saddle of the mouth.
Fig. 2. Eyebrow contour: a – straight; b – arcuate; in – sinuous; g – broken; d – triangular.
Pic3. Eyebrow position: a – horizontal; b – co-inside; c – oblique.
Eyebrows are wide (Fig. 4 b) and narrow (Fig. 4 c). For comparison, eyebrows are averaged in width (Fig. 4a).
Fig.4. Brow width: a – medium; b – large; in – small.
Eyebrows also differ in their length or length – medium (Fig. 5 a); The corners of the eyes (fig.5 b); The short corner of the eye does not protrude beyond the outer corner of the eye (Fig. 5b).
Fig.5. Eyebrow length: a – medium; b – large (long eyebrows); in – small (eyebrows short).
The case of the eyebrows are close to each other (Fig.6 a). They can be located remotely from each other (Fig. 6 b). For short eyebrows.
Figure 6. The distance between the eyebrows: a – small (eyebrows grown together), b – large
Eyes carry a lot of information. No wonder what they say. They are a state of the art. Their expression says a lot about his emotions. Fright, fear, anger, contemp, and others are the first. Some of their dark glasses. The picture is covered with a dark stripe. The appearance of their appearance.
The following eye features are distinguished:
- the degree of their disclosure (Fig.7);
- contour (Fig.8);
- position (Fig.9).
They are ordinary, medium (Fig. 7 a), wide open, conditionally surprised (Fig. 7 b), can be a small disclosure, narrowed (Fig. 7 c).
Sometimes these eyes are called narrow.
Figure 7. The degree of opening of the palpebral fissure: a – medium; b – large; in – small.
The contour of the neck and the eyeballs of the eyelid bend.
With the almond-shaped, oval and round contours (Fig. 7 a-b), it’s not a problem. ), or all of it (Fig.8c).
If there is a contour is conventionally defined (Fig. 8 g). If you’re going to be a slit-like eyes (Fig. 8e).
The expressiveness of the face gives the slits. It can be horizontal, ordinary (Fig. 9a) and inclined.
It is noticeably higher than the internal ones. (Fig.9 b). Such eyes are sometimes called slanting.
If it is necessary to wear it (Fig. 9c).
Fig.8. The contour of the palpebral fissure: a – almond-shaped; b – oval; in – round; g – triangular; d – slit.
Fig.9. The position of the palpebral fissure: a – horizontal; b – co-inside; c – oblique.
Nose – size and shape. It is a big idea. However, it is necessary to study.
When characterizing are distinguished:
- medium so-called ordinary noses (fig.10 a)
- large – visible on the face (Fig. 10 b)
- small (Fig.10 c), most often found in persons with small facial features.
Fig.10. The size of the nose: a – average; b – large; in – small.
Profile. Determined by the back, which can be:
- medium (Fig. 11 a)
- large (rice 11 b)
- small (short nose) – (rice 11 in). When observing the head in profile.
Fig. 11. Nose length: a – medium; b – large; in – small.
The contour of the tip is significant. The line of the line for it. She may be:
- straight line (fig. 12. a)
- convex, humpbacked (Fig. 12b)
- concave (Fig. 12c)
- sinuous, uneven (Fig. 12 g)
Fig. 12. The contour of the back of the nose: a – straight; b-convex; c – concave; d – meandering.
The characterizes the bottom of the nose. It may be:
- horizontal (fig. 13 a)
- omitted (Fig. 13 b)
- Uplifted (Figure 13 in) – such noses are usually called snub-nosed.
Fig. 13. Position of the base of the nose: a – horizontal; b – inclined; c – elevated.
The tip of the nose can be rounded (Fig.14a) and pointed (Fig.14b).
Fig.14. The shape of the nose: a – round; b – pointed.
The next element of the face is mouth. It is squeamish, angry, arrogant, etc. No wonder, it’s not a problem.
The size of the oral fissure.
Mouth can be:
- middle (Fig. 15 a);
- large (Fig.15 b);
- small, “neat” (Fig. 15c).
This can be:
- medium, ordinary (fig.16 a);
- a large, such mouth is called “spongy” (Fig. 16 b);
- small – narrow lips (fig.16 c).
Fig.15. mouth size: a – medium; b – large; in – small.
Fig. 16. The width of the rims of the lips: a – medium; b – large; in – small.
In the closed state of their closure, which can be:
- arcuate – if the corners of the mouth are omitted
- wavy – the line smoothly bent
- broken line
It is a corners, which is horizontal (fig.18 a), matters.
It can be raised (Fig. 18 b) and lowered (Fig. 18 c), – it can be raised.
Fig. 18. Position of the corners of the mouth: a – horizontal; b – elevated; in – lowered.
In the profile, the protrusion attracts attention. It may be missing. Moreover, the lips are as if drawn in; it is customary to say a sunken mouth (Fig. 19 a). This is also characteristic of people of old age who have lost teeth and are not wearing dentures. A protrusion of the upper lip above the lower one may be observed (Fig. 19 b). Or more often the bottom lip (Fig. 19c), giving the face a squeamish, haughty expression.
Fig. 19. The protrusion of the lips: a – drooping of the lips; b – protrusion of the upper lip; in – relation to the upper.
The contour of the lip of the upper lip. He might be:
- straight (fig.20a)
- arcuate (Figure 20 b)
- sinuous – “sponge-bow” (fig. 20. c)
Fig. 20. The contour of the upper lip: a – straight; b – arcuate; in – sinuous; r – broken.
Chin It is large, protruding, or small, pointed. But it is often the chin of the ordinary. However, it is observed in the profile.
Largest chin washes to be:
- middle (Fig. 21 a)
- large (Fig. 21 b)
- small (fig. 21 c)
The width is medium (Fig. 22a), wide (Fig. 22 b) and the small, narrow (Fig. 22c).
Fig. 21. The size of the chin. and – average; b – large; in – small.
Fig. 22. Chin width: a – medium; b – large (wide); in – small (narrow);
It can be normal, the middle straight (Fig. 23a), it can be normal, and it can be normal (Fig. 23). 23 B). If the upper jaw protrudes. The chin is called skewed or “evading” (Fig. 23c).
Fig. 23. Chin position: a – straight; b – protruding; in – sloping;
The contour of the chin edge is:
- rounded (Fig. 24a)
- triangular, pointed (Fig. 24 b)
- square (fig. 24 c) – it is a massive lower jaw.
Fig. 24. Chin contour: a – rounded; b – triangular; in – square.
The Fatal Folds (the so-called “double”, “triple” chin) can not be traced. Aspects of the chin are marked folds, dimples, type – a noticeable notice.
Ears or auricles, If they are distinguished by their size and protruding. In other cases, there are no signs of auricles.
For each person.
Largest auricles differ as follows:
- average (Fig. 25 a)
- large, large (Fig. 25 b)
- small (Fig. 25c)
If a person has a short hair cut. Abomination can be:
- medium, ordinary (Fig. 26a)
- large (Fig. 26 b) – people with such ears are called lop-eared. For example, it is small (Fig. 26c) in this case.
Fig.25. The size of the ears: a – medium, b – large, in – small.
Fig. 26. Ottopyrenno of auricles: a – medium; b – large; in – small.
Signs of asymmetry can be found, i.e. non-conformity of eyebrows, eyes, nose wings, etc. Can be noticeable (Fig. 27)
Such a difference is rarely immediately noticeable. Most often, it is insignificant.
The severity and position of the nasolabial folds, etc.
Signs of asymmetry are in turn important for identification. For each person.
It has been shown as a bodybuilding movement.
It is a provoking statement of identity.
In this regard, you really experience feelings.
Mimicry – This is the movement of the face. It is a strong facial expression, a strong facial expression, a strong facial expression.
Facial expression experiences. However, the facial muscles of the muscles. It can be a rule.
However, there is a so-called microexpression, something that is sometimes called a fleeting expression. Microexpression – It is usually not noticed. Microexpression is compressed in time, albeit in an abbreviated form.
But even a small workout, according to the American psychologist, Paul Ekman, says.
It is a matter of fact.
You can understand yourself and the upper eyelids.
The area of sight. A person usually puts on his eyes or lowers. to appear in his eyes.
Thus, the smallest signs of facial movements should not be taken into account when communicating.
If you have a little bit more than that.
It can be selected, relevant mimic expressions (friendliness, disinterest, indifference, etc.) are rehearsed. Therefore, it is necessary to observe the feet and feet. Horst Rückle’s body parts are more distant from the body. This is a distant from the head expressions. In particular, leg movements are poorly controlled.
Most of the information is (60–80%) 20–40% of the information is transmitted through speech.
You shouldn’t pay attention to the following reactions.
When people are happy, they smile. When they are sad, they are frown. When angry – they have an “angry” look. All over the world, nodding his head means yes or a statement. Shaking his head – to denote denial or disagreement is also universal. What does it mean?
A person is rarely aware of his voice says.
For example, below are some non-speech elements of human behavior.
- affirmative nod;
- bare palms;
- leaning forward;
- head up;
- good relaxed posture;
- direct look to the partner;
- wide open eyes.
- crossing arms across the chest;
- hands in pockets;
- throwing his legs;
- running glance, turning one’s face away from the interlocutor;
- constant tightness;
- wiggle, lift on the body;
- stand, legs wide apart;
- too fast, hasty pace of movement;
- uncontrollable, sharp range of motion;
- hands are clenched into fists with a firm (open or hidden) look at the “enemy”;
- playing hands in any form;
- hand movements covering parts of the face;
- covered “curtained” eyes;
- narrowed or narrowed eyes;
- posture – hands on hips or fingers for a belt;
- chin down;
The channel can also speak about the status of the interlocutor:
- direct position – what is heard;
- slope to the side – interest;
- slope down – negative, judgmental attitude.
- pupils dilate – a person is excited;
- pupils shrink – angry, gloomy mood;
- a sideways look (with raised eyebrows or a smile) – interest;
- a sideways look (with eyebrows down, forehead frowned, or corners of the mouth lowered) is a suspicious, hostile or critical attitude;
- Covered eyelids –
Speaks the man and manners of his behavior.
Negative or defensive attitude, critical or hostile posture
- Bowed head with a downward, looking down (with a bowed head, with a concentrated look, with “nabivshis”).
- Stretched head forward, especially with a concentrated look.
- The movement is uncontrollable and sharp: they have something hasty, restless, aimless. So hurried, excited, nervous, excitable, not obeying and angry.
- Crossed arms on chest.
- While he was moving, clearly: “Get out!”.
- The eyes and mouth should be shaken.
- Blow up with a palm or knuckles on the table: with surprise, reluctance or anger. “Well, this is too much!”, “Enough!”
- Vertical folds on the forehead over the bridge of the nose.
- Legs are crossed, arms are firmly crossed on the breast.
- The deviation of the body backward, head tilted forward.
- Stroking the neck with the palm.
- Chin down, look frowningly.
- Crossing hands and tightening fingers in a fist.
- Short breathing, often combined with various obscure sounds such as moaning, mooing, etc. – gesture of anger.
Doubts, lack of sincerity, lies.
During deception, our mindset throws out a bundle of nervous energy.
It is a muscular sensation.
If you’re a person.
- Narrowed or narrowed eyes.
- Attempting to close your mouth, eyes, or ears with your hands.
- If you are a woman, she is
This is a telling of a lie.
If you are looking at you
The mouth of a mouth can precede a false answer.
Lawyers confirm you obviously lie.
- Shamous cough.
- Extended or constricted pupils.
- Raised eyebrow.
- Curvature of the facial muscles.
- Sweat on his neck, blush on his cheeks.
- Increased blinking, rubbing the century.
- Looking away to the side (usually to the floor) or trying to not at all.
- Scratching the neck, pulling off the collar.
- Many other small gestures that signal deception.
It is simply impossible to list them all.
- Stress and tension. The balance of the passenger appear to be a balance.
- It can seem to you. If you are in the same direction, they are one in essence. Watch for groups of signs. A single symptom is most often caused by an extraneous cause.
- Note the inconsistency or irrelevance of behavior. Do you want to meet your words?
- This is a case in point.
- You can ask them. So-called little things, i.e. completely invisible, invisible expressive manifestations.
- If you’re not sure, he says. Try to hide something.
To identify, when communicating, the most important are:
- personality assessment by external signs (mimicry, etc.);
- conversation (oral);
- eye contact;
- body language (gestures, postures, gestures).
- As a rule, as a complete image. We form our impression of a person, sometimes ignoring many meaningful factors. If you have our attention. Meanwhile, the face generates facial movements, weakening or enhancing their respective eyes look.
- Body movements produce a characteristic favorable or unfavorable impression. In this way, in assessing personality on external signs body, hands, voice and speech.
- It is known that a person speaks about the spiritual world. A person determines gender, age, race and ethnicity, and sometimes even social status. It is a person who can determine the number of emotional disturbances. It is also true of the untrained observer.
- It can be seen. Research has been established a universal, national, and individual emotional expressions. They are based on six (6) facial response systems, specifically reflecting, surprise, fear, resentment, disgust, joy and sadness (grief). This is a rule of thumb, that is,
- Surprise – is considered a reaction instant. Always appears suddenly. The question of interest doesn’t have to be. It will not be a problem.
- Reaction of surprise: eyebrows arched up; wrinkles on the forehead; eyes are widely relaxed open, white sclera is visible above the iris; often mouth open. It should be noted that it is quite rarely individual to some extent. We can be interested in the reaction of surprise.
- Fear – Extremely alarming for the individual. Wrinkles up; eyes open, white sclera visible above, lower eyelid very tense; lips parted, strongly stretched and pulled back. It was a shouting of the moment; open eyes tense; open mouth is shapelessly distorted, lips are tense; surprise is a fleeting reaction, and fear can merge with surprise. But come instantly. It is one of the most important reasons to try it.
- Indignation (anger) Physical or mental damage (impact). It is a state of the art of anger, a person’s blood pressure rises, breathing quickens, and muscle tense. The main manifestations of the reaction:
– eyebrows move, vertical folds of the eyebrows sometimes rise; – forehead without horizontal wrinkles; – eyes are narrowed; – lips are tightly compressed, sometimes teeth are exposed in a grimace.
Expressive aversion reactions in response to an erroneous statement (words) can merge with reactions of surprise and fear. With a combination of anger and disgust, the latter usually dominates. The experience of the thought: “How dare you tell me this?”. Anger, anger, fear, anger, fear, and anger. A person carries two messages at once. – he wants to hide it. There are some ways to express them.
- True feelings are reflected on the face. because facial expressions can be involuntary, not subject to our thoughts and intentions. A person leads a double life, combining expressions that we intentionally spontaneously, without our knowledge. It is the result of evolution. Many human facial expressions are seen in primates.
- Emotional expressions talking about happiness, fear, anger, disgust, sadness, grief, etc. – universal, the same for all people regardless of age, gender, racial or cultural differences.
- Not all facial muscles are equally easy to control. Many muscles “cannot lie,” that is, they are beyond the control of a person. Therefore, it is not a problem.
- How to use it.
- It gives us information about his emotional experiences, intelligence, erudition and even character. Her or her language. There are individual voice features (range of sound frequencies, resonance, tempo) and vocal experiences (intensity, pitch, length).
- All individual voice features are resilient personality characteristics of the parties. Therefore, it is an important signaling device in assessing emotional stress. Should pay attention to three aspects:
– features of the choice of words; There is a lot of difference.
AT in a state of emotional tension many people experience their thoughts while expressing their thoughts difficulty choosing words In particular, in comparison with normal conditions, quantity and duration occur pauses Psychologists call them for indecision or search pauses. The words “This,” “You see,” “Know,” “Such”, “Well,” “See,” “like”, etc.
This is not the case for the stereotype: Grammatical incomplete phrases – Another important indicator of emotional stress:
- grammatical incompetence is the most important here: “Well, in general, so, they checked … how much can you?”. “You do not believe me?
- It is a violation of the logic and consistency of the utterance. Distracts the idea of focusing on the details. Often, however, it is usually even more confused.
It should be noted that speech is the most important indicator of mental life person By speech, all mental deviations are clearly recorded. The following speech symptoms:
- logorrhea – continuous speaking. As a rule, it’s a person who wants to get a question;
- speech preservation – “With their repeated monotonous repetition”;
- incoherence – turns out to be devoid of semantic content;
- speech viscosity – a thorough detailed thoroughness of the obsession;
- reasoning and wisdom – baseless and fruitless reasoning, sometimes up to complete meaninglessness.
AT stressful human voice is getting louder, if he tries to resist or intimidate. It is down to his voice drops.
It says, “Without diminishing the value of profiling, it should be considered.
- The expression of the person is not expressive.
- It is a barometer of the person’s mind. It is happening. When a person is agitated, his pupils dilate four times against the normal state. To the contrary, an angry gloomy mood makes the pupils shrink.
- There is a way to determine the truth. The person recalls how he asked for this information. The upward movement of the eyeballs occurs during the predominance of the auditory. Thus, the eye takes place, or whether it has been re-created, such as when it happened.
- It can be noted that in some cases, it can be difficult to decide.
- Eyes wide open expression, fear, fear of anything. Of meeting the eyes of another person. It is also usually followed by a direct look. When a person is excited, his eyes turn into slits. There is no need for an opponent.
- At the same time, the signals should be kept in mind:
- pallor or blush
- chin tremor
- a tight smile
- perspiration on the forehead,
- swallowing saliva
- lip licking
- dejectedness, depression,
- voice vibration,
- playing with a pencil or glasses
- finger tapping or armrests,
- increased blinking.
- Mouth Protection by Hand. The hand covers the mouth. Sometimes it can be a fist. Some people are pretending to cough.
- TOUCH TO NOSE. It is a variation of the previous gesture. It can be expressed as a single, almost imperceptible touch. If you are not so much a lipstick or damage makeup. It is a ticklish urn. But what does it feel like? It is a person who is trying to cheat.
- RUBING AGE. Liar – the man he usually rubs his eyelid very energetic, and if he reveals his gaze to the side, he usually goes to the floor. Women If you are looking at the floor. The expression “To lie through his teethThis expression refers to a complexion of hands and a stretched smile.
- BOWLING AND WRINKING THE EAR. Loss or Bending the ear.
- Pulling the collar. This is a deception. It seems that it is a cheater with a sweat on his neck. This gesture can be when a person is upset; he pulls off his neck
- SURVIVAL NECK. Do you want to see your fingertips? In this case, the person usually makes five scratching movements. This is also a controversial verbal language.
- FINGERS IN THE MOUTH. In a state of strong oppression. It can be seen as if it was a lawsuit. It is a number of defensive gestures of an unfavorable stressful situation. This is an unfavorable situation or even fight back.
- SKINS ON THE BREAST HANDS (HANDS IN THE LOCK ON THE BREAST). There is a risk of uncertainty. It is not a matter of fact. Hen’t The fact is that non-verbal communication can not lie, but verbal can.
- CROSSING THE HANDS, ENHANCED COMPRESSION OF FINGERS IN THE CAM. If you’re still a woman, you’ll find your face. Further verbal or physical attack may follow. It is an antagonistic attacking position.
- BRUSHES OF CROSSED HANDS ON HUMBERS PART OF HANDS. It has become a rule, since it’s blood. This can be seen as a rule. Clearly, there is a sense of fear.
- PRESSED FRIEND TO FRIEND OF THE ANKLES. Legs thrown over defensive or negative state, but the same can be expressed by joining the ankles together. In men constricted ankles are usually combined with tightly clenched fists lying on their knees. Female It can be seen that it can be angled to one side. This is equivalent to biting their lips. Negative attitudes, fears or anxiety are restrained.
- FIXING THE FOOT OF THE ONE LEG ON THE TILE OTHER. This gesture is used almost exclusively by women. To strengthen the defensive position. It appears that she has been shrank.
Using non-verbal communication can prevent aggressive behavior. Eyes are an indicator of possible aggressive behavior. It is a fact that he has been depressed; If you’re an attack, you’ll be able to make a deal. It can be used to show your interlocutor of interest.
If you constantly look into the eyes during a conversation, then the latter may get the impression that they are aggressively inclined towards him; in this case, the response will be anxiety, anxiety. This is a direct effect on the interlocutor.
Direct eye contact should not be used. In this case, you should be able to give you a commendation! “Enough.
There are no limits on the number of methods.
Offenders, etc. is usually in a state of stress (emotional stress).
It is important that people get to know, especially when it comes to stress and deception. Faking these manifestations, especially combinations, is almost impossible.
A potential criminal. If you’re not aware of the situation, it’s not possible to assess the situation.
If you are a political observer, you can read.
External manifestations – Keep an eye out!
- The appearance of the pallor or flushing of the face.
- Face whitening is a special feature.
- Apparently shaking hands.
- Fear of looking straight into your eyes.
- A catchy look.
- Dilation of pupils (especially with substantive issues).
- Closing eyes.
- Eye mowing.
- Frowning eyebrows.
- Big eyes.
- Covering eyes.
- Rubbing or touching the nose.
- Stroking, twisting or biting whiskers.
- Sagging yourself on the earlobe.
- Covering the ears.
- Rubbing your cheeks.
- Combing or combing hair.
- Yawning (excessive or frequent – a very convincing sign of excitement).
- Holding your lips.
- Biting or chewing the lips.
- Curvature of the mouth
- Covering the mouth.
- Covering the throat with your hands.
- Frequent or excessive swallowing.
- Pulsation of the carotid artery.
- Excessive sweating (not corresponding to the air temperature at the moment).
- “Goose pimples”.
- Lift the tips of the hair (especially the back of the neck and the arms).
- Fussy or nervous movements with hands.
- Biting nails.
- Pulling off their jewelry.
- Wipe your palms.
- Patting your chest.
- Frequent scratching.
- Sinking your clothes.
- Putting your hands under your hands.
- Continuous picking up pieces of thread from your clothes.
- Inability to keep hands in a calm position.
- Folding hands on chest.
- Leaning on an object, grasping or holding an object (suitcase, chair, luggage cart, etc.).
- Tense tight movements.
- Exaggerated movements.
- Total fussiness
- Tapping foot.
- Keep the feet in a calm state.
- Continuous step from one foot to another.
- Holding hands between the knees.
- Crossing and crossing legs.
- Sitting on the edge of a chair.
Sound manifestations – Listen!
- Inability to respond.
- Unwillingness to respond.
- Answers a question to a question.
- Repeat request for clarification.
- Uncertain voice.
- Cracked voice.
- Inability to answer the question directly.
- Gurgling in the throat when replying.
- Constant coughing.
- Gaping (a very important sign of nervousness).
- Squeaky teeth.
Trick me! Profiling and deception detection techniques