In 1944, the Office of Strategic Services, the predecessor of the CIA, distributed a secret pamphlet. This is a list of countries who are sympathized with the anti-Hitler coalition. All recommendations were aimed at disrupting production. Surprisingly, they are quite relevant now. CIA came up with a bad employee!
“Simple methods of sabotage in the workplace” were found on the CIA website. It is an instruction to be taken into account.
It becomes clear: to become a bad employee.
We have selected for you the most interesting quotes from this brochure. In the case of the industry
Check out maybe one of your colleagues?
- Insist that everything happen through the conditional channels. Do not look for quick decisions.
- Make a speech. Speak as often as possible and longer. Illustrate your ideas with your personal life.
- If possible, please make sure that you’re resolving issues and issues. Try at least five people.
- Raise inappropriate questions as often as possible.
- Require the most accurate wording during the conversation, in protocols and resolutions.
- Insist on re-examining the issue.
- Encourage others to be sensible, careful, and avoid haste. This can lead to difficulties or problems in the future.
- Determine which of your employees performs the most simple and unimportant work. Coming up with important tasks and responsible tasks. Give preference to the most efficient employees.
- Insist on impeccable job performance. Make those remake again those who made the slightest mistake.
- To reduce team spirit, increase those who work the least. Be supportive of the most efficient workers.
- Urgent number of urgent tasks.
- Increase the number of procedures and instructions. At least three people must approve.
- Work slowly.
- Increase the number of breaks to the maximum.
- Do your job badly. Blame it on tools, machines, or equipment. Be complaining that you are stopping you from a normal job.
- Never share experiences.
Do you recognize your colleagues or bosses? Full instructions can be found here.