Your mind is a perfect weapon. Everything else – your body, weapons, and equipment – are just ancillary tools.
I will tell you two truths:
- Any training begins to mind situations and thinking (for quick decision making).
It’s a situation in which you can’t accept your peace of mind. It is not necessary to make sure that you have been able to make a quick refund of the situation. It is a strategy that helps to make the right decisions.
- It should be noted that you should be ready for this. Think like a marathon runner, not a sprinter. But you must be functional. Your body is the engine that drives weapons, gadgets and gear.
Look at the modern world – this is a very dangerous place. It will only be a matter of time when it comes to our land. Can you protect your child? Train the worst scenarios. Be ready.
About the author:
• In 2005 Danny “Gator” Pritbor founded the group Combat Studies Firebase.
• He served in the field of security.
• He worked in the Middle East as a special agent.
Translation – Yuri Ignatov