There is no chance that you will be able to bring in peace. It is the most important unwritten contact Close Quarters Battle, or CQB).
It was not a question of what kind of guy. It’s a real fire contact. It is a high standard of solutions for women. CQB.
1. Do not fix your eyes on the sight
Let’s start with a small and very simple experiment. Extend your hand and spread your fingers. It is a blurry background. It is roughly speaking. There is a limit to the angle of the human eye. The conclusions are as follows:
- This is a very narrow amount of visual information. In low light situations this becomes especially critical.
- With peripheral vision, you can notice your attention (movement, flash of light).
It is a circle with a diameter of about 4.8 cm – at 5 meters. The central field of view (visible area) is about 35 cm in diameter at 2 meters and about 88 cm at 5 meters. It is not possible to determine the accuracy of the focus.
For example, in a situation CQB with hostages.
2. Flashlight will increase your efficiency
For many people, lanterns are associated with darkness and night operations. In fact, the lights should not be used.
It can be used to make it possible for you to make it possible. O is oriental, D – decide, A – act) or take preemptive steps. It is true that there has been a tendency to make it.
How can a tactical flashlight help melee?
- Disorientation and the effect of surprise. It was the time when the shooters of the assault group were concerned.
- Distraction. Lanterns are the main tool for the misleading the enemy. In low light conditions, it’s like a colorless flat picture. If you are a woman, you need to take a look at it.
- Soundlessness. Until the moment of use.
- Improved response. Roughly speaking, it is clear and clearly identifies obstacles.
It is our law that our students use lanterns for their contingent. Numerous workouts and lessons learned in CQB make it clear when you save your life. It will make it possible for you to be able to be trained, but you can even provide a disguise ( following parts).
Recognize the flashlight, and not just in total darkness. Oh yeah, stingy – carry with you two flashlights. One – on the weapon, and another one – pocket.
Continued – Part 2
10 unwritten CQB melee rules from Israeli special forces. Part 1